Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    Zed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ◕‿◕
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    269
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Pretty much yeah. I used to set mine to like 1.5 so that it would be a little bigger and I could pinpoint people faster, but I eventually got tired of it taking up my screen and went back to using really small radar icons.
    Wait so is that like a console command?

  2. #17
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by bfmvlvr123 View Post
    Wait so is that like a console command?
    Its a dvar. Usually these things would be editable in game right through the console, but IW locked the console in game though.

    Editing the config_mp is the next best thing, and even when you edited things in the console in game (like coD4) it would just be editing the config_mp anyways. There are commands that you can edit in the config that you cant get to in the in game menus too. Its all legal and wont get you banned. Try looking at the MW2config tool. Its a program that edits your config_mp with a lot of cool stuff. Like more than 4 bars, or different bar colors etc etc.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  3. #18
    Zed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ◕‿◕
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    269
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Its a dvar. Usually these things would be editable in game right through the console, but IW locked the console in game though.

    Editing the config_mp is the next best thing, and even when you edited things in the console in game (like coD4) it would just be editing the config_mp anyways. There are commands that you can edit in the config that you cant get to in the in game menus too. Its all legal and wont get you banned. Try looking at the MW2config tool. Its a program that edits your config_mp with a lot of cool stuff. Like more than 4 bars, or different bar colors etc etc.
    Ho would I find the config_mp

  4. #19
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by bfmvlvr123 View Post
    Ho would I find the config_mp
    x:Program Files>Steam>steamapps>common>call of duty modern warfare 2>players.

    Inside is the config_mp, and the config, which the config is for SP, and the config_mp is for Multiplayer.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  5. #20
    Zed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ◕‿◕
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    269
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    x:Program Files>Steam>steamapps>common>call of duty modern warfare 2>players.

    Inside is the config_mp, and the config, which the config is for SP, and the config_mp is for Multiplayer.
    Thx so much

  6. #21
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by bfmvlvr123 View Post
    Thx so much
    No problem. But do take a look at the MW2config tool. It lets you back up your stats too so if you get into one of those rank up games you can set them back to where they were before.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  7. #22
    Zed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ◕‿◕
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    269
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    No problem. But do take a look at the MW2config tool. It lets you back up your stats too so if you get into one of those rank up games you can set them back to where they were before.
    Sweet. Thx 4 all ur help

  8. #23
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,096
    /marked as solved



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12