Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Exclamation I NEED CRACK HELP (CRACKED GAME)

ok i understand that the latest mw2 crack allows you to inv ppl to your priv match but im having a major problem i get all the friends but i cant seem to invite because steam says that they cant be invd cuz they are playing different games ok i have figured out the problem but dont know how to fix it you

you know when you see a users name it will say "in-game zero gear demo" but they are actually playing mw2 ok for some reason when i start zero gear mw2 comes up but it says under my steam id it says "in-non steam game iw4mp.exe" someone plz help me becuz this problem is driving me crazy and its not allowing me to invite any friends to play
    Donate for my P90X equipment... i needa get started but my money is pretty tight right now... any help is greatly appreciated :

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted

EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

WANA L O C K E R Z INVITE, DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS, PM ME AND ILL TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT

FOlow My Boxing Twitter at: http://twitter.com/Life_Of_A_Boxer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4chams View Post
    ok i understand that the latest mw2 crack allows you to inv ppl to your priv match but im having a major problem i get all the friends but i cant seem to invite because steam says that they cant be invd cuz they are playing different games ok i have figured out the problem but dont know how to fix it you

you know when you see a users name it will say "in-game zero gear demo" but they are actually playing mw2 ok for some reason when i start zero gear mw2 comes up but it says under my steam id it says "in-non steam game iw4mp.exe" someone plz help me becuz this problem is driving me crazy and its not allowing me to invite any friends to play
    You have to do it manually a.k.a use consoles to find IP address, /connect to them. I think.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    could you like pm me on how to do that o possibly even post a tutorial explaining how to do so that is if you have the cracked game
    Donate for my P90X equipment... i needa get started but my money is pretty tight right now... any help is greatly appreciated :

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted

EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

WANA L O C K E R Z INVITE, DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS, PM ME AND ILL TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT

FOlow My Boxing Twitter at: http://twitter.com/Life_Of_A_Boxer

Thanks
    Well, I and another member are both working on programs to do assist with this, so just wait a bit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4chams View Post
    could you like pm me on how to do that o possibly even post a tutorial explaining how to do so that is if you have the cracked game
    eh, no. I have no idea how, because I am legit / playing .182... I don't know anything 'cept what I here.

Anyone know anything?