Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    usernameu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    Question Cod mw 2 IWNet connecting...(after 13 feb 2010)

    Is there any way to play cod mw 2 online,no need for original servers,i need any way to play with my friends who also dont have original copy of cod mw 2???

  2. #2
    themonstermanmmz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    theres a way i can tell you but you have to keep it secret...

    all of you go down to the shop
    grab a copy off the shelf and run like hell.. or pay whatever you feel like doing.

  3. #3
    Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know, you tell me bitch.
    Posts
    2,315
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,668
    My Mood
    Bored
    Idk if you can with cracked copies, first off you need to wait for a new crack to come out :P


    Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here



    Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

  4. #4
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by koeninatorrr View Post
    Idk if you can with cracked copies, first off you need to wait for a new crack to come out :P
    Hehe, If everybody waited, Nothing would "Come Out",

    @Threadstarter
    So, As Monster said, Go grab a copy, Or find a way by yourself, The new IWNet protection Protocol Is a biatch, It is what keeps my "Play With No-Steam" From working, And I sill haven't found a way around it, Damn thingy.

    Melodia

  5. #5
    n0aim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada, Quebec
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Totally agree with Melodia for the waiting part, great job for the no-steam by the way.
    To answer your question, no you can't not that we know of anyways.
    Just buy it, it's worth the buy in my opinion and you won't have to worry about cracks and whatnot, also if you get VAC'd you can do the Zero Gear to TM Nations way.
    So whip out that $50 and you buy that game.

  6. #6
    wesdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by n0aim View Post
    Totally agree with Melodia for the waiting part, great job for the no-steam by the way.
    To answer your question, no you can't not that we know of anyways.
    Just buy it, it's worth the buy in my opinion and you won't have to worry about cracks and whatnot, also if you get VAC'd you can do the Zero Gear to TM Nations way.
    So whip out that $50 and you buy that game.
    As of now the ZG/TM method does not work, however we are all working on new methods.

  7. #7
    powner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    In Love
    Well there is a crack working to play on patch 1.0.182 and that allow you to play with steam user ( people who don't ahve the crack ). If you go look in your bestfriend website history : google.com you might be able to found discussion about that crack and be able to get it.

    1 ) is it really working ?
    Yeah it is but since it is private you might need to pay 5$ if no one is giving to you for free.

    2 ) I can't find it plz tell me where it is i'm a choob that can't look properly on google...
    Like you said you can't use google so don't try to find it

  8. #8
    Comet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    6,433
    Reputation
    376
    Thanks
    801
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm ( trying ) using CoD Mw2 1.0.182 cracked, but it keep saying "IWNet Connecting"..

  9. #9
    pietrus009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by themonsterman View Post
    go down to the shop grab a copy off the shelf and run like hell...
    I followed your advice, but the next thing I see after running out of the shop is the guard's club hitting me in the face and breaking my nose....
    Last edited by pietrus009; 02-14-2010 at 03:43 PM.
    Sigs are for Pussies

  10. #10
    bonsushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    7
    If you don't wanna blow the $50 just read my sig :P
    MW2 keys: $27
    Keys available: 0
    Trade successes: 3/3
    Quote Originally Posted by koeninatorrr
    No I'm not him hacked to say this, It works and this guy gets all my respect I can give him, cause I can play again now

    And it was at a cheap price too!





    http://en.tackfilm.se/?id=1266618029115RA49

  11. #11
    powner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by pietrus009 View Post
    I followed your advice, but the next thing I see after running out of the shop is the guard's club hitting me in the face and breaking my nose....
    lawl next time take something with you to open it in the shop and just write down the cd-key. then run to your home and use it directly before someone do it

  12. #12
    Milleny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by themonsterman View Post
    theres a way i can tell you but you have to keep it secret...

    all of you go down to the shop
    grab a copy off the shelf and run like hell.. or pay whatever you feel like doing.
    inb4 it gets public way to ruin it

Similar Threads

  1. Can't connect after patch
    By amathian in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 12:04 AM
  2. Can't play COD WM2 with IWNET(AlterIWnet)
    By adu.12 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 02:13 PM
  3. [NEW] How To Get A FREE Transfer Cable. Working as of Feb, 2010.
    By MoFkN iBoSS in forum XBOX Customizing & Modding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 10:53 AM
  4. [Release] 4 sweet game mods after feb. update
    By rsswifi in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 05:27 AM
  5. [Release]mods after feb. update
    By rsswifi in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 07:57 PM