Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    J0shin707's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Cynical

    Question [SOLVED] XBOX 360 or PC?

    This is my first time visiting this section and I wanna know if its for XBOX or PC, its probably for computer but I just want to be sure, because I've seen people just staring at walls following me and shooting me through it on XBOX. Or is this section for both?! It would be pretty awesome if I got a hack for XBOX

  2. #2
    Stoshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    O-('.'Q)
    Posts
    1,427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    287
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by J0shin707 View Post
    This is my first time visiting this section and I wanna know if its for XBOX or PC, its probably for computer but I just want to be sure, because I've seen people just staring at walls following me and shooting me through it on XBOX. Or is this section for both?! It would be pretty awesome if I got a hack for XBOX
    Its for pc / I didnt know hacks was able to b on XBOX >.> I thought only gsc modding/mods

    PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoshy For This Useful Post:

    J0shin707 (07-30-2010)

  4. #3
    J0shin707's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by stoshy View Post


    Its for pc / I didnt know hacks was able to b on XBOX >.> I thought only gsc modding/mods
    Thanks, and hacks are available for mw2 on XBOX, my friend might be getting one from his friend and i've been shot through walls from across the map and at the wall at the spawn in highrise

  5. #4
    Stoshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    O-('.'Q)
    Posts
    1,427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    287
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by J0shin707 View Post
    Thanks, and hacks are available for mw2 on XBOX, my friend might be getting one from his friend and i've been shot through walls from across the map and at the wall at the spawn in highrise
    Ah, i never rly seen any hacks for XBOX. But, a little hint that gave it away (Thats its pc hacks) is the all the games listed above are all pc games. U wont find nexon games on a console game

    PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!


  6. #5
    J0shin707's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Cynical
    alright, well thanks!

  7. #6
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,868
    My Mood
    Angelic
    pc only

    /marked as solved

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Archangel For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Insane (07-31-2010)

  9. #7
    AIMatHEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    237
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Amused
    no you can mod on xbox lolollololol. called a J-tag. lok it up. theres 3 kinds. falcon, jasper, and xexnon.. xexnon and falcon are used for modifing games..
    Youtube.com/RandomGamerzrus is the place to be!!!
    GamerTag - OPGT
    Steam - reddead228

    Get banned for hacking()
    Get banned for not hacking()
    Get across the map head shot()
    Get 150 posts()
    Get 200 posts()
    Get 250 posts()
    Host a Jtag lobby and VAC lobby()
    Get you to read this and feel tricked()



Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Xbox 360 Controller to PC?
    By yoda23456 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 12:53 AM
  2. (SOLVED)Xbox 360 Wired controller on Cf?
    By SupaflyDaKing in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 10:30 PM
  3. [SOLVED] Xbox 360 PATCH to PC Mod
    By Q@BA$%fawe in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 03:26 AM
  4. [SOLVED]How can i be 10th prestige on the xbox 360?
    By MaasMaas in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 12:07 PM
  5. [SOLVED]Xbox 360 MW2 Hacks?
    By 40centes in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 09:24 PM