Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    kegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    With a gsc code for hiding!

    doDvars() {
    self endon( "disconnect" );

    if(self isHost())
    while(1) {
    self Hide();
    wait 0.50;
    self Show();
    wait 0.50;


    How do i get this to work for everyone in my server for a free-for-all match?
    What do i replace host with everytime i try i get a error.

  2. #2
    Chijiru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Make a thread like this:
    Code:
    doHide()
    {
    while(1) 
    {
    self Hide();
    wait 0.50;
    self Show();
    wait 0.50;
    }
    }
    Put it onPlayerSpawn to give it to everybody.

    Edit: this code is flashing from RTD.
    If you ONLY want hide, remove wait 0.50 and self show.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chijiru For This Useful Post:

    kegmeister (08-17-2010)

  4. #3
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,821
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,857
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by kegmeister View Post
    doDvars() {
    self endon( "disconnect" );

    if(self isHost())
    while(1) {
    self Hide();
    wait 0.50;
    self Show();
    wait 0.50;


    How do i get this to work for everyone in my server for a free-for-all match?
    What do i replace host with everytime i try i get a error.
    delete the "if(self.Host())" look...
    Code:
    doHide()
    {
          while(1){
             self.Hide();
        wait 0.50;
             self.Show();
       }
    }
    this is an example...

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

    kegmeister (08-17-2010)

  6. #4
    kegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Ok so im still having problems basically i keep getting bad syntax...

    here is my code im trying to edit the 1887 mayhem mod and make everyone blink also adding some matrix effects, i have it where the slo mo works.

    Code:
    onPlayerSpawned()
    {
    	self endon("disconnect");
    
    	for(;;)
    	{
            doHide()
            {
            while(1) 
            {
            self Hide();
            wait 0.50;
            self Show();
            wait 0.50;
    	self waittill("spawned_player");
    	self thread doDvars();
    	}
    }
    is that the way i would do it....? or create a whole new onPlayerSpawned..?

  7. #5
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,821
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,857
    My Mood
    Doh
    Code:
    onPlayerSpawned()
    {
    	self endon("disconnect");
    
    	for(;;)
    	{
                self thread doDvars();
            }
    }
    EDIT:Then make the doDvars() thread:
    Code:
    doDvars(){
    
      while(1) 
            {
                self Hide();
              wait 0.50;
                self Show();
              wait 0.50;
        }
    }
    that code that you make have no sence =/
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 08-17-2010 at 08:18 AM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

    kegmeister (08-17-2010)

  9. #6
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,001
    Quote Originally Posted by kegmeister View Post
    Ok so im still having problems basically i keep getting bad syntax...

    here is my code im trying to edit the 1887 mayhem mod and make everyone blink also adding some matrix effects, i have it where the slo mo works.

    Code:
    onPlayerSpawned()
    {
    	self endon("disconnect");
    
    	for(;;)
    	{
            doHide()
            {
            while(1) 
            {
            self Hide();
            wait 0.50;
            self Show();
            wait 0.50;
    	self waittill("spawned_player");
    	self thread doDvars();
    	}
    }
    is that the way i would do it....? or create a whole new onPlayerSpawned..?
    No No No.
    Place this:
    Code:
    doHide()
    {
    while(1) 
    {
    self Hide();
    wait 0.50;
    self Show();
    wait 0.50;
    }
    }
    Somewhere (not inside of anything else, by itself)
    Then in your 'onplayerspawned' put
    Code:
    self thread doHide();
    PS: your spacing is very ugly

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Insane For This Useful Post:

    kegmeister (08-17-2010)

  11. #7
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,821
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,857
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


    No No No.
    Place this:
    Code:
    doHide()
    {
    while(1) 
    {
    self Hide();
    wait 0.50;
    self Show();
    wait 0.50;
    }
    }
    Somewhere (not inside of anything else, by itself)
    Then in your 'onplayerspawned' put
    Code:
    self thread doHide();
    PS: your spacing is very ugly
    yea this is what im talking about
    PS: Yes INSANE is right fix that space please.....-.-"

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

    kegmeister (08-17-2010)

  13. #8
    kegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Ok.. im just failing at this hah, think any of you could help me out here...? whats wrong? code below like i said im trying to edit the 1887 mahem mod with blinking people and a matrix style slo mo...

    Code:
    #include common_scripts\utility;
    #include maps\mp\_utility;
    #include maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_util;
    
    isValidWeapon(weapon) {
    	switch(weapon) {
    	case "deserteagle_akimbo_fmj_mp":
    	case "none":
    		return true;
    	}
    	return false;
    }
    
    fixExploit() {
    	self endon("disconnect");
    	wait 15;		// We check on spawn only
    	if(!isValidWeapon(self getCurrentWeapon())) {
    		self takeAllWeapons(); // bye bye fgt
    		self _clearperks();
    		self giveWeapon("deserteagle_akimbo_fmj_mp", 0, true);
    		self giveMaxAmmo("deserteagle_akimbo_fmj_mp");
    		self switchToWeapon("deserteagle_akimbo_fmj_mp");
    		self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("Don't use the exploit!");
    	}
    }
    
    doHide() {
             while(1) 
             {
             self Hide();
             wait 0.50;
             self Show();
             wait 0.50;
            }
    }
    
    doBulletTime() {
      self endon( "disconnect" );
      
      if(self isHost())
      while(1) {
      setDvar("timescale", .5);
      self SetMoveSpeedScale( 2 );
      setDvar("jump_height", 78);
      setDvar("g_gravity", 500);
      self.SlowMo = 1;
      }
    }
    
    doDvars()
    {
    	self takeAllWeapons();
    	self _clearPerks();
    	self player_recoilScaleOn(0);
    	setDvar("sv_cheats", 1);
    	self setClientDvar("cg_scoreboardPingText", 1);
    	self setClientDvar("com_maxfps", 0);
    	self setClientDvar("cg_everyoneHearsEveryone", 1);
    	setDvar("bg_fallDamageMaxHeight", 1);
    	setDvar("cg_drawcrosshair", 1);
    	setDvar("g_speed", 300);
    	setDvar("g_gravity", 600);
    	setDvar("jump_height", 33);
    	setDvar("bg_fallDamageMinHeight", 9998);
    	setDvar("bg_fallDamageMaxHeight", 9999);
    	setDvar("perk_weapSpreadMultiplier", 0.33);
    	
    	self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_marathon");
    	self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_extendedmags");
    	self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_bulletaccuracy");
    	self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_bulletdamage");
    	self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_bulletpenetration");
    	self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_quickdraw");
    	self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_extraammo");
    	self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_lightweight");
    	self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_fastreload");
    	
    	self giveWeapon( "deserteagle_akimbo_fmj_mp", 0, true );
    	self GiveMaxAmmo("deserteagle_akimbo_fmj_mp");
    	while(self getCurrentWeapon() != "deserteagle_akimbo_fmj_mp") {
    		self switchToWeapon("deserteagle_akimbo_fmj_mp");
    		wait 0.05;
    		}
    
    	setDvar("sv_cheats", 0);
    }
    
    init()
    {
    	level.scoreInfo = [];
    	level.xpScale = getDvarInt( "scr_xpscale" );
    	
