Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997

    [SOLVED] New Mw2 Update?

    I just noticed steam said, "Updating 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2'" when I tried to play. Do you think this will affect our hacks? I dunno do you guys get this? (I asked some of my friends and some said no some said yes but my friends are retarded)
    Last edited by Insane; 07-20-2010 at 02:30 PM.
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  2. #2
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    hmmm i dont have mw2 with me...maybe? well dont use hacks untill u see at bottom of the screen that version changed

  3. #3
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    I ROFLED!!!...when your like "but some of my friends are retarded hahahah...,
    but i aint getting any updates so


  4. #4
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    I ROFLED!!!...when your like "but some of my friends are retarded hahahah...,
    but i aint getting any updates so
    i think steam is just trying to scare jbubblepop , but to be sure dont use hacks for like days or weeks...make sure you have the same version and nothing happened to your mw2

  5. #5
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    No it was because I had to do Verify Integrety and Steam was like! "OMFG U HAVE TEXTURE HACK SO I WILL REINSTALL FOR U" So now i have to wait another 30 min for 1.6 to be done auto installing then put all my other shit back.

    PS: anyone like my new GSC Modder and NO VAC userbars? I made them myself. feel free to use them/
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  6. #6
    Xizors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    570
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by jbubblepop View Post
    No it was because I had to do Verify Integrety and Steam was like! "OMFG U HAVE TEXTURE HACK SO I WILL REINSTALL FOR U" So now i have to wait another 30 min for 1.6 to be done auto installing then put all my other shit back.

    PS: anyone like my new GSC Modder and NO VAC userbars? I made them myself. feel free to use them/
    I fucked up AlterIW in my original copy of MW2 folder....
    I was waiting in 6 hours before it was done downloading

  7. #7
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,867
    My Mood
    Angelic
    no updates

    /marked as solved

Similar Threads

  1. [SOLVED] New MW2 CD
    By barski in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 03:09 PM
  2. [Guide]update problem solve...[NEW]
    By noelcjf in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 03:22 AM
  3. [SOLVED]New version of MW2-1.2.208
    By Demented420 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 01:35 AM
  4. [SOLVED] Assign MW2 to a new steam account
    By thesabor in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 11:05 PM
  5. [Release] New MW2 Aimbot Update - Version 2
    By pr0666 in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 11:36 PM