Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Styla-Jempo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    377
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    [SOLVED]Alteriwnet 1.3.37a

    hello,

    i watched some threads and tried some things but i cant solve my problem.Maybe some other have the same problem.But If i start iw4mp nothing happens and the concole dont show up.I got a error sound yesterday and then nothing happened but today i dont get a error sound, but nothing happens simply.Are the servers down or why i cant play? o-0

  2. #2
    =Advocate='s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Did you update the game?
    if not visit AlterIWNet
    Follow the instruction on whats currently the down page.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to =Advocate= For This Useful Post:

    Melodia (07-14-2010)

  4. #3
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Their updater is kinda failish, Download their new cfg.

    ~Marked as Solved
    Love You All~

  5. #4
    Styla-Jempo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    377
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    can i get the new cfg on their website?- post me a link where i can download this! i really wanna play cod6 now!
    Last edited by Styla-Jempo; 07-14-2010 at 02:22 AM.

  6. #5
    PP_CrazyApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home...
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Styla-Jempo View Post
    can i get the new cfg on their website?- post me a link where i can download this! i really wanna play cod6 now!
    Blind or low IQ? AlterIWNet is down.

  7. #6
    Styla-Jempo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    377
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    omg dude there are 5 parts and i already downloaded this files from torrent but it dont work, so i just wanna download the cfg and not the whole files again.......but i have to download all? -.-

  8. #7
    PP_CrazyApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home...
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Styla-Jempo View Post
    omg dude there are 5 parts and i already downloaded this files from torrent but it dont work, so i just wanna download the cfg and not the whole files again.......but i have to download all? -.-
    Click on this thing (on alteriwnet)

    Download AlterIWNet, version 1.3.37a Full. (Multicumload - Patch 2)
    That's only 4mb...

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to PP_CrazyApple For This Useful Post:

    Styla-Jempo (07-14-2010)

  10. #8
    Styla-Jempo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    377
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    tya it helps me more than ur other post

  11. #9
    PP_CrazyApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home...
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Styla-Jempo View Post
    tya it helps me more than ur other post
    Yea sorry, my internet keeps falling out. I got a little pissy cause of it :P

  12. #10
    Styla-Jempo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    377
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    mhh, there are 0 players online now and i cant see the new maps like i dont have the dlc, but i have to download all files now and well lets see if it works.....
    Last edited by Styla-Jempo; 07-14-2010 at 04:04 AM.

  13. #11
    Styla-Jempo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    377
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    i tried damned f++++ing everything but it doesnt work! i just see every time the same 100.000 players are online and i cant find a room! and i even dont have 1.3.37a stranding at right down the place! i have f**ng standing 1.3.37 but i downloaded all files and did like in the instruction but nope i cant play.does anyone can play. if yes tell me how the fk you did it?!

  14. #12
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Styla-Jempo View Post
    i tried damned f++++ing everything but it doesnt work! i just see every time the same 100.000 players are online and i cant find a room! and i even dont have 1.3.37a stranding at right down the place! i have f**ng standing 1.3.37 but i downloaded all files and did like in the instruction but nope i cant play.does anyone can play. if yes tell me how the fk you did it?!

    You didn't update right.
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  15. #13
    ewf4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy

    Unhappy (SOLVED) but with a question.......?

    I have since fixed my Alteriwnet problem, but now I can't get any "unlockers" to work. Any suggestions on any??? Thanks!!!

  16. #14
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by ewf4life View Post
    I have since fixed my Alteriwnet problem, but now I can't get any "unlockers" to work. Any suggestions on any??? Thanks!!!
    Yesss only a select few actually work.
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  17. #15
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ewf4life View Post
    I have since fixed my Alteriwnet problem, but now I can't get any "unlockers" to work. Any suggestions on any??? Thanks!!!
    Theres alot of unlockers now. just browse the forums/yea

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [SOLVED]Alteriwnet 1.3.37a legacy
    By Loki in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 10:49 AM
  2. [SOLVED] with alterIWnet (1.3.37a)!
    By ZeroTroubles in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 04:55 AM
  3. [SOLVED] how i can host a public server compatible with alteriwnet 1.3.37a???
    By hamed2011 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 06:09 AM
  4. [SOLVED] AlterIWNet 1.3.37a mp_playlist.ff
    By Galll1 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 01:02 AM
  5. [SOLVED] with alterIWnet (1.3.37a)
    By ZeroTroubles in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 03:16 AM