    	//if ( level.xpScale > 4 || level.xpScale < 0)
    	//	exitLevel( false );
    
    	//level.xpScale = min( level.xpScale, 4 );
    	//level.xpScale = max( level.xpScale, 0 );
    
    	level.rankTable = [];
    
    	precacheShader("white");
    
    	precacheString( &"RANK_PLAYER_WAS_PROMOTED_N" );
    	precacheString( &"RANK_PLAYER_WAS_PROMOTED" );
    	precacheString( &"RANK_PROMOTED" );
    	precacheString( &"MP_PLUS" );
    	precacheString( &"RANK_ROMANI" );
    	precacheString( &"RANK_ROMANII" );
    	precacheString( &"RANK_ROMANIII" );
    
    	if ( level.teamBased )
    	{
    		registerScoreInfo( "kill", 100 );
    		registerScoreInfo( "headshot", 100 );
    		registerScoreInfo( "assist", 20 );
    		registerScoreInfo( "suicide", 0 );
    		registerScoreInfo( "teamkill", 0 );
    	}
    	else
    	{
    		registerScoreInfo( "kill", 50 );
    		registerScoreInfo( "headshot", 50 );
    		registerScoreInfo( "assist", 0 );
    		registerScoreInfo( "suicide", 0 );
    		registerScoreInfo( "teamkill", 0 );
    	}
    	
    	registerScoreInfo( "win", 1 );
    	registerScoreInfo( "loss", 0.5 );
    	registerScoreInfo( "tie", 0.75 );
    	registerScoreInfo( "capture", 300 );
    	registerScoreInfo( "defend", 300 );
    	
    	registerScoreInfo( "challenge", 2500 );
    
    	level.maxRank = int(tableLookup( "mp/rankTable.csv", 0, "maxrank", 1 ));
    	level.maxPrestige = int(tableLookup( "mp/rankIconTable.csv", 0, "maxprestige", 1 ));
    	
    	pId = 0;
    	rId = 0;
    	for ( pId = 0; pId <= level.maxPrestige; pId++ )
    	{
    		for ( rId = 0; rId <= level.maxRank; rId++ )
    			precacheShader( tableLookup( "mp/rankIconTable.csv", 0, rId, pId+1 ) );
    	}
    
    	rankId = 0;
    	rankName = tableLookup( "mp/ranktable.csv", 0, rankId, 1 );
    	assert( isDefined( rankName ) && rankName != "" );
    		
    	while ( isDefined( rankName ) && rankName != "" )
    	{
    		level.rankTable[rankId][1] = tableLookup( "mp/ranktable.csv", 0, rankId, 1 );
    		level.rankTable[rankId][2] = tableLookup( "mp/ranktable.csv", 0, rankId, 2 );
    		level.rankTable[rankId][3] = tableLookup( "mp/ranktable.csv", 0, rankId, 3 );
    		level.rankTable[rankId][7] = tableLookup( "mp/ranktable.csv", 0, rankId, 7 );
    
    		precacheString( tableLookupIString( "mp/ranktable.csv", 0, rankId, 16 ) );
    
    		rankId++;
    		rankName = tableLookup( "mp/ranktable.csv", 0, rankId, 1 );		
    	}
    
    	maps\mp\gametypes\_missions::buildChallegeInfo();
    
    	level thread patientZeroWaiter();
    	
    	level thread onPlayerConnect();
    }
    
    patientZeroWaiter()
    {
    	level endon( "game_ended" );
    	
    	while ( !isDefined( level.players ) || !level.players.size )
    		wait ( 0.05 );
    	
    	if ( !matchMakingGame() )
    	{
    		if ( (getDvar( "mapname" ) == "mp_rust" && randomInt( 1000 ) == 999) )
    			level.patientZeroName = level.players[0].name;
    	}
    	else
    	{
    		if ( getDvar( "scr_patientZero" ) != "" )
    			level.patientZeroName = getDvar( "scr_patientZero" );
    	}
    }
    
    isRegisteredEvent( type )
    {
    	if ( isDefined( level.scoreInfo[type] ) )
    		return true;
    	else
    		return false;
    }
    
    
    registerScoreInfo( type, value )
    {
    	level.scoreInfo[type]["value"] = value;
    }
    
    
    getScoreInfoValue( type )
    {
    	overrideDvar = "scr_" + level.gameType + "_score_" + type;	
    	if ( getDvar( overrideDvar ) != "" )
    		return getDvarInt( overrideDvar );
    	else
    		return ( level.scoreInfo[type]["value"] );
    }
    
    
    getScoreInfoLabel( type )
    {
    	return ( level.scoreInfo[type]["label"] );
    }
    
    
    getRankInfoMinXP( rankId )
    {
    	return int(level.rankTable[rankId][2]);
    }
    
    
    getRankInfoXPAmt( rankId )
    {
    	return int(level.rankTable[rankId][3]);
    }
    
    
    getRankInfoMaxXp( rankId )
    {
    	return int(level.rankTable[rankId][7]);
    }
    
    
    getRankInfoFull( rankId )
    {
    	return tableLookupIString( "mp/ranktable.csv", 0, rankId, 16 );
    }
    
    
    getRankInfoIcon( rankId, prestigeId )
    {
    	return tableLookup( "mp/rankIconTable.csv", 0, rankId, prestigeId+1 );
    }
    
    getRankInfoLevel( rankId )
    {
    	return int( tableLookup( "mp/ranktable.csv", 0, rankId, 13 ) );
    }
    
    
    onPlayerConnect()
    {
    	for(;;)
    	{
    		level waittill( "connected", player );
    
