Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    sirtwinkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Question Im thinking of starting to hack this game but...

    I just dont get it.

    Do you people not care about 60$? Or do you use pirated versions of the game?

    I mean, id gladly hack this game, if it didnt risk getting vac banned with ALL my games.

    Ive heard the hacksheild is pretty fail, but i just dont want to risk it.

    Is there anyway i can just make another steam account, pirate it, then hack it?

    Cause if that was possible, i would do it, what im looking for basically is a guide for me hacking this, without having to (RISK) losing my games.


    Thanks ahead for the help if you reply


    Edit: Mostly the only thing i want to use is ESP or something, not aimbots or anything
    Last edited by sirtwinkie; 02-06-2010 at 11:53 PM.

  2. #2
    xXxXJabbaXxXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Some people are using a Vac Disabler, some people are using the old Zero Gear thingy and some people just doesn't care and they hack.

  3. #3
    bmw222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    You could download a version of MW2 and crack it urself.
    It will enable you to play on steam servers.
    Even so, I really do care if i get banned.
    Even though i hack, i still care.
    Chances are i will get banned sooner or later.
    If you're THAT scared to hack, dont hack.
    Take ur chances.

  4. #4
    azneaglez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your closet that your neighbors stole from you -.-
    Posts
    436
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I like using cracked version. It gives me that feeling of getting things for free . I dunno i care about getting banned, but it only hurts in the end. Cept in MW2 it doesn't really matter because you can always hack your way to 10th prestige lvl 70 with a rank/exp Mega Unlocker/ program type hack.
    (X) Doing Nothing
    ( ) 999 posts

    You know you want to click it

    Free Aimbot

  5. #5
    sirtwinkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by azneaglez View Post
    I like using cracked version. It gives me that feeling of getting things for free . I dunno i care about getting banned, but it only hurts in the end. Cept in MW2 it doesn't really matter because you can always hack your way to 10th prestige lvl 70 with a rank/exp Mega Unlocker/ program type hack.
    Think you can PM me a link?

    Thing is, of course i already have MW2, and i dont know if itll work on 2 seperate accounts...

  6. #6
    azneaglez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your closet that your neighbors stole from you -.-
    Posts
    436
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by sirtwinkie View Post
    Think you can PM me a link?

    Thing is, of course i already have MW2, and i dont know if itll work on 2 seperate accounts...
    The cracked version? I would suggest going to pirate bay. Google it because I'm not allowed to post outside links. I would go to the one with .org behind the link. Type in MW2 Cracked Version Zero Gear or something like that. You would need bittorrent to download the files. Thing is that it took me 22 hours to download the 11 gb, then another 10 minutes extracting the files! You have to be pretty patient and know what your doing or your going to screw up. They usually have explanations on thepiratebay o.o.
    (X) Doing Nothing
    ( ) 999 posts

    You know you want to click it

    Free Aimbot

  7. #7
    sirtwinkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by azneaglez View Post
    The cracked version? I would suggest going to pirate bay. Google it because I'm not allowed to post outside links. I would go to the one with .org behind the link. Type in MW2 Cracked Version Zero Gear or something like that. You would need bittorrent to download the files. Thing is that it took me 22 hours to download the 11 gb, then another 10 minutes extracting the files! You have to be pretty patient and know what your doing or your going to screw up. They usually have explanations on thepiratebay o.o.
    Shouldnt be too hard, i have... errrm... experience pirating things lol


    Well, just one last thing

    it wont ban accounts by IP or anything will they? Like, say they banned my IP, i changed it, then i cant get back on orig one?

  8. #8
    User094's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nope, they only ban cd key on mw2. As far as I know anyway. Changing IP is far to easy XD.

  9. #9
    R3V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Well
    Posts
    3,924
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    328
    Well yes, go nuts hacking wif it if u hav the VAC Disabler.

    BUT

    If ur a total Dumass like me, U wont use VAC Disabler and hack the Game and get Banned.

    So Yes if ur gonna use VAC Disabler, No if ur NOT.

  10. #10
    sirtwinkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post
    Well yes, go nuts hacking wif it if u hav the VAC Disabler.

    BUT

    If ur a total Dumass like me, U wont use VAC Disabler and hack the Game and get Banned.

    So Yes if ur gonna use VAC Disabler, No if ur NOT.
    How do i get this so called vac disabler? (Like what should i google, dont tell me just vac disabler)

  11. #11
    robtoon1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Lawl, looks like we have somthing in commom R3V :P

  12. #12
    xXxXJabbaXxXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by sirtwinkie View Post
    How do i get this so called vac disabler? (Like what should i google, dont tell me just vac disabler)
    Most people are using SupernovAO *I think that's his name* vac disabler, but sadly its no longer given out due to a reason I don't know at the time. I'm using the one that Hell_Demon uploaded to the forums, no idea if it works or not.

  13. #13
    galatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bored
    i wouldn't worry about a vac disabler if ur going to hack u take the risk of getting banned plain and simple. even with a vac disabler u probably can still get banned but its probably just a smaller chance

  14. #14
    sirtwinkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by galatic View Post
    i wouldn't worry about a vac disabler if ur going to hack u take the risk of getting banned plain and simple. even with a vac disabler u probably can still get banned but its probably just a smaller chance
    Atm, im running MW2, through zero gear, on a diffrent account, with vac disabler.

    I think thats about as secure as im going to get, though i havnt quite finished doing it yet (Copying files from MW2)

    I dont gotta worry bout downloading MW2, as i already have it and can just copy files

  15. #15
    ernest123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    You guys using SuperNova's vac disabler?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ned help hacking this game(Fantasy tennis)
    By lilandyngo in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 04:21 AM
  2. [CHALLENGE]Hack this 'game'
    By Hell_Demon in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 04:30 PM
  3. Can u Hack This Game
    By DemonMonkey0 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 03:02 PM
  4. Hack this game ShatteredGalaxy
    By cangri27 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 01:19 PM
  5. Try to hack this game
    By PKDragon in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 08:46 AM