Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    dogtags1945's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    zero gear demo 1.0.184 cracked

    Hi guys

    tell me how to play mw2 multiplayer with 1.0.184 cracked by zero gear demo,please!! 1.0.182 failed now.

  2. #2
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by dogtags1945 View Post
    Hi guys

    tell me how to play mw2 multiplayer with 1.0.184 cracked by zero gear demo,please!! 1.0.182 failed now.
    has it even been released yet the new zero gear patch?.... i know the old one dont work yet...


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyline. For This Useful Post:

    ignadis (02-18-2010)

  4. #3
    dogtags1945's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i mean paly mw2 1.0.184 cracked version by Zero Gear demo.

  5. #4
    hotsumr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Beacuse none of the hacks working now

  6. #5
    Milleny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Hot
    I'm glad i bought my new copy today. ^^

  7. #6
    kaki2308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    So, is crack to play onliny or private match? I have V2 but i can't join [i have gray "Join to game"], and when i get invite can't join too. Is any manner to play though in private match?


    P.S Sorry for my english

  8. #7
    Maj.Schmidt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hi. Rank Hack 1.0.184 comming???

    MFG schmidt

  9. #8
    XGelite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Enter text here
    Posts
    1,347
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    274
    no working cracks out yet. Be patient, its only been 1 day.

  10. #9
    AudiTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    373
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    299
    Looks like we're up to our balls in choobs begging for hacks.

    Just be patient, you people. The game isn't going anywhere. Don't you have lives? Go outside for once. At the very least just play something else.

  11. #10
    CrazyApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A nice place.
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiTT View Post
    Looks like we're up to our balls in choobs begging for hacks.

    Just be patient, you people. The game isn't going anywhere. Don't you have lives? Go outside for once. At the very least just play something else.
    Do you always need to whine? Some people maybe begging but you always need to whine about it? Just let it! If the administrator thinks he is begging to mutch then he will ban him orsomething. If you wanna help him then help him cause whining about their begging isn't helping. By the way, i don't know any 1.0.184 cracks that are out right now.

  12. #11
    AudiTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    373
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyApple View Post
    Do you always need to whine? Some people maybe begging but you always need to whine about it? Just let it! If the administrator thinks he is begging to mutch then he will ban him orsomething. If you wanna help him then help him cause whining about their begging isn't helping. By the way, i don't know any 1.0.184 cracks that are out right now.
    First off, I'm not whining, you choob. I'm pointing out that the threadstarter has broken the rules. Plain and simple.

    How do you expect me to help someone who can't read sticky threads and can't conduct a forum search?

  13. #12
    CrazyApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A nice place.
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiTT View Post
    First off, I'm not whining, you choob. I'm pointing out that the threadstarter has broken the rules. Plain and simple.

    How do you expect me to help someone who can't read sticky threads and can't conduct a forum search?
    I ain't see the point why you have to tell anyone whats allowed and whats not allowed. Admins should do it, and i think they do it. By the way, you call me a choob? You were a choob onec or not? Just think before writing.

Similar Threads

  1. Any working Zero Gear cracks?
    By kenis1337 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 10:01 PM
  2. [Release] MW2 ZERO GEAR CRACK 1.0.184 BY GODLY!
    By GodlyHaX in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 269
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 08:18 PM
  3. [Tutorial] How to play MW2 with Zero Gear demo on 182 patch
    By lordofme50 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials
    Replies: 324
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 10:14 AM
  4. [Release] Play MW2 with Zero Gear demo on 182 patch!!
    By apeguy in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 09:24 PM