Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    JerryLMatin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vagina
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Hack For Pro Perks

    Is there such a thing for Pro Perks? Like a nice Trainer? I've found a few and they say pro perks but they don't work.... Can anyone help me out? I would just like to get my pro perks back the easy way. ( I had an accident and lost all my info some how) Thanks if you guys help me out

  2. #2
    Royal S.A.H. Force's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Milkyway, Earth, Europe, Netherlands, Box
    Posts
    135
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    hmmm, i think ur doing it wrong, lets say u wanna have stopping power pro, did u the LAST KILL for the pro shit?
    no, okay thats what u gonna do

    P.S. OMFG WTF IS UR STEAM>>!>>!?!??!
    fugg

  3. #3
    JerryLMatin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vagina
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal S.A.H. Force View Post
    hmmm, i think ur doing it wrong, lets say u wanna have stopping power pro, did u the LAST KILL for the pro shit?
    no, okay thats what u gonna do

    P.S. OMFG WTF IS UR STEAM>>!>>!?!??!
    My steam is {^5ISAF^7}^3Aquila ^702
    do you mean that in a bad way?
    Anyway Yes I do that but It keeps going back to 1 not even close to pro

  4. #4
    blackshawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    137
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryLMatin View Post
    Is there such a thing for Pro Perks? Like a nice Trainer? I've found a few and they say pro perks but they don't work.... Can anyone help me out? I would just like to get my pro perks back the easy way. ( I had an accident and lost all my info some how) Thanks if you guys help me out
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...i-trainer.html

    its a trainer and remember to update,, cause thats only beta.
    it has pro perks hack. i use it
    Be aware mah Kong FU BEAR!!

    FTW they banned my kongfu bear

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to blackshawn For This Useful Post:

    Melodia (03-18-2010)

  6. #5
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by blackshawn View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...i-trainer.html

    its a trainer and remember to update,, cause thats only beta.
    it has pro perks hack. i use it
    Yay, Thankies
    My thingy unlocks the Pro Perks the way they should be,

    But for your update, Nao Koen updates the main post most of the time, But you can always check for update there : Mely - Info
    Or if there is an update avaiable, The version label in the trainer will say so

    Screenie Attached <3



    Mely
    Love You All~

Similar Threads

  1. perk's hack! FOR COD4 and COD6
    By /b/oss in forum Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 04:34 AM
  2. Any good working hacks for windows xp pro?
    By bigbelow in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 07:56 AM
  3. [Release] Pro Perk Unlocker - MW2 Hack Team
    By eeyaz in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 08:12 AM
  4. Hack for Perks Pro and Weapons Unlock
    By qcprod in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 11:46 PM
  5. Hack Shield Pro For Combat Arms
    By 90pgg099 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 06:13 PM

Tags for this Thread