Thread: Aiw/Mw2

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    pizza127's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    home
    Posts
    268
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Aiw/Mw2

    Hey i had 1 quick question, if you use the aiw files for the DLC maps and paste them in mw2 maps
    will it work/ can u get banned for it.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,539
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by pizza127 View Post
    Hey i had 1 quick question, if you use the aiw files for the DLC maps and paste them in mw2 maps
    will it work/ can u get banned for it.
    Thanks
    No, it would not work.

    cuse when you buy them on steam
    they get "activated" innto the mw2 main files so on ( If I am not wrong)

    So you would not be able to load them.

    (If it should work. I guess not but... Yes, then I am sure you would be banned.)

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  3. #3
    pizza127's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    home
    Posts
    268
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by jorndel View Post
    No, it would not work.

    cuse when you buy them on steam
    they get "activated" innto the mw2 main files so on ( If I am not wrong)

    So you would not be able to load them.

    (If it should work. I guess not but... Yes, then I am sure you would be banned.)
    well.. i got banned from mw2 already (mods)
    but i use the maps and it works so actually my only question is if you get banned for it

  4. #4
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,434
    My Mood
    Blah
    No you cannot use the aIW DLC in IW. I dont think you would be banned though.



  5. #5
    pizza127's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    home
    Posts
    268
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    No you cannot use the aIW DLC in IW. I dont think you would be banned though.
    i just pasted all the files and it works somehow?!?!?

  6. #6
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,434
    My Mood
    Blah
    If it works, then its magic.

    /solved

    /closed
    Last edited by Moto; 06-13-2011 at 03:21 PM.