Thanks

External BoxESP v5.0 *SKILLED CODER*

This MW2 cheat uses a white dot on the closest person for the aimbot when sniping(looks VERY legit). The problem is that the white dot is only in one spot, and shooting in the same spot every time is kinda obvious. Is there anyone who could take that white dot(which is on the neck/chest) and replicate it to various pats of the body i.e. left/right arm/leg, stomach, head, chest, feet. So there are multiple aimpoints, then make the aimponts choosen in random order/ or a set order ? ? ?

Thank you in advanced for any attempt to help me or guide me in the right direction.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...l-rewrite.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcusterjr View Post
    This MW2 cheat uses a white dot on the closest person for the aimbot when sniping(looks VERY legit). The problem is that the white dot is only in one spot, and shooting in the same spot every time is kinda obvious. Is there anyone who could take that white dot(which is on the neck/chest) and replicate it to various pats of the body i.e. left/right arm/leg, stomach, head, chest, feet. So there are multiple aimpoints, then make the aimponts choosen in random order/ or a set order ? ? ?

Thank you in advanced for any attempt to help me or guide me in the right direction.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...l-rewrite.html
    You need to post these in my thread.
    If that is a feature you want you only need to ask, I will tell you, or Sph4ck will tell you if we can add it to the list or do it sooner than later.
    I will tell you now, that unless we can get a good way to aim at the head of a running player, adjusting the aim, to a random spot that is "targeted" as in a targeted location on the body, is not going to be very easy. I will discuss with Sph4ck about making an "invisible" box, that fits nicely inside of the players body, and the aim target will be chosen at random inside that box. Does that sound good to you? Please reply to this thread with something that tells a mod that your question was answered, if you feel that this is helpful. If you do so, please continue this over in the 5.0 hack thread.

EDIT: What I meant about him needing to post in the hack thread, was that he is more than welcome to ask Sph4ck or myself, we will listen.
    Last edited by dheir; 07-05-2010 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Clarification.

Thanks
    I appoligize, I've seem to posted in the wrong thread. I will now carry the conversation to http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...ewrite-41.html