Thread: Question

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Pewpewpews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11

    Question

    What is zerogear? ive been seeing people talk about it alot.. If i use zerogear can i play online without having to buy the game or what? where can i download it

  2. #2
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    if you want to use a crack, you dowbload ZG and remove some files from it, you copy paste mw2 folder in it + files of that crack. that allows you to play mw2 for free while steam thinks u play ZG

  3. #3
    Pewpewpews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
    if you want to use a crack, you dowbload ZG and remove some files from it, you copy paste mw2 folder in it + files of that crack. that allows you to play mw2 for free while steam thinks u play ZG

    Could you help me some more? what whiles do i remove, how do i get the mw2 folder and crack?

  4. #4
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    Last edited by TheUser; 02-22-2010 at 01:13 PM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheUser For This Useful Post:

    Pewpewpews (02-22-2010)

  6. #5
    Pewpewpews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    ok thx, so i can play online etc.. lmao.. why did i buy mw2 for 50$ then get banned when i can do this free

  7. #6
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    look at my previous post, there are 2 links but online public matches on crack is patched atm, u can only play private matches. buying the game is better (no problems,errors, annoying patches)

  8. #7
    Pewpewpews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
    look at my previous post, there are 2 links but online public matches on crack is patched atm, u can only play private matches. buying the game is better (no problems,errors, annoying patches)

    i did, i bought the game. used moo esp that is undetected, got banned bought a new one, got it atm but now im to scared to hack. cause i will probs get banned.. I need one of these vac disablers.. where does ppl get em.? i cant afford to lose another 50 $ >S

  9. #8
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewpews View Post
    i did, i bought the game. used moo esp that is undetected, got banned bought a new one, got it atm but now im to scared to hack. cause i will probs get banned.. I need one of these vac disablers.. where does ppl get em.? i cant afford to lose another 50 $ >S
    there is one thing to keep in mind: do NOT use public hacks except save rankhacks (rankhack = low chance of being banned)

  10. #9
    Pewpewpews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
    there is one thing to keep in mind: do NOT use public hacks except save rankhacks (rankhack = low chance of being banned)
    Ok, well how do i get my hands on private hacks?

  11. #10
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    i dont know if MPGH VIP has private mw2 hacks.
    if you google: mw2 undetected hacks, you might get some private hacking sites
    i cant give you links to other sites because im not allowed to post outside links

  12. #11
    Pewpewpews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
    i dont know if MPGH VIP has private mw2 hacks.
    if you google: mw2 undetected hacks, you might get some private hacking sites
    i cant give you links to other sites because im not allowed to post outside links
    Oh come on? just say what i should type in google.

  13. #12
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewpews View Post
    Oh come on? just say what i should type in google.
    i alread said in the post you quoted. have you read my post?
    answer is:
    MW2 undetected hacks

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to TheUser For This Useful Post:

    Pewpewpews (02-22-2010)

  15. #13
    Pewpewpews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Ok. i found it, thanks >D but it seems i got to pay money for private hacks. owell

  16. #14
    Bluthera[BackUp]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Ban-Land
    Posts
    269
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewpews View Post
    Ok. i found it, thanks >D but it seems i got to pay money for private hacks. owell
    Er.. they are private. That's the point

    And mooesp is detected. Please read entire posts before using a hack. There will never be an undetected mooesp.

  17. #15
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewpews View Post
    Ok. i found it, thanks >D but it seems i got to pay money for private hacks. owell
    they shouldnt be private if you could get them whenever you want for free

Similar Threads

  1. WPE Pro Question...
    By OutZida in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 02:02 AM
  2. Hacking world of warcraft? & a noob question
    By arsholio in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 02:55 PM
  3. Photoshop Question
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 12:38 PM
  4. Quick Question..Please Answer
    By ypg_gamer in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 11:32 AM
  5. question
    By wardo1926 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 08:36 PM