Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Shucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    442
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    295
    My Mood
    Fine

    Changing damage with .gsc modding?

    How do i change the damage of an weapon with .gsc modding? I know there is an _damage.gsc but i dont understand how to use that.

    Can somebody make me an code which gives riotshields 1000 damage? Thanks.
    Last edited by Shucker; 07-30-2010 at 07:42 AM.

  2. #2
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Shucker View Post
    How do i change the damage of an weapon with .gsc modding? I know there is an _damage.gsc but i dont understand how to use that.

    Can somebody make me an code which gives riotshields 1000 damage? Thanks.
    Are you trying to do this for public servers or mods?

  3. #3
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Just get .FF viewer and open the _damage.gsc then just edit it the way you want.
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  4. #4
    Shucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    442
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    295
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Just get .FF viewer and open the _damage.gsc then just edit it the way you want.
    Yeah, but i dont know how i use damage.gsc

  5. #5
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Shucker View Post
    Yeah, but i dont know how i use damage.gsc
    Well just look around... how do you think we learned _teams.gsc?
    We found what we wanted and then changed the team names.
    I would look for values and trial and error
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

Similar Threads

  1. problem with gsc modding
    By pcmm in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 12:57 PM
  2. [Solved]problem with gsc modding
    By TrueTom96 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 04:56 AM
  3. Gsc modding/Modding with console
    By christophergonzalez in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 01:56 PM
  4. I need help with GSC MODDING
    By schiz in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 02:47 AM
  5. [Request] Help with skin mod
    By Warguy in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 09:10 PM