Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

Red face Help me guys, please?

Ok, i have been doing C++ for a while now, so i would like to know how to make a simple simple aimbot, and how to set it up and inject it.

if anyone could help me i would be happy because i would get better and release it sometime here

I dont want flaming admins saying, "Idiot, this shouldn't be posted here".

please help,

thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by K12 View Post
    Ok, i have been doing C++ for a while now, so i would like to know how to make a simple simple aimbot, and how to set it up and inject it.

if anyone could help me i would be happy because i would get better and release it sometime here

I dont want flaming admins saying, "Idiot, this shouldn't be posted here".

please help,

thanks
    Before you get into writing an aimbot you need to learn the basics (which will ultimately get you to the aimbot). You need to learn how to reverse the binary (use ollydbg or windbg, ida, etc) to find out what is going on inside. Follow the code as best you can and look for the offsets of functions you want to enable or disable. For example, a really simple hack for MW2 is to turn off the recoil of your weapons. Find the offest in the code for the function that computes the recoil and force it to not be called (in the case of this function you can just use NOPs to skip the computation). The offsets differ based on the version of the binary so you will need to find the offsets for your version. This is very manual....of course you could try searching and you might find some offset that have kindly been shared already...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    well, i have OllyDbg and HxD editors so, where do you think i can find some help for this?

Iv'e never been the best in C++ but id like to make a simple no recoil....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Here's the forum you're looking for: C++/C - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
    Check the thread called "[Tutorials]List Of[C++]"..

And remember, practise makes perfect.