Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    RatedBadAss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Tired

    Post Steam Authorization Failed? HELP!

    whenever i try to join ANYTHING it always takes me to the main menu and says Steam authorization failed wtf does this mean???!!?!?

    I will rep and thank if u help me














  2. #2
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    AlterIWNet Steam Auth Failed is a 6 hour ban.
    Turn your hacks off and try again in 6 hours.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to FUKO For This Useful Post:

    RatedBadAss (04-09-2011)

  4. #3
    RatedBadAss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    AlterIWNet Steam Auth Failed is a 6 hour ban.
    Turn your hacks off and try again in 6 hours.
    lmfao thanks for quick reply














  5. #4
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedBadAss View Post
    lmfao thanks for quick reply
    lol I guess that solved your problem.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to FUKO For This Useful Post:

    RatedBadAss (04-09-2011)

  7. #5
    RatedBadAss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    lol I guess that solved your problem.
    yea it did

    offtopic:
    btw 1 quick question is there really any hacks out for mw2 tht dont get u steam authorization fail ban thing














  8. #6
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedBadAss View Post
    yea it did

    offtopic:
    btw 1 quick question is there really any hacks out for mw2 tht dont get u steam authorization fail ban thing
    Not really sure, I don't play aIW as much anymore. Which hack were you using though? Also, I had a friend of mine test the ESP + Aimbot that I posted, and didn't get steam error. Try playing on nun PB servers, or injecting while in game.
    Thought the best option is to play fair.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to FUKO For This Useful Post:

    RatedBadAss (04-09-2011)

  10. #7
    RatedBadAss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    Not really sure, I don't play aIW as much anymore. Which hack were you using though? Also, I had a friend of mine test the ESP + Aimbot that I posted, and didn't get steam error. Try playing on nun PB servers, or injecting while in game.
    Thought the best option is to play fair.
    wtf are non pb servers and yea i think i tried random shit hacks off the internet lol u think ur hack doesnt give steam error as of now?














  11. #8
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedBadAss View Post
    wtf are non pb servers and yea i think i tried random shit hacks off the internet lol u think ur hack doesnt give steam error as of now?
    Non PB = Non Punkbuster.
    There should be an icon or something that tells you if it's or not.
    and I'm not sure for a fact, but someone went in game and took a screenshot with it last night soo.....

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to FUKO For This Useful Post:

    RatedBadAss (04-09-2011)

  13. #9
    RatedBadAss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    Non PB = Non Punkbuster.
    There should be an icon or something that tells you if it's or not.
    and I'm not sure for a fact, but someone went in game and took a screenshot with it last night soo.....
    hmm never knew tht but anyways thnx for helpin and srry if i annoyed u














  14. #10
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedBadAss View Post
    hmm never knew tht but anyways thnx for helpin and srry if i annoyed u
    lol nope.
    Just wait 6 hours, and if you're going to hack, try the one I posted.
    If not, have fun.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to FUKO For This Useful Post:

    RatedBadAss (04-09-2011)

  16. #11
    maikiew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    netherlands
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angelic
    whhaa,i was Yesterday banned of the esp and aimbot of FUKO!...but in 6 hours u just can play again,hack in private servers list,not in the normal only with external esp 1.3.3.7a++ is a good one for normals

  17. #12
    jessehotmail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @home
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Steam Authorization Failed means that you are banned for 6 a 7 hours for using a hack ( unlocker , aimbot , wallhack etc etc)
    add me on your xbox 360 buddy list! : xXServl4sXx


  18. #13
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Problem, banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  19. #14
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jessehotmail View Post
    Steam Authorization Failed means that you are banned for 6 a 7 hours for using a hack ( unlocker , aimbot , wallhack etc etc)
    no not really
    only things you inject to the game there are aimbots and wallhacks that aren't detected like external

    and i am going to say it

    u mad?
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  20. #15
    jessehotmail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @home
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @lolbie you mean that you have answer his question now?
    add me on your xbox 360 buddy list! : xXServl4sXx


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast