Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    austin329's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bored

    [SOLVED] Banned from 1.3.37a

    Okay so I got banned. I use the XUID unban tutorial and get the IW_22 error. Are there anyother ways to unban?

    Bump.. [Sorry]
    Last edited by austin329; 07-23-2010 at 03:29 AM.

  2. #2
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,866
    My Mood
    Angelic
    here is how to fix the iw_22 error:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/269-call-d...iwd-error.html

    let me know if that worked for you

  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    Unverified User
    austin329's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bored
    Just gets stuck on connecting to IWnet even with Mac address changed/spoofed.

  4. #4
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    you bann my frend like me
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  5. #5
    Stoshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    O-('.'Q)
    Posts
    1,427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    287
    My Mood
    Confused
    Yay i jus played a couple of minutes ago. im not banned it works!

    PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!


  6. #6
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    i play too but now i cant!!!
    im bann,!
    no because....
    i REALLY LOVE THIS GAME REALLY!!!!!!!!
    IM 12YEARS OLD AND IM LEARNING THE SCRIPTS *.gsc!!!!!
    I WILL POST AN APPEAL!!!
    GIVE ME A "GOOD LUCK"!
    HOPE!
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  7. #7
    Stoshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    O-('.'Q)
    Posts
    1,427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    287
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by AcE.bu50t View Post
    i play too but now i cant!!!
    im bann,!
    no because....
    i REALLY LOVE THIS GAME REALLY!!!!!!!!
    IM 12YEARS OLD AND IM LEARNING THE SCRIPTS *.gsc!!!!!
    I WILL POST AN APPEAL!!!
    GIVE ME A "GOOD LUCK"!
    HOPE!
    I dont get yer point other than yer 12 years old learning gsc scripts and yer banned for hacking or is that all u rly mean lmfao idk

    PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!


  8. #8
    Threadstarter
    Unverified User
    austin329's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bored
    lmao. So anyone know a way out of ban. They ban me for Aimbot, when I was hosting a 10th prestige fun lobby and stuff. Retards.

  9. #9
    PP_CrazyApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home...
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by austin329 View Post
    lmao. So anyone know a way out of ban. They ban me for Aimbot, when I was hosting a 10th prestige fun lobby and stuff. Retards.
    No, your a retard for hacking. Patience, guys will surely find out a way to unban you.

  10. #10
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,866
    My Mood
    Angelic
    sorry, if that didnt worked, we cant help you for now, sorry

    /marked as solved (kinda)

Similar Threads

  1. [SOLVED]Banned From Cod Mw2
    By jessehotmail in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 08:02 AM
  2. [SOLVED] Can You Bypass Ban From AlterIWNet
    By deadrebel in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 11:50 AM
  3. [SOLVED] How do you know if your banned from steam ?
    By craig1690 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 07:15 AM
  4. New idea to Solve auto ban from CF
    By Harmony♫ in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 03:39 AM
  5. [SOLVED] What happense when ou get banned from COD6??
    By freakshow101 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:37 AM