Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    danny5646's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Sad

    [SOLVED]Modern Warfare 2 Download...

    Hi guys, I just want to know where you download Modern Warfare 2. Please help

    C'mon guys, no help?
    Last edited by danny5646; 08-23-2010 at 12:16 PM.

  2. #2
    wyattboggess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amused
    well its illegal if ya get it off of the internet soo i wouldnt recomend that.

  3. #3
    elmasmalo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Search there is nothing wrong with it and dont expect someone make it for you always..

    Here is everything you need

    Mark as solved XD point for me!! YAY

  4. #4
    danny5646's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Sad
    But i thought a lot of people download it online....

  5. #5
    danny5646's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Sad
    what?.... I don't even know what you do when you're on that site. I'm a noooob

  6. #6
    Stoshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    O-('.'Q)
    Posts
    1,427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    287
    My Mood
    Confused
    dont double post get it by internet or torrents or go to the downloads section of alteriw . net remove spaces

    PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!


  7. #7
    danny5646's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post
    dont double post get it by internet or torrents or go to the downloads section of alteriw . net remove spaces
    What's the size of the torrent?

  8. #8
    steph777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    377
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    165
    My Mood
    Amused
    Download it from AlterIWnet.
    They also give you a crack to play online which is a separate file and the file is about 11 gigs.

  9. #9
    danny5646's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by steph777 View Post
    Download it from AlterIWnet.
    They also give you a crack to play online which is a separate file and the file is about 11 gigs.
    Holy s*** , ok I'm not downloading it anymore. It'll take me 3 days

  10. #10
    Stoshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    O-('.'Q)
    Posts
    1,427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    287
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by danny5646 View Post
    Holy s*** , ok I'm not downloading it anymore. It'll take me 3 days
    its ok. aIW only provides MP which is only 7 gb. it rly worth it. the FULL game with MP and SP is 11 gb. why wudnt some 1 take 3 days to download somethin free? are u crazy?

    PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!


  11. #11
    danny5646's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post


    its ok. aIW only provides MP which is only 7 gb. it rly worth it. the FULL game with MP and SP is 11 gb. why wudnt some 1 take 3 days to download somethin free? are u crazy?
    It's because I can't leave my computer on all day. And I dun know how to download it lol..... people are just like "HEY HEY, go to that site!!" I went there and I was like "now what?" I'm just freaken stupid, noob , and new....

  12. #12
    Stoshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    O-('.'Q)
    Posts
    1,427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    287
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by danny5646 View Post
    It's because I can't leave my computer on all day. And I dun know how to download it lol..... people are just like "HEY HEY, go to that site!!" I went there and I was like "now what?" I'm just freaken stupid, noob , and new....
    obviously downloads. alteriw . net well sry if u cant leave yer comp at night. use a program like bittorrent of uTorrent. u can resume downloads when u open it. it require internet to b on tho. hope that helps ;D

    PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!


  13. #13
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Bored
    Google torrents or try aIW.

    /Marked as solved.


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to B4M For This Useful Post:

    BadSyntax (08-29-2010)

  15. #14
    elmasmalo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    2
    It took my 10 hours of downloading it for me XDD LOLZ i <3 my connection

  16. #15
    danny5646's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post


    obviously downloads. alteriw . net well sry if u cant leave yer comp at night. use a program like bittorrent of uTorrent. u can resume downloads when u open it. it require internet to b on tho. hope that helps ;D
    Do I have to register on AlterW?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [SOLVED]Modern Warfare 2 Liberation Problems!
    By DoomsterMW2 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 06:38 AM
  2. [SOLVED]Modern warfare 2 Cheats - Possible with coop?
    By lolhack8808 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 06:13 AM
  3. [SOLVED]Modern Warfare Liberation
    By isokasi in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 08:10 PM
  4. [SOLVED] Modern Warfare 2 SP.
    By kozak06 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 02:06 AM
  5. [SOLVED] Modern Warfare 2
    By Sijan111 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 08:46 AM