Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    lueoldgregg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    [CODMW2MP Cracked] Can anyone get to join any games?

    I currently have the problem that when I launch COD I have to be offline on friends so I don't get disconnected from steam when trying to find game.

    If I am offline on friends list I can search for games....but then it never finds any fucking games.

    Any solutions?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by lueoldgregg View Post
    I currently have the problem that when I launch COD I have to be offline on friends so I don't get disconnected from steam when trying to find game.

    If I am offline on friends list I can search for games....but then it never finds any fucking games.

    Any solutions?

    Thanks
    ease up on the flamming maybe because it has updated to the new patch you might have to wait for that to be cracked...

  3. #3
    lueoldgregg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Sorry I have been up for a while dealing with a good bit of stress and I didn't even realize I had typed @$#$@%

    I thought the latest patch was cracked....1.8.x? or something?

  4. #4
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by lueoldgregg View Post
    Sorry I have been up for a while dealing with a good bit of stress and I didn't even realize I had typed @$#$@%

    I thought the latest patch was cracked....1.8.x? or something?
    hjahaha thats okay but the new patch hasnt been craked your thinking of the one before .184 <<< latest now updated today .182 <<< older one before .184 which is the craked one

  5. #5
    lueoldgregg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Ohhh I didn't know they came out with ANOTHER patch already. Damn, thats fast. So I take it all the hacks aren't going to work either since no one can play the game anyways.

  6. #6
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by lueoldgregg View Post
    Ohhh I didn't know they came out with ANOTHER patch already. Damn, thats fast. So I take it all the hacks aren't going to work either since no one can play the game anyways.
    yup nothing will work hacks/trainers/rank hacks/vac blockers etc anything just be patient and everything will soon be out/updated

  7. #7
    lueoldgregg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Cool with me, now that I know it wasn't my computer. Well since I don't have a distraction I can now join the fiancee in bed. Thanks for the help mate, ciao.

  8. #8
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by lueoldgregg View Post
    Cool with me, now that I know it wasn't my computer. Well since I don't have a distraction I can now join the fiancee in bed. Thanks for the help mate, ciao.
    nw's dude cya next time

  9. #9
    Comet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    6,433
    Reputation
    376
    Thanks
    801
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I got the .182 cracked, but its been patched and it keeps saying "IWNet Connecting..."

  10. #10
    Milleny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by solice12 View Post
    I got the .182 cracked, but its been patched and it keeps saying "IWNet Connecting..."
    no offence but you're better of just buying the game again

  11. #11
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by solice12 View Post
    I got the .182 cracked, but its been patched and it keeps saying "IWNet Connecting..."
    yeh cause it has been updated that IW net doesnt allow any more support for .182


    Quote Originally Posted by Milleny View Post
    no offence but you're better of just buying the game again
    i agree with him much easier for anyone


Similar Threads

  1. [Solved]CAn anyone get me zp?
    By xx claws xx in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 07:15 PM
  2. [REQUEST] CAN ANYONE GET ME NEW M110 SASS SOUND?
    By Azn_Theory in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 08:21 PM
  3. Can anyone get into CA?
    By Stephen in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 09:39 AM
  4. Can anyone get me a Soldier Front hack plz?
    By rpatel1130 in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 07:30 AM
  5. [Help] Can't join any game
    By kevko1991 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 11:03 AM