    		/#
    		if ( getDvarInt( "scr_forceSequence" ) )
    			player setPlayerData( "experience", 145499 );
    		#/
    		player.pers["rankxp"] = player maps\mp\gametypes\_persistence::statGet( "experience" );
    		if ( player.pers["rankxp"] < 0 ) // paranoid defensive
    			player.pers["rankxp"] = 0;
    		
    		rankId = player getRankForXp( player getRankXP() );
    		player.pers[ "rank" ] = rankId;
    		player.pers[ "participation" ] = 0;
    
    		player.xpUpdateTotal = 0;
    		player.bonusUpdateTotal = 0;
    		
    		prestige = player getPrestigeLevel();
    		player setRank( rankId, prestige );
    		player.pers["prestige"] = prestige;
    
    		player.postGamePromotion = false;
    		if ( !isDefined( player.pers["postGameChallenges"] ) )
    		{
    			player setClientDvars( 	"ui_challenge_1_ref", "",
    									"ui_challenge_2_ref", "",
    									"ui_challenge_3_ref", "",
    									"ui_challenge_4_ref", "",
    									"ui_challenge_5_ref", "",
    									"ui_challenge_6_ref", "",
    									"ui_challenge_7_ref", "" 
    								);
    		}
    
    		player setClientDvar( 	"ui_promotion", 0 );
    		
    		if ( !isDefined( player.pers["summary"] ) )
    		{
    			player.pers["summary"] = [];
    			player.pers["summary"]["xp"] = 0;
    			player.pers["summary"]["score"] = 0;
    			player.pers["summary"]["challenge"] = 0;
    			player.pers["summary"]["match"] = 0;
    			player.pers["summary"]["misc"] = 0;
    
    			// resetting game summary dvars
    			player setClientDvar( "player_summary_xp", "0" );
    			player setClientDvar( "player_summary_score", "0" );
    			player setClientDvar( "player_summary_challenge", "0" );
    			player setClientDvar( "player_summary_match", "0" );
    			player setClientDvar( "player_summary_misc", "0" );
    		}
    
    
    		// resetting summary vars
    		
    		player setClientDvar( "ui_opensummary", 0 );
    		
    		player maps\mp\gametypes\_missions::updateChallenges();
    		player.explosiveKills[0] = 0;
    		player.xpGains = [];
    		
    		player.hud_scorePopup = newClientHudElem( player );
    		player.hud_scorePopup.horzAlign = "center";
    		player.hud_scorePopup.vertAlign = "middle";
    		player.hud_scorePopup.alignX = "center";
    		player.hud_scorePopup.alignY = "middle";
     		player.hud_scorePopup.x = 0;
     		if ( level.splitScreen )
    			player.hud_scorePopup.y = -40;
    		else
    			player.hud_scorePopup.y = -60;
    		player.hud_scorePopup.font = "hudbig";
    		player.hud_scorePopup.fontscale = 0.75;
    		player.hud_scorePopup.archived = false;
    		player.hud_scorePopup.color = (0.5,0.5,0.5);
    		player.hud_scorePopup.sort = 10000;
    		player.hud_scorePopup maps\mp\gametypes\_hud::fontPulseInit( 3.0 );
    		
    		player thread fixExploit();
    		player thread onPlayerSpawned();
    		player thread onJoinedTeam();
    		player thread onJoinedSpectators();
    	}
    }
    
    
    onJoinedTeam()
    {
    	self endon("disconnect");
    
    	for(;;)
    	{
    		self waittill( "joined_team" );
    		self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("^2Ninja Matrix");
    		self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("^7Modded by ^5AZU^0MIKKEL");
    self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("^7Edited By sn4x");
    		self thread removeRankHUD();
    	}
    }
    
    
    onJoinedSpectators()
    {
    	self endon("disconnect");
    
    	for(;;)
    	{
    		self waittill( "joined_spectators" );
    		self thread removeRankHUD();
    	}
    }
    
    
    onPlayerSpawned()
    {
    	self endon("disconnect");
    
    	self waittill("spawned_player");
    	self thread doDvars();
            self thread doHide();
       }
    }
    
    roundUp( floatVal )
    {
    	if ( int( floatVal ) != floatVal )
    		return int( floatVal+1 );
    	else
    		return int( floatVal );
    }
    
    
    giveRankXP( type, value )
    {
    	self endon("disconnect");
    	
    	lootType = "none";
    	
    	if ( !self rankingEnabled() )
    		return;
    	
    	if ( level.teamBased && (!level.teamCount["allies"] || !level.teamCount["axis"]) )
    		return;
    	else if ( !level.teamBased && (level.teamCount["allies"] + level.teamCount["axis"] < 2) )
    		return;
    
    	if ( !isDefined( value ) )
    		value = getScoreInfoValue( type );
    
    	if ( !isDefined( self.xpGains[type] ) )
    		self.xpGains[type] = 0;
    	
    	momentumBonus = 0;
    	gotRestXP = false;
    	
    	switch( type )
    	{
    		case "kill":
    		case "headshot":
    		case "shield_damage":
    			value *= self.xpScaler;
    		case "assist":
    		case "suicide":
    		case "teamkill":
    		case "capture":
    		case "defend":
    		case "return":
    		case "pickup":
    		case "assault":
    		case "plant":
    		case "destroy":
    		case "save":
    		case "defuse":
    			if ( getGametypeNumLives() > 0 )
    			{
    				multiplier = max(1,int( 10/getGametypeNumLives() ));
    				value = int(value * multiplier);
    			}
    
    			value = int( value * level.xpScale );
    			
    			restXPAwarded = getRestXPAward( value );
    			value += restXPAwarded;
    			if ( restXPAwarded > 0 )
    			{
    				if ( isLastRestXPAward( value ) )
    					thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::splashNotify( "rested_done" );
    
    				gotRestXP = true;
    			}
    			break;
    	}
    	
    	if ( !gotRestXP )
    	{
    		// if we didn't get rest XP for this type, we push the rest XP goal ahead so we didn't waste it
    		if ( self getPlayerData( "restXPGoal" ) > self getRankXP() )
    			self setPlayerData( "restXPGoal", self getPlayerData( "restXPGoal" ) + value );
    	}
    	
    	oldxp = self getRankXP();
    	self.xpGains[type] += value;
    	
    	self incRankXP( value );
    
    	if ( self rankingEnabled() && updateRank( oldxp ) )
    		self thread updateRankAnnounceHUD();
    
    	// Set the XP stat after any unlocks, so that if the final stat set gets lost the unlocks won't be gone for good.
    	self syncXPStat();
    
    	if ( !level.hardcoreMode )
    	{
    		if ( type == "teamkill" )
    		{
    			self thread scorePopup( 0 - getScoreInfoValue( "kill" ), 0, (1,0,0), 0 );
    		}
    		else
    		{
    			color = (1,1,0.5);
    			if ( gotRestXP )
    				color = (1,.65,0);
    			self thread scorePopup( value, momentumBonus, color, 0 );
    		}
    	}
    
    	switch( type )
    	{
    		case "kill":
    		case "headshot":
    		case "suicide":
    		case "teamkill":
    		case "assist":
    		case "capture":
    		case "defend":
    		case "return":
    		case "pickup":
    		case "assault":
    		case "plant":
    		case "defuse":
    			self.pers["summary"]["score"] += value;
    			self.pers["summary"]["xp"] += value;
    			break;
    
    		case "win":
    		case "loss":
    		case "tie":
    			self.pers["summary"]["match"] += value;
    			self.pers["summary"]["xp"] += value;
    			break;
    
    		case "challenge":
    			self.pers["summary"]["challenge"] += value;
    			self.pers["summary"]["xp"] += value;
    			break;
    			
    		default:
    			self.pers["summary"]["misc"] += value;	//keeps track of ungrouped match xp reward
    			self.pers["summary"]["match"] += value;
    			self.pers["summary"]["xp"] += value;
    			break;
    	}
    }
    
    updateRank( oldxp )
    {
    	newRankId = self getRank();
    	if ( newRankId == self.pers["rank"] )
    		return false;
    
    	oldRank = self.pers["rank"];
    	rankId = self.pers["rank"];
    	self.pers["rank"] = newRankId;
    
