Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    cols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    unlock dvars only?

    only unlock dvars for the new version of alteriwnet 1.3.3.7a build 11224-1?

    tanks for read this...

  2. #2
    .:MUS1CFR34K:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    room 666
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    can you gimme some more detail of what you want?
    only unlock dvars?
    dvars like give all so you can type it in console and you get all guns?
    i'm not sure bout that but you can make a mod and put dvars in gsc
    anways more detail so i can help

  3. #3
    cols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    oh men thanks

    I want to use this dvar

    perk_footstepVolumeEnemy

    for increase the sound of footsteps whit ninjapro

    if you know otherwise, u can help me?

  4. #4
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,784
    Reputation
    769
    Thanks
    1,848
    My Mood
    Doh
    easy, reverse some addies.
    Ask pyton, to help you. He released M'efti Trainer.


  5. #5
    .:MUS1CFR34K:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    room 666
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    maybe some hacks exist for it idk otherwise you can only do it if you type in console devmap mp_rust and set it there but you will play alone =_=
    some suggestions:buy headphones or better speakers
    turn the volume up XD
    srry cant help ya there
    Last edited by .:MUS1CFR34K:.; 04-25-2011 at 08:44 AM. Reason: useless info =_=

  6. #6
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,784
    Reputation
    769
    Thanks
    1,848
    My Mood
    Doh
    I can wrote a app for it sometimes ago. It's for aiw.


  7. #7
    cols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Play&Win View Post
    I can wrote a app for it sometimes ago. It's for aiw.
    great, men thanks for your help i wait.

  8. #8
    pyton789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    793
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    2,466
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Hmm try downloading my trainer. It has a function which unlocks write protected console commands. After using that functions you should be able to use the dvar in the console.
    Search for m-eftis superior trainer in this section.
    I will look into reversing the dvar some time.

  9. #9
    cols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    Hmm try downloading my trainer. It has a function which unlocks write protected console commands. After using that functions you should be able to use the dvar in the console.
    Search for m-eftis superior trainer in this section.
    I will look into reversing the dvar some time.
    thanks for your answer

    Prove your trainer but did not work

    i ban for 6 hours... steam failed bla bla bla

    not have a trainer for the new build of aiw?

    thanks for read this.

  10. #10
    pyton789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    793
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    2,466
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by cols View Post
    thanks for your answer

    Prove your trainer but did not work

    i ban for 6 hours... steam failed bla bla bla

    not have a trainer for the new build of aiw?

    thanks for read this.
    Yes steam failed, but you were supposed to read the trainer discription.

  11. #11
    cols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    Yes steam failed, but you were supposed to read the trainer discription.
    jajaja yes i see of discription i use unban

    you dont have a solution or a trainer for the new buid of alteriwnet?

    please help me!!!

  12. #12
    berk247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    yes i like it

  13. #13
    pyton789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    793
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    2,466
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by cols View Post
    jajaja yes i see of discription i use unban

    you dont have a solution or a trainer for the new buid of alteriwnet?

    please help me!!!
    The trainer works fine for the current build if you follow the description.

    M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

  14. #14
    cols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    The trainer works fine for the current build if you follow the description.
    yes the trainer works fine

    only that all servers have pb now :s