Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Arrow Need "X-ray Anti Cheat hack" !

Snakes out there who sit with a program that makes so you play purely on the x-ray? Program: x-ray is a program that takes images of a screen when playing in modern warfare2 "see" someone out there who side with the x-ray hack please, and write it in here or contact me on steam: 7913jacob Thanks for your help!

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by JarokL View Post
    Snakes out there who sit with a program that makes so you play purely on the x-ray? Program: x-ray is a program that takes images of a screen when playing in modern warfare2 "see" someone out there who side with the x-ray hack please, and write it in here or contact me on steam: 7913jacob Thanks for your help!
    ??? what you want is a esp hack or something like that? dam be more specific

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by powner View Post
    ??? what you want is a esp hack or something like that? dam be more specific
    I think thats what he want, or maybe like soo thru walls ( shoot thru walls to ) Not sure..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Are you talking about an esp hack or are you talking about another program that is called x-ray that lets you play the game throught the program? If your looking for esp hacks there and many in the mw2 forum for your use. As for a program called x-ray ive never heard of it.

Thanks
    You guys, I know what he is asking for. X-ray is an Anti-Cheat program used by leagues to make sure that everyone is playing the game legit. What it does is takes pictures of what you see periodically throughout the game, at random times. the uploads them to the site for everyone to see. if you are using an ESp with this, it will show up.

he is looking for a hack that could trick the Xray Anti-Cheat into taking pics and nothing to show up.

Hope I helped.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Ahh cool. I've never heard of that. You might want to try some private hacks or something and see what you find.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by graphiix View Post
    You guys, I know what he is asking for. X-ray is an Anti-Cheat program used by leagues to make sure that everyone is playing the game legit. What it does is takes pictures of what you see periodically throughout the game, at random times. the uploads them to the site for everyone to see. if you are using an ESp with this, it will show up.

he is looking for a hack that could trick the Xray Anti-Cheat into taking pics and nothing to show up.

Hope I helped.
    I've heard of X-Ray. But MW2 uses VAC, not X-Ray. Basically, X-Ray is like the PB feature in CoD4 where it takes a screeny of your screen.

This is spam.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
    I've heard of X-Ray. But MW2 uses VAC, not X-Ray. Basically, X-Ray is like the PB feature in CoD4 where it takes a screeny of your screen.

This is spam.

No, you're wrong. X-Ray is a voluntary program that is usually used by clans and most Leagues (TWL). It's required to run this program while playing in tournaments so the screenshots may be reviewed later.

No game "uses" X-Ray. He's looking for an X-Ray bypasser, so the program will take a snapshot of his game, and not the hacks. To do this, he'll need some type of hack that re-routes X-Ray around them. I don't know how to do it.
    MW2 keys: $27
    Keys available: 0
    Trade successes: 3/3
    Quote Originally Posted by koeninatorrr
    No I'm not him hacked to say this, It works and this guy gets all my respect I can give him, cause I can play again now

And it was at a cheap price too!

http://en.tackfilm.se/?id=1266618029115RA49

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by bonsushi View Post
    No, you're wrong. X-Ray is a voluntary program that is usually used by clans and most Leagues (TWL). It's required to run this program while playing in tournaments so the screenshots may be reviewed later.

No game "uses" X-Ray. He's looking for an X-Ray bypasser, so the program will take a snapshot of his game, and not the hacks. To do this, he'll need some type of hack that re-routes X-Ray around them. I don't know how to do it.
    Meh, I got my facts wrong. Thank You. Well, go search is my suggestion. I've seen threads about X-Ray bypasses.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
    Meh, I got my facts wrong. Thank You. Well, go search is my suggestion. I've seen threads about X-Ray bypasses.
    No problem. There's one if you search google. It's like 10 euros
    MW2 keys: $27
    Keys available: 0
    Trade successes: 3/3
    Quote Originally Posted by koeninatorrr
    No I'm not him hacked to say this, It works and this guy gets all my respect I can give him, cause I can play again now

And it was at a cheap price too!

http://en.tackfilm.se/?id=1266618029115RA49