Thread: Lagging game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Gustav8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Lagging game

    Hi, I have modded several times and have downloaded and taken away and cleaned the computer several times for the lags so much and in my brother's computer lags nothing so they are not online and I have the mod remains what can they be due? Please help

  2. #2
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Maybe the mod uses a fair amout of RAM?

  3. #3
    Gustav8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I dont think so because a friend to me mod to and he dont lagg so.

  4. #4
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Gustav8 View Post
    I dont think so because a friend to me mod to and he dont lagg so.
    Maybe ha have more RAM, better CPU or just a better internet connection?

  5. #5
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,435
    My Mood
    Blah
    Try using programs like Game Booster, Advanced System Care, Disk Defragment, and CCleaner, they speed up your computer quite alot, especially if you have not cleaned your comp in a while.

    Also, some mods naturally have lag, just live with it or look for a fix



  6. #6
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i have that too when i am host
    big mods makes me lag
    just don't host than
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  7. #7
    Gustav8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Maybe ha have more RAM, better CPU or just a better internet connection?
    No Its not that.

    Quote Originally Posted by vansguy247 View Post
    Try using programs like Game Booster, Advanced System Care, Disk Defragment, and CCleaner, they speed up your computer quite alot, especially if you have not cleaned your comp in a while.

    Also, some mods naturally have lag, just live with it or look for a fix
    Thanks for helping i will try, but what do you mean look for a fix?

    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
    i have that too when i am host
    big mods makes me lag
    just don't host than
    It makes me host anyway and the game lags as much,
    Its are something with the computer

  8. #8
    MikeHawke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    Does it only lag in one mod? Or all the time?

  9. #9
    Gustav8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHawke View Post
    Does it only lag in one mod? Or all the time?
    All the time .

  10. #10
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    what are your system req than?
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  11. #11
    MikeHawke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    I had an issue with that once and it was DisplayFusion that caused the problem. Do you use any software like that?

  12. #12
    Gustav8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
    what are your system req than?
    Whats that?
    Last edited by Gustav8; 02-17-2011 at 06:59 PM. Reason: To many

  13. #13
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Gustav8 View Post
    Whats that?
    System requirements, and don't double post..

  14. #14
    Gustav8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
    what are your system req than?
    Where i look it?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHawke View Post
    I had an issue with that once and it was DisplayFusion that caused the problem. Do you use any software like that?
    I dont think that i clean the computer so nothing is left

  15. #15
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,435
    My Mood
    Blah
    If it lags all the time and not just in the mod, it is most likely the computer. Try using those programs i posted, and if that doesn't speed it up to a playable rate, then you can either upgrade your comp, or buy a new one..



  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Moto For This Useful Post:

    Gustav8 (02-18-2011)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast