Thread: No UAV?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    wait wasnt first supposed to be like 3 months then second perma
    A Forum post should be like a skirt...
    Long enough to cover the subject material but short enough to keep things interesting

Elmoisabeast

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmoisabeast View Post
    Oh, is it? I'll check it later*cough* :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    i love ur sarcasm *cough cough*
    Long enough to cover the subject material but short enough to keep things interesting

Elmoisabeast

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    and btw it's a 1 month
    and to let you know
    it's freaking long if you have nothing to do
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
    and btw it's a 1 month
    and to let you know
    it's freaking long if you have nothing to do

One would think that it's longer then a month..

Thanks
    Don't think that's a MUST.
    Unbans are more of a.....meh, I'm in a good mood today. I bet he learned his lesson. *Clicks Unban Button*
    However, with everything I've seen on his profile, all the VM's you made to him....Wouldn't be surprised if it was perm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    lol i made it worse for myself but i truly was going to stop hacking (not that i did much in the first place) it made it so boring and when i played xbox 360 at my friends house i realized how fun it is when ur not hacking and u have good graphics lol (my computer is ok not extra settings) and i only had one bad vm and that was cause i was rage all i wanted to do was get my UAV FIXED so i have a better chance against all the other hackers!!!!! then i get banned and i always turn of hacks when i want to like record (cause having red boxes every wont look good on montages) and i do pretty good but that was when i had UAV it glitched then i sucked

if its perma im screwed cause ive been so bored lately and its my spring break and what am i gonna do all summer and weekends dam. MW2 is fun and i cant get blackops, computer is not good enough for that

lol my appeal made it to funniest ban appeals im so glad u guys r entertained by that
    but convery this is my first time getting banned after that whole everyone unbanned thing so shouldnt it be one month? or is it perma bc of my vm
    Last edited by Elmoisabeast; 03-27-2011 at 02:01 AM.

Elmoisabeast

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    lol i made it worse for myself but i truly was going to stop hacking (not that i did much in the first place) it made it so boring and when i played xbox 360 at my friends house i realized how fun it is when ur not hacking and u have good graphics lol (my computer is ok not extra settings) and i only had one bad vm and that was cause i was rage all i wanted to do was get my UAV FIXED so i have a better chance against all the other hackers!!!!! then i get banned and i always turn of hacks when i want to like record (cause having red boxes every wont look good on montages) and i do pretty good but that was when i had UAV it glitched then i sucked

if its perma im screwed cause ive been so bored lately and its my spring break and what am i gonna do all summer and weekends dam. MW2 is fun and i cant get blackops, computer is not good enough for that

lol my appeal made it to funniest ban appeals im so glad u guys r entertained by that
    but convery this is my first time getting banned after that whole everyone unbanned thing so shouldnt it be one month? or is it perma bc of my vm
    That makes you sound like you have a life :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by bfmvlvr123 View Post
    That makes you sound like you have a life :3
    i know what u r thinking im some fat kid who sits around all day and plays video games and thats the complete opposite of what i am though (six packs son) and i dont always play video games thats what i do when im bored as hell so thats when im not goin practice or school or something else what makes me not have a life is f*#%$^$ honors classes and to cope with them i just stay up late and play mw2 lol
    I have a life

Elmoisabeast

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Mate don't just copy paste some elses story, I've heard that "I barely hacked and then I figured out that hacking was boring and stoped, coincidently 5 min before I got banned. I can has unbanz cuz' this not fair ? There is worse hackers then me so why do I get banned and not them?!?!?!?" at least 40 times.

And you are perma banned because [will insert valid reason here when I find one]..
    Last edited by aIW|Convery; 03-27-2011 at 02:45 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I did not copy anothers story and if u payed any attention i said it was boring before i even got banned NOOB like at least a day i didnt know i was gonna get banned
    and i love you sarcasm its sooooooooooooooooooo bs

I warn all MPGH members there are tons of aiw spies here (as if you guys didnt know that already)
    i bet they come here for hacks and hack then abuse their power and theyll ban everyone else who hacks
    Last edited by Elmoisabeast; 03-31-2011 at 08:22 PM.

Elmoisabeast

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I warn all MPGH members there are tons of aiw spies here (as if you guys didnt know that already)
    i bet they come here for hacks and hack then abuse their power and theyll ban everyone else who hacks
    It's a conspiracy!

Though, I must be the worst spy ever, everyone knows I'm from aIW for some reason, can't figue out why..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to aIW|Convery For This Useful Post:

FUKO (03-31-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    It's a conspiracy!

Though, I must be the worst spy ever, everyone knows I'm from aIW for some reason, can't figue out why..
    I bet it has something to do with the avatar
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    hmmm i think its ur name convery that just sounds suspicious

Elmoisabeast

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Maybe you just have to reinstall steam. I had a similar problem when I used mods on mw2.
    So the dvars got sticked. So maybe the hack chaned something in the game mod that did this for you. My only suggestion is to reinstall Steam and mw2. ( Cuse I mean that just reinstall mw2 don't work )

Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12