Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    BlacknYellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Question [SOLVED] Please Help!

    Okay so i HAVE searched for an answer to this question, i have looked around but never found a solid answer.

    I have been banned from AlterIWNet for hacking and yes im not going to hack anymore, but I am willing to Format my Windows 7 to Restore my Computer to Factory Settings if it will give me a new XUID and Mac Address? (I believe that's what will unban me) Yes i know hacking is for noobs and im not going to again and i wont do it again.

    so if formating my computer, re-downloading AlterIWNet, and installing it will it get me unbanned??

    My last thread got deleted because somone said we have to many threadys like this when i allready looked and i couldnt find a solid answer.

    Thanks in advance!!

  2. #2
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Sure it works, but you have to format all computers in your network or one of them could have the hidden file, if you just format one and the file is still on some other computer your new XUID will automaticly be banned..

  3. #3
    BlacknYellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Sure it works, but you have to format all computers in your network or one of them could have the hidden file, if you just format one and the file is still on some other computer your new XUID will automaticly be banned..
    But i dont have AlterIWNet on any other computers, only mine?

  4. #4
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknYellow View Post
    But i dont have AlterIWNet on any other computers, only mine?
    Well, better safe then sorry.. You don't want to format it just to see that you are banned, right?
    Last edited by aIW|Convery; 11-24-2010 at 08:38 PM.

  5. #5
    Pandemic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,595
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Angelic
    hmm, im sure there is a program that will automatically give you a new XUID, as for the mac address i would use Mad Mac's, it spoof's your MAC address

  6. #6
    Bustacloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by fierguy View Post
    hmm, im sure there is a program that will automatically give you a new XUID, as for the mac address i would use Mad Mac's, it spoof's your MAC address
    Iw 22 error

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bustacloud For This Useful Post:

    BlacknYellow (11-24-2010)

  8. #7
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknYellow View Post

    so if formating my computer, re-downloading AlterIWNet, and installing it will it get me unbanned??
    Pretty god damn sad your willing to format your PC so you can play a free game.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to FUKO For This Useful Post:

    johnhs1 (11-29-2010)

  10. #8
    XIPRED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Sure it works, but you have to format all computers in your network or one of them could have the hidden file, if you just format one and the file is still on some other computer your new XUID will automaticly be banned..
    Is it only me who think that convery most be banned for giving fake information, like reformat all your computer in your network or there is a file stored on your computer...

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknYellow View Post
    Okay so i HAVE searched for an answer to this question, i have looked around but never found a solid answer.

    I have been banned from AlterIWNet for hacking and yes im not going to hack anymore, but I am willing to Format my Windows 7 to Restore my Computer to Factory Settings if it will give me a new XUID and Mac Address? (I believe that's what will unban me) Yes i know hacking is for noobs and im not going to again and i wont do it again.

    so if formating my computer, re-downloading AlterIWNet, and installing it will it get me unbanned??

    My last thread got deleted because somone said we have to many threadys like this when i allready looked and i couldnt find a solid answer.

    Thanks in advance!!
    Pm me, I will help you

  11. #9
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,096
    /moved 2 help



  12. #10
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    /Removed Spam
    /Marked as Solved
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.