Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
    Lol...there was this once i had bing and i was searching how to get rid of cats(just for fun) and the suggestion appeared: How to get rid of Bing xD


    BING IS TERRIBLE!
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  2. #17
    Stoshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    O-('.'Q)
    Posts
    1,427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    287
    My Mood
    Confused
    AGHGHHG DONT RAGE AT ME DDD: or Bing cuz i have to live with it for the next 169 days til my norton subsciption is over -.-

    PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!


  3. #18
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by jbubblepop View Post




    BING IS TERRIBLE!
    GET BACK ON TOPIC!

    Anyways, whoever posted this thread, get a backup from someone or re-install

    /marked as solved?

  4. #19
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by stoshy View Post
    AGHGHHG DONT RAGE AT ME DDD: or Bing cuz i have to live with it for the next 169 days til my norton subsciption is over -.-
    You can't just go to Google

    Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
    GET BACK ON TOPIC!

    Anyways, whoever posted this thread, get a backup from someone or re-install

    /marked as solved?
    Mimicking "Get back on topiccc Get back on topicc" /


    Yes agreed,
    /sloved?
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  5. #20
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    no mods online...
    see? thats why i have to be minion :P(IM JUST KIDDING)

  6. #21
    Stoshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    O-('.'Q)
    Posts
    1,427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    287
    My Mood
    Confused
    If u read my post (a few posts up) my comp cant connect to google. It says Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to google. Then it says Try Reloading. but it fails

    PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!


  7. #22
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by stoshy View Post
    If u read my post (a few posts up) my comp cant connect to google. It says Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to google. Then it says Try Reloading. but it fails
    lol google chrome with google and it doesnt work!!! irony win!

  8. #23
    Stoshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    O-('.'Q)
    Posts
    1,427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    287
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
    lol google chrome with google and it doesnt work!!! irony win!
    I have Firefox Internet Explorer and Goolge Chrome none can connect to google. i think its my remote comp. I MUST re-install my OS

    PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!


  9. #24
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by jbubblepop View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhaa
    You know how many cases of people who don't back up shit? Take it like a man or backup next time like we all have said.
    you aint a man!, you copied me, i was the first one who started telling everyone to backup like crazy, so far for ever backup files ive seen ive made 100 bucks, 1 dollar for every time i see it :/


  10. #25
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    you aint a man!, you copied me, i was the first one who started telling everyone to backup like crazy, so far for ever backup files ive seen ive made 100 bucks, 1 dollar for every time i see it :/
    I didn't copy you.
    How did I? Ok then i'll let the rage on back ups to you then
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  11. #26
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by jbubblepop View Post


    I didn't copy you.
    How did I? Ok then i'll let the rage on back ups to you then
    nah copy like repeating what ive been saying for ages and starting to say it now lol/


  12. #27
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,868
    My Mood
    Angelic
    this is a spam thread

    /closed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Files different from server
    By $pyder in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 03:29 PM
  2. [STEAM MW2]Files different from server
    By itz me_ in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 05:01 PM
  3. Files different from server
    By BMW_M3_GTR in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 12:00 PM
  4. [SOLVED] Files different from server
    By JosHSL14 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 11:58 PM
  5. Files different from server
    By powner in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 03:17 AM