Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    MaasMaas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    [Solved]alterIWnet party

    how can I play with friends on alterIWnet
    because i cant invite them

  2. #2
    isokasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Fine
    when u start the game, open console, then ur gona see:

    ******************Set External IP******************
    Our external IP is 94.6*.49.7:28960
    Our internal IP is 192.168.1.11:28960
    Setting our NAT to Open....


    then just tell your friends to write this in console: connect "your extrenal ip address"

    Example: connect 94.6*.49.7:28960

  3. #3
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,096
    /marked as solved



  4. #4
    MaasMaas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by isokasi View Post
    when u start the game, open console, then ur gona see:

    ******************Set External IP******************
    Our external IP is 94.6*.49.7:28960
    Our internal IP is 192.168.1.11:28960
    Setting our NAT to Open....


    then just tell your friends to write this in console: connect "your extrenal ip address"

    Example: connect 94.6*.49.7:28960
    where can i find my ip?
    Last edited by MaasMaas; 10-14-2010 at 07:58 AM.

  5. #5
    ZeroTroubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Whereever I feel like.
    Posts
    3,052
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by MaasMaas View Post
    where can i find my ip?
    like this?
    www.WatIsMijnIP.nl -> 217.23.10.108
    haha you're dutch..

    Try this;

    EDIT: Was the outside link checked by an admin/minion? If not, you risk a ban..

  6. #6
    isokasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by MaasMaas View Post
    where can i find my ip?
    like this?
    www.WatIsMijnIP.nl -> 217.23.10.108
    you ip address is the external ip address when u open the game, and then open the console, read my first post again

  7. #7
    MaasMaas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by kamielftw View Post
    haha you're dutch..

    Try this;

    EDIT: Was the outside link checked by an admin/minion? If not, you risk a ban..
    Thanks!!!
    it helps me alot

  8. #8
    isokasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by MaasMaas View Post
    Thanks!!!
    it helps me alot
    yea, pretend that im not even here

Similar Threads

  1. [SOLVED]AlterIWnet parties
    By riajid in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 07:38 PM
  2. [SOLVED] AlterIWnet Resurgence > Steam?
    By BlueberryGFX in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 09:30 AM
  3. [SOLVED]alteriwnet
    By brezzy in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 07:21 PM
  4. [SOLVED]AlterIWNet on patch 1.2.206
    By xkostasx7 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:21 PM
  5. [SOLVED] AlterIwNet problem
    By huiskamer in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 04:55 AM