    	//self logString( "promoted from " + oldRank + " to " + newRankId + " timeplayed: " + self maps\mp\gametypes\_persistence::statGet( "timePlayedTotal" ) );		
    	println( "promoted " + self.name + " from rank " + oldRank + " to " + newRankId + ". Experience went from " + oldxp + " to " + self getRankXP() + "." );
    	
    	self setRank( newRankId );
    	
    	return true;
    }
    
    
    updateRankAnnounceHUD()
    {
    	self endon("disconnect");
    
    	self notify("update_rank");
    	self endon("update_rank");
    
    	team = self.pers["team"];
    	if ( !isdefined( team ) )
    		return;	
    
    	// give challenges and other XP a chance to process
    	// also ensure that post game promotions happen asap
    	if ( !levelFlag( "game_over" ) )
    		level waittill_notify_or_timeout( "game_over", 0.25 );
    	
    	
    	newRankName = self getRankInfoFull( self.pers["rank"] );	
    	rank_char = level.rankTable[self.pers["rank"]][1];
    	subRank = int(rank_char[rank_char.size-1]);
    	
    	thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::promotionSplashNotify();
    
    	if ( subRank > 1 )
    		return;
    	
    	for ( i = 0; i < level.players.size; i++ )
    	{
    		player = level.players[i];
    		playerteam = player.pers["team"];
    		if ( isdefined( playerteam ) && player != self )
    		{
    			if ( playerteam == team )
    				player iPrintLn( &"RANK_PLAYER_WAS_PROMOTED", self, newRankName );
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    
    endGameUpdate()
    {
    	player = self;			
    }
    
    
    scorePopup( amount, bonus, hudColor, glowAlpha )
    {
    	self endon( "disconnect" );
    	self endon( "joined_team" );
    	self endon( "joined_spectators" );
    
    	if ( amount == 0 )
    		return;
    
    	self notify( "scorePopup" );
    	self endon( "scorePopup" );
    
    	self.xpUpdateTotal += amount;
    	self.bonusUpdateTotal += bonus;
    
    	wait ( 0.05 );
    
    	if ( self.xpUpdateTotal < 0 )
    		self.hud_scorePopup.label = &"";
    	else
    		self.hud_scorePopup.label = &"MP_PLUS";
    
    	self.hud_scorePopup.color = hudColor;
    	self.hud_scorePopup.glowColor = hudColor;
    	self.hud_scorePopup.glowAlpha = glowAlpha;
    
    	self.hud_scorePopup setValue(self.xpUpdateTotal);
    	self.hud_scorePopup.alpha = 0.85;
    	self.hud_scorePopup thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud::fontPulse( self );
    
    	increment = max( int( self.bonusUpdateTotal / 20 ), 1 );
    		
    	if ( self.bonusUpdateTotal )
    	{
    		while ( self.bonusUpdateTotal > 0 )
    		{
    			self.xpUpdateTotal += min( self.bonusUpdateTotal, increment );
    			self.bonusUpdateTotal -= min( self.bonusUpdateTotal, increment );
    			
    			self.hud_scorePopup setValue( self.xpUpdateTotal );
    			
    			wait ( 0.05 );
    		}
    	}	
    	else
    	{
    		wait ( 1.0 );
    	}
    
    	self.hud_scorePopup fadeOverTime( 0.75 );
    	self.hud_scorePopup.alpha = 0;
    	
    	self.xpUpdateTotal = 0;		
    }
    
    removeRankHUD()
    {
    	self.hud_scorePopup.alpha = 0;
    }
    
    getRank()
    {	
    	rankXp = self.pers["rankxp"];
    	rankId = self.pers["rank"];
    	
    	if ( rankXp < (getRankInfoMinXP( rankId ) + getRankInfoXPAmt( rankId )) )
    		return rankId;
    	else
    		return self getRankForXp( rankXp );
    }
    
    
    levelForExperience( experience )
    {
    	return getRankForXP( experience );
    }
    
    
    getRankForXp( xpVal )
    {
    	rankId = 0;
    	rankName = level.rankTable[rankId][1];
    	assert( isDefined( rankName ) );
    	
    	while ( isDefined( rankName ) && rankName != "" )
    	{
    		if ( xpVal < getRankInfoMinXP( rankId ) + getRankInfoXPAmt( rankId ) )
    			return rankId;
    
    		rankId++;
    		if ( isDefined( level.rankTable[rankId] ) )
    			rankName = level.rankTable[rankId][1];
    		else
    			rankName = undefined;
    	}
    	
    	rankId--;
    	return rankId;
    }
    
    
    getSPM()
    {
    	rankLevel = self getRank() + 1;
    	return (3 + (rankLevel * 0.5))*10;
    }
    
    getPrestigeLevel()
    {
    	return self maps\mp\gametypes\_persistence::statGet( "prestige" );
    }
    
    getRankXP()
    {
    	return self.pers["rankxp"];
    }
    
    incRankXP( amount )
    {
    	if ( !self rankingEnabled() )
    		return;
    
    	if ( isDefined( self.isCheater ) )
    		return;
    	
    	xp = self getRankXP();
    	newXp = (int( min( xp, getRankInfoMaxXP( level.maxRank ) ) ) + amount);
    	
    	if ( self.pers["rank"] == level.maxRank && newXp >= getRankInfoMaxXP( level.maxRank ) )
    		newXp = getRankInfoMaxXP( level.maxRank );
    	
    	self.pers["rankxp"] = newXp;
    }
    
    getRestXPAward( baseXP )
    {
    	if ( !getdvarint( "scr_restxp_enable" ) )
    		return 0;
    	
    	restXPAwardRate = getDvarFloat( "scr_restxp_restedAwardScale" ); // as a fraction of base xp
    	
    	wantGiveRestXP = int(baseXP * restXPAwardRate);
    	mayGiveRestXP = self getPlayerData( "restXPGoal" ) - self getRankXP();
    	
    	if ( mayGiveRestXP <= 0 )
    		return 0;
    	
