Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    ovdoboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Breezy

    How do you find ~xxxx.tmp? for VAC.

    I need a detailed description on how to find this file that VAC makes.

    I have a private vac disabler that Raven gave me and I want to make sure that its legit.

    Please help me out on this.



    Thank me if I helped!

    Press this button over there in the corner if I helped!

  2. #2
    Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know, you tell me bitch.
    Posts
    2,315
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,668
    My Mood
    Bored
    Go on a Window like Computer, or My Documents, and typ in "%tmp%" without the quotation marks at teh adress bar, you'll be sent to your Temp Folder, start MW2 and you'll see the xxxx.tmp file of about 238kb there

    Tip : First clear out your Temp Folder, it'll clear up some space and it's easier to find the xxxx.tmp :P

    Hope ya can work it out.


    Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here



    Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

  3. #3
    ovdoboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by koeninatorrr View Post
    Go on a Window like Computer, or My Documents, and typ in "%tmp%" without the quotation marks at teh adress bar, you'll be sent to your Temp Folder, start MW2 and you'll see the xxxx.tmp file of about 238kb there

    Tip : First clear out your Temp Folder, it'll clear up some space and it's easier to find the xxxx.tmp :P

    Hope ya can work it out.
    ok so this is what I did. I clicked on start. Run. typed in %temp%. started MW2.

    alt+tabbed. and the only files I see that are 238kb are ~2D.tmp and ~FB.tmp



    Thank me if I helped!

    Press this button over there in the corner if I helped!

  4. #4
    Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know, you tell me bitch.
    Posts
    2,315
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,668
    My Mood
    Bored
    try running MW2 in Windowed Mode.

    Follow these steps :

    Go to the %tmp% folder and delete EVERYTHING in it you can (Some files might be in use, skip deleting those)

    Open MW2 Windowed, and keep checking on the %tmp% folder, on MW2 click Find Game, try joining one and you should see the .tmp unless you're using Vac Chaos or any other VAC Blocker :P

    Go to Windowed Mode by pressing Alt + Enter on MW2, but do it at the first screen only (not in a game lobby), because you can't from there :P


    Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here



    Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

  5. #5
    ovdoboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by koeninatorrr View Post
    try running MW2 in Windowed Mode.

    Follow these steps :

    Go to the %tmp% folder and delete EVERYTHING in it you can (Some files might be in use, skip deleting those)

    Open MW2 Windowed, and keep checking on the %tmp% folder, on MW2 click Find Game, try joining one and you should see the .tmp unless you're using Vac Chaos or any other VAC Blocker :P

    Go to Windowed Mode by pressing Alt + Enter on MW2, but do it at the first screen only (not in a game lobby), because you can't from there :P
    I still dont see it and I dont have the vac blocker running.



    Thank me if I helped!

    Press this button over there in the corner if I helped!

  6. #6
    Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know, you tell me bitch.
    Posts
    2,315
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,668
    My Mood
    Bored
    I don't know, if you don't see the .tmp your Vac isn't even running xD


    Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here



    Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

  7. #7
    ovdoboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by koeninatorrr View Post
    I don't know, if you don't see the .tmp your Vac isn't even running xD
    O_O idk if I want to take a chance though



    Thank me if I helped!

    Press this button over there in the corner if I helped!

  8. #8
    Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know, you tell me bitch.
    Posts
    2,315
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,668
    My Mood
    Bored
    Lmao just use VAC Chaos and be 100% sure there won't be any temp files running


    Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here



    Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

  9. #9
    killstreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil :D
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    402
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by koeninatorrr View Post
    Lmao just use VAC Chaos and be 100% sure there won't be any temp files running
    sooo, vac chaos is not patched yet?

  10. #10
    ovdoboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by koeninatorrr View Post
    Lmao just use VAC Chaos and be 100% sure there won't be any temp files running
    why risk using a hack that thousands of people are using when I can use 1 that only 3 people have?



    Thank me if I helped!

    Press this button over there in the corner if I helped!

  11. #11
    Pewpewpews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by ovdoboy View Post
    why risk using a hack that thousands of people are using when I can use 1 that only 3 people have?
    Good point, i wont use the public crap

  12. #12
    Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know, you tell me bitch.
    Posts
    2,315
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,668
    My Mood
    Bored
    When it comes to DLL injecting it doesn't matter wether its public or not ; if something's injected in mw2 VAC scans it and will ban you eventually.


    Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here



    Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

  13. #13
    Pewpewpews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    so ur saying vac chaos will get me banned LOL... I dnt know why every1 uses it then..

  14. #14
    Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know, you tell me bitch.
    Posts
    2,315
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,668
    My Mood
    Bored
    I don't know if Chaos gets you banned. I'm using it now too :P


    Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here



    Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

Similar Threads

  1. How did you find MPGH?
    By Synns in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 04:24 AM
  2. Dave how did you find the hacks in the pub?
    By ploxide in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 04:36 PM
  3. How do you find strides in Warrock?
    By Offbeat Ninja in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 05:47 AM
  4. How do you find strides in Warrock?
    By Offbeat Ninja in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 05:02 AM
  5. How do you find addresses
    By araz in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 03:10 PM