Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    solha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Worried

    [Solved]Pool of blood~

    Hi person.
    I've seen in several videos, when a soldier dies appears a pool of blood, then how is this done?
    Is there any command or texture?

    Like this picture for exemple:
    (from derpderp™)

    anxiously awaiting responses,
    thx
    Last edited by Blubb1337; 02-12-2011 at 12:39 PM.

  2. #2
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,873
    DAS MY SCREENSHOT

    Thats on SP where its probably scripted. afaik the blood in MP is only when someone gets shot. Ive only seen it pool like that in the campaign/spec ops.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

    solha (02-11-2011)

  4. #3
    solha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    DAS MY SCREENSHOT

    Thats on SP where its probably scripted. afaik the blood in MP is only when someone gets shot. Ive only seen it pool like that in the campaign/spec ops.
    hum ok man, thx for the information...
    and sry about the image, I find it in google :S

    Thx

  5. #4
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,873
    Quote Originally Posted by solha View Post
    hum ok man, thx for the information...
    and sry about the image, I find it in google :S

    Thx
    You found it on google? o_O Its from my see through shield mod that I did ages ago. One of my first ones.

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/281-call-d...ml#post2365601
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  6. #5
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    You found it on google? o_O Its from my see through shield mod that I did ages ago. One of my first ones.

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/281-call-d...ml#post2365601
    LOL your shit being leeched world wide hahahah


  7. #6
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,873
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    LOL your shit being leeched world wide hahahah
    NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  8. #7
    solha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Worried
    lol I find this image in the google, I put "mw2 blood pool" and find it lol.

    But this whole discussion about it because there is a problem in I put your picture here?
    yes if I cut, or the admin that delete the topic.

    thx for the help about the blood.

  9. #8
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,873
    Quote Originally Posted by solha View Post
    lol I find this image in the google, I put "mw2 blood pool" and find it lol.

    But this whole discussion about it because there is a problem in I put your picture here?
    yes if I cut, or the admin that delete the topic.

    thx for the help about the blood.
    When I put the it meant I was joking/being sarcastic. I really dont mind.

    I just think its weird that you googled for that and actually came up with something of mine, that had nothing to do with the pools of blood
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  10. #9
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,096
    /moved 2 help
    /marked as solved