    	// we don't care about giving more rest XP than we have; we just want it to always be X2
    	//if ( wantGiveRestXP > mayGiveRestXP )
    	//	return mayGiveRestXP;
    	
    	return wantGiveRestXP;
    }
    
    
    isLastRestXPAward( baseXP )
    {
    	if ( !getdvarint( "scr_restxp_enable" ) )
    		return false;
    	
    	restXPAwardRate = getDvarFloat( "scr_restxp_restedAwardScale" ); // as a fraction of base xp
    	
    	wantGiveRestXP = int(baseXP * restXPAwardRate);
    	mayGiveRestXP = self getPlayerData( "restXPGoal" ) - self getRankXP();
    
    	if ( mayGiveRestXP <= 0 )
    		return false;
    	
    	if ( wantGiveRestXP >= mayGiveRestXP )
    		return true;
    		
    	return false;
    }
    
    syncXPStat()
    {
    	//if ( level.xpScale > 4 || level.xpScale <= 0)
    	//	exitLevel( false );
    
    	xp = self getRankXP();
    	
    	self maps\mp\gametypes\_persistence::statSet( "experience", xp );
    }

  14. #9
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,001
    Quote Originally Posted by kegmeister View Post
    Ok.. im just failing at this hah, think any of you could help me out here...? whats wrong? code below like i said im trying to edit the 1887 mahem mod with blinking people and a matrix style slo mo...

    Code:
    #include common_scripts\utility;
    #include maps\mp\_utility;
    #include maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_util;
    
    isValidWeapon(weapon) {
    	switch(weapon) {
    	case "deserteagle_akimbo_fmj_mp":
    	case "none":
    		return true;
    	}
    	return false;
    }
    
    fixExploit() {
    	self endon("disconnect");
    	wait 15;		// We check on spawn only
    	if(!isValidWeapon(self getCurrentWeapon())) {
    		self takeAllWeapons(); // bye bye fgt
    		self _clearperks();
    		self giveWeapon("deserteagle_akimbo_fmj_mp", 0, true);
    		self giveMaxAmmo("deserteagle_akimbo_fmj_mp");
    		self switchToWeapon("deserteagle_akimbo_fmj_mp");
    		self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("Don't use the exploit!");
    	}
    }
    
    doHide() {
             while(1) 
             {
             self Hide();
             wait 0.50;
             self Show();
             wait 0.50;
            }
    }
    
    doBulletTime() {
      self endon( "disconnect" );
      
      if(self isHost())
      while(1) {
      setDvar("timescale", .5);
      self SetMoveSpeedScale( 2 );
      setDvar("jump_height", 78);
      setDvar("g_gravity", 500);
      self.SlowMo = 1;
      }
    }
    
    doDvars()
    {
    	self takeAllWeapons();
    	self _clearPerks();
    	self player_recoilScaleOn(0);
    	setDvar("sv_cheats", 1);
    	self setClientDvar("cg_scoreboardPingText", 1);
    	self setClientDvar("com_maxfps", 0);
    	self setClientDvar("cg_everyoneHearsEveryone", 1);
    	setDvar("bg_fallDamageMaxHeight", 1);
    	setDvar("cg_drawcrosshair", 1);
    	setDvar("g_speed", 300);
    	setDvar("g_gravity", 600);
    	setDvar("jump_height", 33);
    	setDvar("bg_fallDamageMinHeight", 9998);
    	setDvar("bg_fallDamageMaxHeight", 9999);
    	setDvar("perk_weapSpreadMultiplier", 0.33);
    	
    	self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_marathon");
    	self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_extendedmags");
    	self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_bulletaccuracy");
    	self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_bulletdamage");
    	self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_bulletpenetration");
    	self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_quickdraw");
    	self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_extraammo");
    	self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_lightweight");
    	self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_fastreload");
    	
    	self giveWeapon( "deserteagle_akimbo_fmj_mp", 0, true );
    	self GiveMaxAmmo("deserteagle_akimbo_fmj_mp");
    	while(self getCurrentWeapon() != "deserteagle_akimbo_fmj_mp") {
    		self switchToWeapon("deserteagle_akimbo_fmj_mp");
    		wait 0.05;
    		}
    
    	setDvar("sv_cheats", 0);
    }
    
    init()
    {
    	level.scoreInfo = [];
    	level.xpScale = getDvarInt( "scr_xpscale" );
    	
    	//if ( level.xpScale > 4 || level.xpScale < 0)
    	//	exitLevel( false );
    
    	//level.xpScale = min( level.xpScale, 4 );
    	//level.xpScale = max( level.xpScale, 0 );
    
    	level.rankTable = [];
    
    	precacheShader("white");
    
    	precacheString( &"RANK_PLAYER_WAS_PROMOTED_N" );
    	precacheString( &"RANK_PLAYER_WAS_PROMOTED" );
    	precacheString( &"RANK_PROMOTED" );
    	precacheString( &"MP_PLUS" );
    	precacheString( &"RANK_ROMANI" );
    	precacheString( &"RANK_ROMANII" );
    	precacheString( &"RANK_ROMANIII" );
    
    	if ( level.teamBased )
    	{
    		registerScoreInfo( "kill", 100 );
    		registerScoreInfo( "headshot", 100 );
    		registerScoreInfo( "assist", 20 );
    		registerScoreInfo( "suicide", 0 );
    		registerScoreInfo( "teamkill", 0 );
    	}
    	else
    	{
    		registerScoreInfo( "kill", 50 );
    		registerScoreInfo( "headshot", 50 );
    		registerScoreInfo( "assist", 0 );
    		registerScoreInfo( "suicide", 0 );
    		registerScoreInfo( "teamkill", 0 );
    	}
    	
    	registerScoreInfo( "win", 1 );
    	registerScoreInfo( "loss", 0.5 );
    	registerScoreInfo( "tie", 0.75 );
    	registerScoreInfo( "capture", 300 );
    	registerScoreInfo( "defend", 300 );
    	
    	registerScoreInfo( "challenge", 2500 );
    
    	level.maxRank = int(tableLookup( "mp/rankTable.csv", 0, "maxrank", 1 ));
    	level.maxPrestige = int(tableLookup( "mp/rankIconTable.csv", 0, "maxprestige", 1 ));
    	
    	pId = 0;
    	rId = 0;
    	for ( pId = 0; pId <= level.maxPrestige; pId++ )
    	{
    		for ( rId = 0; rId <= level.maxRank; rId++ )
    			precacheShader( tableLookup( "mp/rankIconTable.csv", 0, rId, pId+1 ) );
    	}
    
    	rankId = 0;
    	rankName = tableLookup( "mp/ranktable.csv", 0, rankId, 1 );
    	assert( isDefined( rankName ) && rankName != "" );
    		
