Thanks

[SOLVED]Help me decide-

- which weapon i should pick? Ok, i'm gonna tell you something about me and my personal prefferences when it comes to MW2, then it'll be a little easier for you to help me i think /yea

So, I prefer camping to a degree but I would also like a weapon I can kill with when I feel like running around blowing heads off instead. I have been trying almost ever assault rifle (I prefer those weapons) but I just cant find the right assault rifle to use for both camping and blowing heads off.

Im also kinda in doubt of which secondarys to use and perks.

Please recommend ANY weapon that is good at camping and at running around.

Also please tell me your favorite class:

Perks
    Attachments
    weapons
    equipment

Etc!

Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    For camping you should use WA2000 or BARRET or M21ebr. For secondary use G18 or Raficca (secondary with FMJ). Use the scarvanger perk, stopping power, ninja PRO!. I hope this helped.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PP_CrazyApple For This Useful Post:

Crainer1422 (07-27-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    I c yer suggesting more of a 'far' approach. When u mean by camping? Like some where u have a good view of the place or sit behind a corner that no one checks? Either way, u wanted assault rifle so it doesnt rly matter. Personally, i wud suggest FAMAS. Since u camp, u wudnt have to run around picking up other guns becuz FAMAS is ammo sufficient. If yer good at aiming, those 3 bullets shud kill, FOR SHURE. I wudnt say it wud 'Blow Heads off' but it gets the job done.

My class is intervention FMJ or Extra Mags/Desert Eagles Akimbo (I have matching skins Carved ) Equipment throwing knife special grenades stun (cuz they throw faster) Perks Sleight of hand/Stopping Power/Ninja Pro

PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoshy For This Useful Post:

Crainer1422 (07-27-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stoshy View Post

I c yer suggesting more of a 'far' approach. When u mean by camping? Like some where u have a good view of the place or sit behind a corner that no one checks? Either way, u wanted assault rifle so it doesnt rly matter. Personally, i wud suggest FAMAS. Since u camp, u wudnt have to run around picking up other guns becuz FAMAS is ammo sufficient. If yer good at aiming, those 3 bullets shud kill, FOR SHURE. I wudnt say it wud 'Blow Heads off' but it gets the job done.

My class is intervention FMJ or Extra Mags/Desert Eagles Akimbo (I have matching skins Carved ) Equipment throwing knife special grenades stun (cuz they throw faster) Perks Sleight of hand/Stopping Power/Ninja Pro
    Yeh well by camping i mean having a good view over the map not just sitting in a corner waiting for someone to randomly stop by. About the famas I have personally tried to keep myself away from the 3 way burst weapons since I get called NAB LOL NO SKEELZ etc etc when I use them. It doesnt have to be an assault rifle ANY suggestion that you have is perfectly fine!

I'd like to see more suggestions and please remember to write which class you use! I'd like to get inspired
    /yea
    Last edited by Crainer1422; 07-27-2010 at 06:38 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    well, this is a class i used to use when i was playing SND when i was defending:

FAMAS with Holo and FMJ(just to make my aim better, so i can kill with only 1 burst and not missing anything)
    PP2000 or G18 with Extended Mags and Silencer, so whenever i have to change positions without alerting anyone or when someone gets too close to me.

Perks:
    Bling Pro
    Stopping power or sometimes even Coldblooded
    Steady Aim or Ninja PRO

Stuns so i can stun people and defuse the bomb
    Semtex so i can throw a grenade if i see someone camping/plantin the bomb

Hope this helps???

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Josephlittle™ For This Useful Post:

Crainer1422 (07-27-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Crainer1422 View Post
    Yeh well by camping i mean having a good view over the map not just sitting in a corner waiting for someone to randomly stop by. About the famas I have personally tried to keep myself away from the 3 way burst weapons since I get called NAB LOL NO SKEELZ etc etc when I use them. It doesnt have to be an assault rifle ANY suggestion that you have is perfectly fine!

I'd like to see more suggestions and please remember to write which class you use! I'd like to get inspired
    /yea
    Being called a noob bothers u? I noob toob and i personally dgaf whut ppl say. If i jus play for funnsies and i want to use an assualt rifle, u know whut my class is? ACR grenadier, RPG x2 Scavenger Danger Close and Ninja (i dont use anything but ninja) Lmfao when i play this class, expect to rage ///

PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoshy For This Useful Post:

Crainer1422 (07-27-2010)

Thanks
    I think for camping and running you should go with a sub-machine gun that has good accuracy because you want to camp, then you need large mags, I would go with the P90. It works really well for what you are saying. Then your secondary get a G18 or something noobish for running and that also helps when you camp.
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|

Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Insane For This Useful Post:

Crainer1422 (07-27-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by insane View Post
    I think for camping and running you should go with a sub-machine gun that has good accuracy because you want to camp, then you need large mags, I would go with the P90. It works really well for what you are saying. Then your secondary get a G18 or something noobish for running and that also helps when you camp.
    if you are already using a semi auto Main wep, dont need another semi auto sec gun, get a shotgun, preferably aa12 so u can run around and shoot close range and P90 for medium/camping also(recommend putting silencer so ur undetected)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Josephlittle™ For This Useful Post:

Crainer1422 (07-27-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by insane View Post
    Hello, thanks alot for the response, my question is:

What perks / Attachments should I use for the combo your suggesting? Also Im not gonna use g18 but I think the shotgun M1014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Crainer1422 View Post
    Hello, thanks alot for the response, my question is:

What perks / Attachments should I use for the combo your suggesting? Also Im not gonna use g18 but I think the shotgun M1014
    I'll probably go for P90 Silencer, Sleight of Hand, Stopping Power and Ninja.

Also, extended mags work very well for the M1014.

You can also try the SCAR-H, that gun suits every occasion for me.
    Last edited by sdQ; 07-27-2010 at 08:20 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sdQ For This Useful Post:

Crainer1422 (07-27-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Maybe you also could try ACR w/silencer. Secondary = SPAS with grip. Stopping power, steady aim, scarvanger. This is also a great class.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PP_CrazyApple For This Useful Post:

Crainer1422 (07-27-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
    if you are already using a semi auto Main wep, dont need another semi auto sec gun, get a shotgun, preferably aa12 so u can run around and shoot close range and P90 for medium/camping also(recommend putting silencer so ur undetected)
    Good Input...
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|

Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    I have a hybrid class. This may b a choice for yer liking

ACR w/e attachment. Spas 12 Grip w/e (NO SIGHTS!) Equipment Claymores Stuns Perks Scavenger Stopping Power & Ninja

ACR is not my fav assault rifle, but its very accurate. It can b used in any situation Close quarters and long range. u shud also take the Spas 12 into consideration becuz it has AMAZING range and its basically 1 hit kill (without painkiller) from its max range and close.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoshy For This Useful Post:

Crainer1422 (07-27-2010)

Thanks
    Thanks to everyone for answering me on my question! I've +thanked everyone

Please still submit replies to this topic As I'm still looking for classes, thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    /marked as solved

Back in '10

Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011