Thanks

Exclamation CRCFixer not working for me.

Hey, Im new here, and I wanted to learn to Texture hack. I followed House's Guide and im stuck at one part. I want to Change my camos. Like my artic to a Black Camo with red dots (Something simple).
    I Successfully convert the file from iwi to dds, edit it in CS5 with the DDS add-on, then save it was a (D X T 1 ) I also changed the 2 lines of hex, added the '00' x4 in the third line and removed the last 4 binaries of hex. THen when I do the CRCFix, the File stays the same size. Artic Camo from IW is ~11KB and my Artic Camo is 8kb, even adter the CRC. Any help?

Peace

Thanks

Red face

I also I have the same problem, please someone make a detailed tutorial. aser I want a gold weapons pak like BlackOps in Modern Warfare 2

Thanks
    If the CRC fixer repots that it has fixed the file that you are trying to fix, than you have an issue with saving. If it says something like "File is not found" Either the file name is wrong, or you misplaced the locations.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    I save the Camos in the "new folder" (like in the Tut.)
    Also My Photoshop doesn't recognize the "~" button. (im using CS5 White Rabit that was uploaded here). it "Converts" all the "~" to a "_".
    ~mp5k_scp~0827582_52.iwi (that was made up to show you an example) convets to _mp5k_scp_082....iwi

But when that happens i just rename the file to its Original name...

Im pretty sure im doing this right. I have texture hacked On World At War, but there you didnt need Do the CRC/Hex editing (Could save it as a Mod.)