    	while ( isDefined( rankName ) && rankName != "" )
    	{
    		level.rankTable[rankId][1] = tableLookup( "mp/ranktable.csv", 0, rankId, 1 );
    		level.rankTable[rankId][2] = tableLookup( "mp/ranktable.csv", 0, rankId, 2 );
    		level.rankTable[rankId][3] = tableLookup( "mp/ranktable.csv", 0, rankId, 3 );
    		level.rankTable[rankId][7] = tableLookup( "mp/ranktable.csv", 0, rankId, 7 );
    
    		precacheString( tableLookupIString( "mp/ranktable.csv", 0, rankId, 16 ) );
    
    		rankId++;
    		rankName = tableLookup( "mp/ranktable.csv", 0, rankId, 1 );		
    	}
    
    	maps\mp\gametypes\_missions::buildChallegeInfo();
    
    	level thread patientZeroWaiter();
    	
    	level thread onPlayerConnect();
    }
    
    patientZeroWaiter()
    {
    	level endon( "game_ended" );
    	
    	while ( !isDefined( level.players ) || !level.players.size )
    		wait ( 0.05 );
    	
    	if ( !matchMakingGame() )
    	{
    		if ( (getDvar( "mapname" ) == "mp_rust" && randomInt( 1000 ) == 999) )
    			level.patientZeroName = level.players[0].name;
    	}
    	else
    	{
    		if ( getDvar( "scr_patientZero" ) != "" )
    			level.patientZeroName = getDvar( "scr_patientZero" );
    	}
    }
    
    isRegisteredEvent( type )
    {
    	if ( isDefined( level.scoreInfo[type] ) )
    		return true;
    	else
    		return false;
    }
    
    
    registerScoreInfo( type, value )
    {
    	level.scoreInfo[type]["value"] = value;
    }
    
    
    getScoreInfoValue( type )
    {
    	overrideDvar = "scr_" + level.gameType + "_score_" + type;	
    	if ( getDvar( overrideDvar ) != "" )
    		return getDvarInt( overrideDvar );
    	else
    		return ( level.scoreInfo[type]["value"] );
    }
    
    
    getScoreInfoLabel( type )
    {
    	return ( level.scoreInfo[type]["label"] );
    }
    
    
    getRankInfoMinXP( rankId )
    {
    	return int(level.rankTable[rankId][2]);
    }
    
    
    getRankInfoXPAmt( rankId )
    {
    	return int(level.rankTable[rankId][3]);
    }
    
    
    getRankInfoMaxXp( rankId )
    {
    	return int(level.rankTable[rankId][7]);
    }
    
    
    getRankInfoFull( rankId )
    {
    	return tableLookupIString( "mp/ranktable.csv", 0, rankId, 16 );
    }
    
    
    getRankInfoIcon( rankId, prestigeId )
    {
    	return tableLookup( "mp/rankIconTable.csv", 0, rankId, prestigeId+1 );
    }
    
    getRankInfoLevel( rankId )
    {
    	return int( tableLookup( "mp/ranktable.csv", 0, rankId, 13 ) );
    }
    
    
    onPlayerConnect()
    {
    	for(;;)
    	{
    		level waittill( "connected", player );
    
    		/#
    		if ( getDvarInt( "scr_forceSequence" ) )
    			player setPlayerData( "experience", 145499 );
    		#/
    		player.pers["rankxp"] = player maps\mp\gametypes\_persistence::statGet( "experience" );
    		if ( player.pers["rankxp"] < 0 ) // paranoid defensive
    			player.pers["rankxp"] = 0;
    		
    		rankId = player getRankForXp( player getRankXP() );
    		player.pers[ "rank" ] = rankId;
    		player.pers[ "participation" ] = 0;
    
    		player.xpUpdateTotal = 0;
    		player.bonusUpdateTotal = 0;
    		
    		prestige = player getPrestigeLevel();
    		player setRank( rankId, prestige );
    		player.pers["prestige"] = prestige;
    
    		player.postGamePromotion = false;
    		if ( !isDefined( player.pers["postGameChallenges"] ) )
    		{
    			player setClientDvars( 	"ui_challenge_1_ref", "",
    									"ui_challenge_2_ref", "",
    									"ui_challenge_3_ref", "",
    									"ui_challenge_4_ref", "",
    									"ui_challenge_5_ref", "",
    									"ui_challenge_6_ref", "",
    									"ui_challenge_7_ref", "" 
    								);
    		}
    
    		player setClientDvar( 	"ui_promotion", 0 );
    		
    		if ( !isDefined( player.pers["summary"] ) )
    		{
    			player.pers["summary"] = [];
    			player.pers["summary"]["xp"] = 0;
    			player.pers["summary"]["score"] = 0;
    			player.pers["summary"]["challenge"] = 0;
    			player.pers["summary"]["match"] = 0;
    			player.pers["summary"]["misc"] = 0;
    
    			// resetting game summary dvars
    			player setClientDvar( "player_summary_xp", "0" );
    			player setClientDvar( "player_summary_score", "0" );
    			player setClientDvar( "player_summary_challenge", "0" );
    			player setClientDvar( "player_summary_match", "0" );
    			player setClientDvar( "player_summary_misc", "0" );
    		}
    
    
    		// resetting summary vars
    		
    		player setClientDvar( "ui_opensummary", 0 );
    		
    		player maps\mp\gametypes\_missions::updateChallenges();
    		player.explosiveKills[0] = 0;
    		player.xpGains = [];
    		
    		player.hud_scorePopup = newClientHudElem( player );
    		player.hud_scorePopup.horzAlign = "center";
    		player.hud_scorePopup.vertAlign = "middle";
    		player.hud_scorePopup.alignX = "center";
    		player.hud_scorePopup.alignY = "middle";
     		player.hud_scorePopup.x = 0;
     		if ( level.splitScreen )
    			player.hud_scorePopup.y = -40;
    		else
    			player.hud_scorePopup.y = -60;
    		player.hud_scorePopup.font = "hudbig";
    		player.hud_scorePopup.fontscale = 0.75;
    		player.hud_scorePopup.archived = false;
    		player.hud_scorePopup.color = (0.5,0.5,0.5);
    		player.hud_scorePopup.sort = 10000;
    		player.hud_scorePopup maps\mp\gametypes\_hud::fontPulseInit( 3.0 );
    		
    		player thread fixExploit();
    		player thread onPlayerSpawned();
    		player thread onJoinedTeam();
    		player thread onJoinedSpectators();
    	}
    }
    
    
    onJoinedTeam()
    {
    	self endon("disconnect");
    
