Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51
  1. #1
    Pewpewpews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11

    Undetected aimbot?

    Is there an undetected aimbot for 184? cause ive seen people online with aimbot but i only got esp..

  2. #2
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    all public aimbots are detected

  3. #3
    Pewpewpews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
    all public aimbots are detected
    How can i get my hands on a private thats undetcted, im willing to pay like 7 bucks lol mayb more

  4. #4
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    they cost 20 euro per month, search for a site that sells private hacks on google

  5. #5
    Pewpewpews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
    they cost 20 euro per month, search for a site that sells private hacks on google
    20 euro!? fucking bullshit. not worth it LOL

  6. #6
    Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know, you tell me bitch.
    Posts
    2,315
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,668
    My Mood
    Bored
    Yeah lol it isn't, you don't even need one. Just use any of the ESP's I posted, I assume you know how to aim, and you're good to go.


    Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here



    Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Koen For This Useful Post:

    EDWINX (02-25-2010)

  8. #7
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by koeninatorrr View Post
    Yeah lol it isn't, you don't even need one. Just use any of the ESP's I posted, I assume you know how to aim, and you're good to go.
    public esps give you a high chance of being banned to

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to TheUser For This Useful Post:

    Rial (02-27-2010)

  10. #8
    Pewpewpews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Koen, i fail with just esp. really hard to get nuke, i die alot

  11. #9
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewpews View Post
    Koen, i fail with just esp. really hard to get nuke, i die alot
    get harrier, chopper gunner,nuke. easy without hacks and u cant do that with esp?
    get lmg + fmj + stopping power and wall them all

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to TheUser For This Useful Post:

    Rial (02-27-2010)

  13. #10
    swizz76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
    get lmg + fmj + stopping power and wall them all
    Quoted for truth...

  14. #11
    SteamFuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Daring
    Since I started using ESPs I've gotten 34 nukes in a week, compared to the 2 I had without ESPs in 3 months.

    Um, basically -
    For nukes, do this:

    Primary: L86SW + Grip
    Secondary: Thumper
    Grenade 1: Semtex
    Grenade 2: Stun
    Perk 1: Scavenger / One Man Army (If you think you will be shelling out a lot of bullets, use OMA)
    Perk 2: Stopping Power
    Perk 3: Steady Aim

    Game Mode: HardCore HQ Pro
    Reason: Its HC, meaning with that class it takes 1 SHOT to kill. Several through walls (3-4). Also, everyone is running for the HQ, so you can nade it with a semtex and thumper it for at least 3 kills, usually up to 7.
    At 7, use Harrier, BE CAREFUL, IF IT HITS YOUR TEAM MATES, YOU WILL DIE.
    Make sure to drop it where there is no friendlies, and they wont make it there anytime soon. (With Enemies preferrably)
    Harrier will get you to 11 kills.
    Use Chopper Gunner to kill everybody with the sweet ESP.
    Nuke it.
    If you are missing a few kills, lay low, and shoot everyone through walls before they even see you.

    If the ESP is undetected, you can't get banned, because Steam doesn't accept reports, so it doesn't matter what the people in the server think.

    NOTE: I'm not using A Koen ESP, I use a private ESP to ensure my unbannability.

  15. #12
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by SteamFuck View Post
    Since I started using ESPs I've gotten 34 nukes in a week, compared to the 2 I had without ESPs in 3 months.

    Um, basically -
    For nukes, do this:

    Primary: L86SW + Grip
    Secondary: Thumper
    Grenade 1: Semtex
    Grenade 2: Stun
    Perk 1: Scavenger / One Man Army (If you think you will be shelling out a lot of bullets, use OMA)
    Perk 2: Stopping Power
    Perk 3: Steady Aim

    Game Mode: HardCore HQ Pro
    Reason: Its HC, meaning with that class it takes 1 SHOT to kill. Several through walls (3-4). Also, everyone is running for the HQ, so you can nade it with a semtex and thumper it for at least 3 kills, usually up to 7.
    At 7, use Harrier, BE CAREFUL, IF IT HITS YOUR TEAM MATES, YOU WILL DIE.
    Make sure to drop it where there is no friendlies, and they wont make it there anytime soon. (With Enemies preferrably)
    Harrier will get you to 11 kills.
    Use Chopper Gunner to kill everybody with the sweet ESP.
    Nuke it.
    If you are missing a few kills, lay low, and shoot everyone through walls before they even see you.

    If the ESP is undetected, you can't get banned, because Steam doesn't accept reports, so it doesn't matter what the people in the server think.

    NOTE: I'm not using A Koen ESP, I use a private ESP to ensure my unbannability.
    nice but i prefer normal hq, not hardcore since you cant choose from what direction the harriers come so i mostly kill teammates. and you cant keep firing with a chopper gunner because you will kill a teammate; you need to spot, aim and fire which takes time and the damn pilot doesnt say: ''we will be in the air till you can nuke''
    Last edited by TheUser; 02-25-2010 at 10:12 AM.

  16. #13
    SteamFuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Daring
    Well, with ESP you don't really need the Harrier bombing.
    So you can basically make the harrier bomb outside of the map to ensure this.
    Chopper Gunner - with ESP, it should be pretty simple to not kill friendlies.
    I prefer HC because its just easier to kill, and with the thumper and semtex, you want a big blast radius without Danger Close, so HC is useful.
    I got 25 / 34 nukes in HC HQ Pro.

  17. #14
    Pewpewpews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
    get harrier, chopper gunner,nuke. easy without hacks and u cant do that with esp?
    get lmg + fmj + stopping power and wall them all
    I do that i get banned easy.. Koen says dont make it to obvious ur hacking and you should be fine.

  18. #15
    TheUser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MW2 Rundown
    Posts
    2,022
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewpews View Post
    I do that i get banned easy.. Koen says dont make it to obvious ur hacking and you should be fine.
    VAC detects a inject or VAC doesnt detect a inject. it doesnt make a difference when you wall everyone and rage or when you look legit. VAC DOESNT accept reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone have SOF2 hack undetectable aimbot/wallhack?Anyone?
    By keithkeith4u in forum Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2010, 08:29 PM
  2. Undetected Aimbot
    By turk18 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 03:55 PM
  3. UrGent!!! Do Not USe !!! 6/25/09 Hack pack undetected - Aimbot Chams+ OPK
    By S1n1ST3Rt3Ch in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 02:51 AM
  4. call of duty 4 undetected aimbot
    By deadlyhorce in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 01:00 PM
  5. [Release] TF2 Undetected Aimbot/Multihack
    By willi656 in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 08:16 PM