Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,990
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    8,953
    My Mood
    Cynical
    haha Have u watched newest season (6)?

  2. #17
    Max Damage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    357
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I've watched every single episode there is.

    Lets stop shitposting now, don't want the mods to go all mod on our arses.

  3. #18
    Zyixc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    359
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    224
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by JosHSL14 View Post
    I get always when I want to join this: Files different from server
    What does it means??

    Thanks
    the reason for this is u use hacks and used mods
    and than it something get a script error and dont works anymore
    simple as that





    The stars that once lit my way have dimmed, the sky turned gray.
    The path, once so clear, faded away.

  4. #19
    Threadstarter
    Unverified User
    JosHSL14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyixc View Post
    the reason for this is u use hacks and used mods
    and than it something get a script error and dont works anymore
    simple as that
    Ok thanks, and I can play again..

  5. #20
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,868
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
    I've watched every single episode there is.

    Lets stop shitposting now, don't want the mods to go all mod on our arses.
    exactley.

    /moved to help + marked as solved

  6. #21
    samkellar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    haha Have u watched newest season (6)?
    i need help! so i mod and have hacks and was banned. i use liberation so i can play and have 44 mods. i tried to get new custom camos by putting them in the steamapps common images iw_7 thing and now whenever i host a private match evey1 that joins get kicked immediately after it loads the map! i need help..plz thanks

  7. #22
    PewDiePie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,643
    Reputation
    2506
    Thanks
    3,574
    Quote Originally Posted by samkellar View Post
    i need help! so i mod and have hacks and was banned. i use liberation so i can play and have 44 mods. i tried to get new custom camos by putting them in the steamapps common images iw_7 thing and now whenever i host a private match evey1 that joins get kicked immediately after it loads the map! i need help..plz thanks
    Nice bump
    /short
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Files different from server
    By $pyder in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 03:29 PM
  2. [STEAM MW2]Files different from server
    By itz me_ in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 05:01 PM
  3. Files different from the server (Steam)
    By F-I-R-E in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 05:59 PM
  4. Files different from server
    By BMW_M3_GTR in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 12:00 PM
  5. Files different from server
    By powner in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 03:17 AM