Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20
  1. #16
    Ownage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
    no whai. It works for me. It works for Koen. It works for a lot of people >.>

    Windows XP? that may be your problem. There is a cracked Windows 7 on this forum.
    Its not windows xp and its not my comp so i cant get w 7, its just the crappy hack
    MPGH WHAAAT?

    Big faggot = h4x0rswln is back

  2. #17
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by chastain95 View Post
    Is vac chaos a guarantee that you wont get banned?
    Nothing is "Guaranteed" in the hacking world.
    Use at your own risk, But it is safer than many thingies out there.

    Mely

  3. #18
    Bluthera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Shibuya, Tokyo
    Posts
    2,375
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ownage1 View Post
    Its not windows xp and its not my comp so i cant get w 7, its just the crappy hack
    stop raging against it. It works. Try to fix it somehow.

    It's not a crappy hack. It's a brilliantly coded disabler that was unfortunately released to the public = abuse of other hacks, but o well.

  4. #19
    Ownage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
    stop raging against it. It works. Try to fix it somehow.

    It's not a crappy hack. It's a brilliantly coded disabler that was unfortunately released to the public = abuse of other hacks, but o well.
    1. Im not raging
    2. Its crap
    3. I tried to fix it and ive tried everything so its just a crappy hack
    MPGH WHAAAT?

    Big faggot = h4x0rswln is back

  5. #20
    Bluthera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Shibuya, Tokyo
    Posts
    2,375
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ownage1 View Post
    1. Im not raging
    2. Its crap
    3. I tried to fix it and ive tried everything so its just a crappy hack
    It's just you. Don't insult it just because it won't work for you. >.> I'm just saying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Modern warfare 2 console
    By Hjalmar in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 05:46 PM
  2. [Release] Modern Warfare 2 Console .182
    By Bluthera in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 214
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 02:17 AM
  3. Modern Warfare 2 Console Help
    By MasterJ in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 01:44 AM