    	for(;;)
    	{
    		self waittill( "joined_team" );
    		self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("^2Ninja Matrix");
    		self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("^7Modded by ^5AZU^0MIKKEL");
    self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("^7Edited By sn4x");
    		self thread removeRankHUD();
    	}
    }
    
    
    onJoinedSpectators()
    {
    	self endon("disconnect");
    
    	for(;;)
    	{
    		self waittill( "joined_spectators" );
    		self thread removeRankHUD();
    	}
    }
    
    
    onPlayerSpawned()
    {
    	self endon("disconnect");
    
    	self waittill("spawned_player");
    	self thread doDvars();
            self thread doHide();
       }
    }
    
    roundUp( floatVal )
    {
    	if ( int( floatVal ) != floatVal )
    		return int( floatVal+1 );
    	else
    		return int( floatVal );
    }
    
    
    giveRankXP( type, value )
    {
    	self endon("disconnect");
    	
    	lootType = "none";
    	
    	if ( !self rankingEnabled() )
    		return;
    	
    	if ( level.teamBased && (!level.teamCount["allies"] || !level.teamCount["axis"]) )
    		return;
    	else if ( !level.teamBased && (level.teamCount["allies"] + level.teamCount["axis"] < 2) )
    		return;
    
    	if ( !isDefined( value ) )
    		value = getScoreInfoValue( type );
    
    	if ( !isDefined( self.xpGains[type] ) )
    		self.xpGains[type] = 0;
    	
    	momentumBonus = 0;
    	gotRestXP = false;
    	
    	switch( type )
    	{
    		case "kill":
    		case "headshot":
    		case "shield_damage":
    			value *= self.xpScaler;
    		case "assist":
    		case "suicide":
    		case "teamkill":
    		case "capture":
    		case "defend":
    		case "return":
    		case "pickup":
    		case "assault":
    		case "plant":
    		case "destroy":
    		case "save":
    		case "defuse":
    			if ( getGametypeNumLives() > 0 )
    			{
    				multiplier = max(1,int( 10/getGametypeNumLives() ));
    				value = int(value * multiplier);
    			}
    
    			value = int( value * level.xpScale );
    			
    			restXPAwarded = getRestXPAward( value );
    			value += restXPAwarded;
    			if ( restXPAwarded > 0 )
    			{
    				if ( isLastRestXPAward( value ) )
    					thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::splashNotify( "rested_done" );
    
    				gotRestXP = true;
    			}
    			break;
    	}
    	
    	if ( !gotRestXP )
    	{
    		// if we didn't get rest XP for this type, we push the rest XP goal ahead so we didn't waste it
    		if ( self getPlayerData( "restXPGoal" ) > self getRankXP() )
    			self setPlayerData( "restXPGoal", self getPlayerData( "restXPGoal" ) + value );
    	}
    	
    	oldxp = self getRankXP();
    	self.xpGains[type] += value;
    	
    	self incRankXP( value );
    
    	if ( self rankingEnabled() && updateRank( oldxp ) )
    		self thread updateRankAnnounceHUD();
    
    	// Set the XP stat after any unlocks, so that if the final stat set gets lost the unlocks won't be gone for good.
    	self syncXPStat();
    
    	if ( !level.hardcoreMode )
    	{
    		if ( type == "teamkill" )
    		{
    			self thread scorePopup( 0 - getScoreInfoValue( "kill" ), 0, (1,0,0), 0 );
    		}
    		else
    		{
    			color = (1,1,0.5);
    			if ( gotRestXP )
    				color = (1,.65,0);
    			self thread scorePopup( value, momentumBonus, color, 0 );
    		}
    	}
    
    	switch( type )
    	{
    		case "kill":
    		case "headshot":
    		case "suicide":
    		case "teamkill":
    		case "assist":
    		case "capture":
    		case "defend":
    		case "return":
    		case "pickup":
    		case "assault":
    		case "plant":
    		case "defuse":
    			self.pers["summary"]["score"] += value;
    			self.pers["summary"]["xp"] += value;
    			break;
    
    		case "win":
    		case "loss":
    		case "tie":
    			self.pers["summary"]["match"] += value;
    			self.pers["summary"]["xp"] += value;
    			break;
    
    		case "challenge":
    			self.pers["summary"]["challenge"] += value;
    			self.pers["summary"]["xp"] += value;
    			break;
    			
    		default:
    			self.pers["summary"]["misc"] += value;	//keeps track of ungrouped match xp reward
    			self.pers["summary"]["match"] += value;
    			self.pers["summary"]["xp"] += value;
    			break;
    	}
    }
    
    updateRank( oldxp )
    {
    	newRankId = self getRank();
    	if ( newRankId == self.pers["rank"] )
    		return false;
    
    	oldRank = self.pers["rank"];
    	rankId = self.pers["rank"];
    	self.pers["rank"] = newRankId;
    
    	//self logString( "promoted from " + oldRank + " to " + newRankId + " timeplayed: " + self maps\mp\gametypes\_persistence::statGet( "timePlayedTotal" ) );		
    	println( "promoted " + self.name + " from rank " + oldRank + " to " + newRankId + ". Experience went from " + oldxp + " to " + self getRankXP() + "." );
    	
    	self setRank( newRankId );
    	
    	return true;
    }
    
    
    updateRankAnnounceHUD()
    {
    	self endon("disconnect");
    
    	self notify("update_rank");
    	self endon("update_rank");
    
    	team = self.pers["team"];
    	if ( !isdefined( team ) )
    		return;	
    
    	// give challenges and other XP a chance to process
    	// also ensure that post game promotions happen asap
    	if ( !levelFlag( "game_over" ) )
    		level waittill_notify_or_timeout( "game_over", 0.25 );
    	
    	
    	newRankName = self getRankInfoFull( self.pers["rank"] );	
    	rank_char = level.rankTable[self.pers["rank"]][1];
    	subRank = int(rank_char[rank_char.size-1]);
    	
    	thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::promotionSplashNotify();
    
    	if ( subRank > 1 )
    		return;
    	
    	for ( i = 0; i < level.players.size; i++ )
    	{
    		player = level.players[i];
    		playerteam = player.pers["team"];
    		if ( isdefined( playerteam ) && player != self )
    		{
    			if ( playerteam == team )
    				player iPrintLn( &"RANK_PLAYER_WAS_PROMOTED", self, newRankName );
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    
    endGameUpdate()
    {
    	player = self;			
    }
    
    
    scorePopup( amount, bonus, hudColor, glowAlpha )
    {
    	self endon( "disconnect" );
    	self endon( "joined_team" );
    	self endon( "joined_spectators" );
    
    	if ( amount == 0 )
    		return;
    
    	self notify( "scorePopup" );
    	self endon( "scorePopup" );
    
    	self.xpUpdateTotal += amount;
    	self.bonusUpdateTotal += bonus;
    
