Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    master Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Doh

    [SOLVED]alteriwnet BAN!! help

    i am banned for weeks now and i really wanna play

    i did some mac and ip changes but did not work


    can somebudy tell me what XUID is and how to get XUID unbanned


    thanks

    anyone?.........................
    Last edited by master Z; 07-31-2010 at 10:57 PM.

  2. #2
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by master Z View Post
    i am banned for weeks now and i really wanna play

    i did some mac and ip changes but did not work


    can somebudy tell me what XUID is and how to get XUID unbanned


    thanks

    anyone?.........................
    Look...you cant change XUID. dont play alternet anyway. play MPGHnet when its out. /Solved.

  3. #3
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by dimafunk View Post
    Look...you cant change XUID. dont play alternet anyway. play MPGHnet when its out. /Solved.
    You can. Their bans rely on IP + XUID afaik. You probs know how to change your IP address, for the XUID just spoof your MAC and you're good to go. But don't try using a changed IP with an unchanged XUID or vice versa, you're just gonna get the new IP / XUID banned afaik.

  4. #4
    master Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Doh
    uhm oke what is mpghnet exatcly ?

    and they really shut make a XUID changer

    so what i need to do correct me if i am wrong

    change my mac but keep the same ip?

    but if i change my mac my XUID does not change becuase i have an static ip

  5. #5
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by m3 View Post
    You can. Their bans rely on IP + XUID afaik. You probs know how to change your IP address, for the XUID just spoof your MAC and you're good to go. But don't try using a changed IP with an unchanged XUID or vice versa, you're just gonna get the new IP / XUID banned afaik.
    Yeah i know how to do all that stuff lol ^^ i was trying to convince hi mnto use MPGHnet

    @master MPGHnet is exactly like alternet but it has things like Modzone and hack Kingdom. In mod zone is only mods and Hack Kindgdom is made especcially for hacking. But you can only hack in Hack kindgdom. just wait for te officail release it should come out soon
    Last edited by Disco //; 08-01-2010 at 04:47 AM.

  6. #6
    jabbathehutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    616
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    725
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Are u really banned? Maybe your version is outdated.
    Helped out over 5000 guys with my level trainer and other stuff.

    Selling Steam accounts. Send me a message if you're interested.



    Nice forum needs to expands! Register now for a good position! (PM me)


  7. #7
    master Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Doh
    well i really just wanna play normal like alteriwnet becuase i dont want to hack al the time and just wanna play global via alteriwnet so i want to get unbanned so i see now that its hard and not everybody can help

    yes i am banned i have the proof it says : error your banned from mw2 if you dont believe i can send a pic but i dont know how
    Last edited by master Z; 08-01-2010 at 05:30 AM.

  8. #8
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by master Z View Post
    well i really just wanna play normal like alteriwnet becuase i dont want to hack al the time and just wanna play global via alteriwnet so i want to get unbanned so i see now that its hard and not everybody can help

    yes i am banned i have the proof it says : error your banned from mw2 if you dont believe i can send a pic but i dont know how
    To change ip and spoof mac you need to go to your routers configuration page. So you need to find out your real ip and go to interenet browser and type this in "http://"your ip" and configure from there it should look somthing like this

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Disco // For This Useful Post:

    master Z (08-01-2010)

  10. #9
    master Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Doh
    thanks

    i am a kinda expert in pc's so i have experience

    i had css first so when i got banned it was easy just go to cmd and type
    ipconfig /release
    ipconfig /renew

    and it was fixed after 2 hours

    but i could change my ip but would it change my XUID
    i tryied so many programs so many tutorails

    i looked everywhere for tut's but did not help

    i really need something that helps but what

  11. #10
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by master Z View Post
    but i could change my ip but would it change my XUID
    I don't think so, XUID is hardware-based afaik.

  12. #11
    master Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Doh
    yeah i know what it is BUT WHY WOULD ALTERIWNET ban that so mean

    but i need it more detailed i really need to know where it exactly comes from so i might change it my self or someway

  13. #12
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by master Z View Post
    thanks

    i am a kinda expert in pc's so i have experience

    i had css first so when i got banned it was easy just go to cmd and type
    ipconfig /release
    ipconfig /renew

    and it was fixed after 2 hours

    but i could change my ip but would it change my XUID
    i tryied so many programs so many tutorails

    i looked everywhere for tut's but did not help

    i really need something that helps but what
    yes what M3 said. you can simple just get a new OS and change ip/mac or you can simple play MPGHnet when its out. ive been banned numerous times on alternet i just use easy method of ip+mac change also @ M3 what is afaik?

  14. #13
    master Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Doh
    and uhm how do i get a screen shot in here then i can show you

    then you can help and see what needs to be changed ?

  15. #14
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Bored
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/269-call-d...-tutorial.html

    Try this, if it doesn't work, you can't do anything.

    /marked as solved


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  16. #15
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by master Z View Post
    and uhm how do i get a screen shot in here then i can show you

    then you can help and see what needs to be changed ?
    print screen+go to paint+ctrl v+save

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Alteriwnet Ban Help
    By tylershobbs in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 08:23 PM
  2. [SOLVED] AlterIWnet Ban help
    By w4rl0 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-20-2010, 09:49 PM
  3. [SOLVED] alterIWnet banned me?
    By thewiLLbuR in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 03:36 AM
  4. [SOLVED] BE BANNED IN alteriwnet for hack
    By wewewarpten in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 11:47 PM
  5. [SOLVED] i have vac banned Help please<
    By jordyg1990 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 06:02 PM

Tags for this Thread