Anyways this is not a trainer made by Bill gates or whatever, hes a very good coder but he can make mistakes, please bear with that and use the things that DO work. Those are already an unfair advantage to normal players.
Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here
the 1337 thingy was my purpose. I dno how to UNLOCK things I can just set the value high, so you need only one more kill to complete the challenge.
LoL, dude, that 1337 was my idea first.
And there are different addies; 1. changes the amount you have completed to get the perk(1337/XXX), or an addie that changes the value from uncompleted to completed. However, the latter is pretty much impossible to find.
could anyone else please test it on Windows 7 64 bit,
if you are getting the same problem as me please post it here.
Problem(s) im having:
1) When opening the trainer, (with mw2 already open) the window of mw2 automaticly goes to windowed mode, and i am unable to get it out of the windowed mode (f5 doesnt work..)
2) Suddenly a strange very hard beeping noise start playing over and over again.
3) The trainer doesnt respond anymore, or is very slow (click something, and 5 seconds later it does the action)
4) Mouse freezing (unable to move mouse)
5) Mw crashes and steam responding very slowly
6) Pc freezes, forcing you to reboot your pc
These are the problems im having, so if your having these too, please let me know.
I have Windows 7 64 Bit and it is not working. This is what happens. I start MW2, then Alt + Tab to my Desktop. I Run Trainer.exe and it starts up and a millisecond later it closes. All the .dlls r i nthe same folder as the exe. I dont know y this happens.