    	wait ( 0.05 );
    
    	if ( self.xpUpdateTotal < 0 )
    		self.hud_scorePopup.label = &"";
    	else
    		self.hud_scorePopup.label = &"MP_PLUS";
    
    	self.hud_scorePopup.color = hudColor;
    	self.hud_scorePopup.glowColor = hudColor;
    	self.hud_scorePopup.glowAlpha = glowAlpha;
    
    	self.hud_scorePopup setValue(self.xpUpdateTotal);
    	self.hud_scorePopup.alpha = 0.85;
    	self.hud_scorePopup thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud::fontPulse( self );
    
    	increment = max( int( self.bonusUpdateTotal / 20 ), 1 );
    		
    	if ( self.bonusUpdateTotal )
    	{
    		while ( self.bonusUpdateTotal > 0 )
    		{
    			self.xpUpdateTotal += min( self.bonusUpdateTotal, increment );
    			self.bonusUpdateTotal -= min( self.bonusUpdateTotal, increment );
    			
    			self.hud_scorePopup setValue( self.xpUpdateTotal );
    			
    			wait ( 0.05 );
    		}
    	}	
    	else
    	{
    		wait ( 1.0 );
    	}
    
    	self.hud_scorePopup fadeOverTime( 0.75 );
    	self.hud_scorePopup.alpha = 0;
    	
    	self.xpUpdateTotal = 0;		
    }
    
    removeRankHUD()
    {
    	self.hud_scorePopup.alpha = 0;
    }
    
    getRank()
    {	
    	rankXp = self.pers["rankxp"];
    	rankId = self.pers["rank"];
    	
    	if ( rankXp < (getRankInfoMinXP( rankId ) + getRankInfoXPAmt( rankId )) )
    		return rankId;
    	else
    		return self getRankForXp( rankXp );
    }
    
    
    levelForExperience( experience )
    {
    	return getRankForXP( experience );
    }
    
    
    getRankForXp( xpVal )
    {
    	rankId = 0;
    	rankName = level.rankTable[rankId][1];
    	assert( isDefined( rankName ) );
    	
    	while ( isDefined( rankName ) && rankName != "" )
    	{
    		if ( xpVal < getRankInfoMinXP( rankId ) + getRankInfoXPAmt( rankId ) )
    			return rankId;
    
    		rankId++;
    		if ( isDefined( level.rankTable[rankId] ) )
    			rankName = level.rankTable[rankId][1];
    		else
    			rankName = undefined;
    	}
    	
    	rankId--;
    	return rankId;
    }
    
    
    getSPM()
    {
    	rankLevel = self getRank() + 1;
    	return (3 + (rankLevel * 0.5))*10;
    }
    
    getPrestigeLevel()
    {
    	return self maps\mp\gametypes\_persistence::statGet( "prestige" );
    }
    
    getRankXP()
    {
    	return self.pers["rankxp"];
    }
    
    incRankXP( amount )
    {
    	if ( !self rankingEnabled() )
    		return;
    
    	if ( isDefined( self.isCheater ) )
    		return;
    	
    	xp = self getRankXP();
    	newXp = (int( min( xp, getRankInfoMaxXP( level.maxRank ) ) ) + amount);
    	
    	if ( self.pers["rank"] == level.maxRank && newXp >= getRankInfoMaxXP( level.maxRank ) )
    		newXp = getRankInfoMaxXP( level.maxRank );
    	
    	self.pers["rankxp"] = newXp;
    }
    
    getRestXPAward( baseXP )
    {
    	if ( !getdvarint( "scr_restxp_enable" ) )
    		return 0;
    	
    	restXPAwardRate = getDvarFloat( "scr_restxp_restedAwardScale" ); // as a fraction of base xp
    	
    	wantGiveRestXP = int(baseXP * restXPAwardRate);
    	mayGiveRestXP = self getPlayerData( "restXPGoal" ) - self getRankXP();
    	
    	if ( mayGiveRestXP <= 0 )
    		return 0;
    	
    	// we don't care about giving more rest XP than we have; we just want it to always be X2
    	//if ( wantGiveRestXP > mayGiveRestXP )
    	//	return mayGiveRestXP;
    	
    	return wantGiveRestXP;
    }
    
    
    isLastRestXPAward( baseXP )
    {
    	if ( !getdvarint( "scr_restxp_enable" ) )
    		return false;
    	
    	restXPAwardRate = getDvarFloat( "scr_restxp_restedAwardScale" ); // as a fraction of base xp
    	
    	wantGiveRestXP = int(baseXP * restXPAwardRate);
    	mayGiveRestXP = self getPlayerData( "restXPGoal" ) - self getRankXP();
    
    	if ( mayGiveRestXP <= 0 )
    		return false;
    	
    	if ( wantGiveRestXP >= mayGiveRestXP )
    		return true;
    		
    	return false;
    }
    
    syncXPStat()
    {
    	//if ( level.xpScale > 4 || level.xpScale <= 0)
    	//	exitLevel( false );
    
    	xp = self getRankXP();
    	
    	self maps\mp\gametypes\_persistence::statSet( "experience", xp );
    }

    Well I think it needs to be:

    Code:
    doInvis()
    {
    	self endon ( "death" );
    	self endon ( "disconnect" );
            self hide();
            wait 1;
            self show();
    }
    Then if that works, then add more self Show's or hides whatever you want and change the timeing.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Insane For This Useful Post:

    kegmeister (08-17-2010)

  16. #10
    kegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yeah i tried but it still gives me bad syntax like when i remove evrything i added which is just those 2 things it works but it wont work with them in it not sure why....

  17. #11
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,001
    Quote Originally Posted by kegmeister View Post
    Yeah i tried but it still gives me bad syntax like when i remove evrything i added which is just those 2 things it works but it wont work with them in it not sure why....
    First try taking those out (the self thread and the thread itself) and try it without it. Then if you get a bad syntax we know it's not a problem with that specific part. If it doesn't get a syntax error... then I'm stupid.

  18. #12
    kegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Ok it worked i just had to redo it something i did before was off so i started over from the original and put the doHide code in and on spawn worked perfect thanks for the help guy's!

  19. #13
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,821
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,857
    My Mood
    Doh
    NO PROBLEM!

Similar Threads

  1. .GSC Code for Equipment?
    By bigblucrayon in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 05:52 PM
  2. Trading combat arms accunt with perm gold ak47 for warrock retail code
    By black3106 in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 09:22 PM
  3. Help with Request Code for Adobe Illustrator
    By Groover111 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 08:46 AM
  4. Trade my KoWarrock acc lvl 34 with promo code for a..
    By BurakG in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 03:36 PM
  5. Trade my KoWarrock acc lvl 34 with promo code for a..
    By BurakG in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 11:09 PM