Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Smooth-haX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    244
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    253
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Skidrow Mw2 Crack

    He i downloaded the skidrow mw2 crack from pirate bay but i need to burn it to a cd or somthing but i got no CD's can any1 tell me how to put the folders DVD! and DVD2 toghther so it installs the whole thing?
    MrMenClan: http://www.youtube.com/user/xMrMenClan

    Rate, Comment and Subscribe thanks!

    ========================================

    PR0J3CT 15

    --------------------------------------------
    Respect List
    ~~~~~~~~~
    1. UndesireHacked - Fucking God Coder and Best Friend
    2. -ExileD- - Great Coder and Good Friend
    3. Spook - Alrite Coder and Good Friend


    Free Aimbot, Telekill and OPK [Full]

  2. #2
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    This forum is for multiplayer games only. Anyways...Simply mount it on a virtual device. Just download Daemon Tools Lite.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  3. #3
    miki08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,428
    Reputation
    -6
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Play&Win View Post
    This forum is for multiplayer games only. Anyways...Simply mount it on a virtual device. Just download Daemon Tools Lite.
    "Call of Duty MW2 Help" i don't see the word multiplayer in it
    -

  4. #4
    Smooth-haX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    244
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    253
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Play&Win View Post
    This forum is for multiplayer games only. Anyways...Simply mount it on a virtual device. Just download Daemon Tools Lite.
    Yer i tryed damie tools but then i click on the drive and it says its corrupt or broken?
    MrMenClan: http://www.youtube.com/user/xMrMenClan

    Rate, Comment and Subscribe thanks!

    ========================================

    PR0J3CT 15

    --------------------------------------------
    Respect List
    ~~~~~~~~~
    1. UndesireHacked - Fucking God Coder and Best Friend
    2. -ExileD- - Great Coder and Good Friend
    3. Spook - Alrite Coder and Good Friend


    Free Aimbot, Telekill and OPK [Full]

  5. #5
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    redownload it
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  6. #6
    Smooth-haX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    244
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    253
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I download it 2 times already
    MrMenClan: http://www.youtube.com/user/xMrMenClan

    Rate, Comment and Subscribe thanks!

    ========================================

    PR0J3CT 15

    --------------------------------------------
    Respect List
    ~~~~~~~~~
    1. UndesireHacked - Fucking God Coder and Best Friend
    2. -ExileD- - Great Coder and Good Friend
    3. Spook - Alrite Coder and Good Friend


    Free Aimbot, Telekill and OPK [Full]

  7. #7
    FilthYy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fuck off. =]
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Daring
    contact @Obscene

  8. #8
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthYy View Post
    contact @Obscene
    stop spamming the same useless comment just to get +1


  9. #9
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    download an other version than
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  10. #10
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by miki08 View Post


    "Call of Duty MW2 Help" i don't see the word multiplayer in it
    "Multiplayer Game Hacking"
    You see any Single Player in it? @miki08
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  11. #11
    miki08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,428
    Reputation
    -6
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Play&Win View Post


    "Multiplayer Game Hacking"
    You see any Single Player in it? @miki08
    ur funny the fact it says multiplayer doesn't mean its not single player only.
    get a life dude
    -

  12. #12
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by miki08 View Post


    ur funny the fact it says multiplayer doesn't mean its not single player only.
    get a life dude

    LMAO, yea why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.