Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    attackerzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored

    Unhappy Custom lag removal HELP

    So I have the AlterIWnet version of MW2 (cracked version) and I have lag issues because of my video car so I was just wondering if someone could help me (or more people with the same problem) with some help
    ======
    Ideas I thought might help
    ======

    -The removal of some random objects
    -No smoke
    -No sky

    ======

    Thanks allot!

  2. #2
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    U had laggs with the legal version too?
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  3. #3
    attackerzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    Yep, like I said it's my video card so MW2 can't have to many things overwhelming like random physics cans or water bottles, know what I mean?

  4. #4
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    If you can't play the game then don't dumb it down, it wont be enjoyable and your friends wont care how awesome you are for being able to play..

  5. #5
    attackerzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    Wow your a serious douche bag, I was just asking because I hate lag. If you weren't mentally retarded then you can understand that there is not way to have friends (unlike steam) and I'm not dumbing anything down, I just want everybody to understand the situation you ass.

  6. #6
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Don't flame Convery. and also removing entities from the game is kinda hard. U need to be a GSC Coder for that and it will work only if you're the host. Set your graphics low, and enable UPnP on your router, if it still lags then leave mw2.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  7. #7
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by attackerzack View Post
    Wow your a serious douche bag, I was just asking because I hate lag. If you weren't mentally retarded then you can understand that there is not way to have friends (unlike steam) and I'm not dumbing anything down, I just want everybody to understand the situation you ass.
    Mate, let's put it simple;
    If your computer is so old that it can't play MW2 on the lowest settings without lagging then it's time to get a new one. You don't take a PS3 game and try to port it to your old n64 because you know that it can't handle it.

    If your computer can't handle 'modern' games then it's time to get a new one, not trying to remove half of the visual effects and entities just to make it remotely playable.
    I 'can' play the game on my 7 year old computer but it's not enjoyable at 30 FPS so I upgraded it, not tried to remove half the game.

    So ye, removing half of the entities are in fact dumbing down the game.


    @Horatio Caine
    You can remove a lot of textures with RivaTuner and change how the textures are rendered but ye, who likes a game without trees and bushes/water? Only texture hack kids..
    Last edited by aIW|Convery; 06-11-2011 at 06:02 AM.

  8. #8
    Locke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bergen, Norway
    Posts
    804
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by attackerzack View Post
    If you weren't mentally retarded then you can understand that there is not way to have friends (unlike steam)
    It it also possible to have friends in real life too.

  9. #9
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Mate, let's put it simple;
    If your computer is so old that it can't play MW2 on the lowest settings without lagging then it's time to get a new one. You don't take a PS3 game and try to port it to your old n64 because you know that it can't handle it.

    If your computer can't handle 'modern' games then it's time to get a new one, not trying to remove half of the visual effects and entities just to make it remotely playable.
    I 'can' play the game on my 7 year old computer but it's not enjoyable at 30 FPS so I upgraded it, not tried to remove half the game.

    So ye, removing half of the entities are in fact dumbing down the game.


    @Horatio Caine
    You can remove a lot of textures with RivaTuner and change how the textures are rendered but ye, who likes a game without trees and bushes/water? Only texture hack kids..
    @aIW|Convery
    Should I take this as a insult or
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  10. #10
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio Caine View Post


    @aIW|Convery
    Should I take this as a insult or
    If you are one of the kids that removes every visually impairing element of the game while saying that you play legit because you are not aimbotting then yes, it could be an insult.

  11. #11
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    If you are one of the kids that removes every visually impairing element of the game while saying that you play legit because you are not aimbotting then yes, it could be an insult.
    Well I didn't said that I play legit, but yes I used a texture hack. Mr. Mature.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  12. #12
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,434
    My Mood
    Blah



  13. #13
    attackerzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    Wow are you really that ignorant?
    All my computer components are up to date except my VIDEO CARD I have a GeForce 6150SE nforce 430

  14. #14
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by attackerzack View Post
    Wow are you really that ignorant?
    All my computer components are up to date except my VIDEO CARD I have a GeForce 6150SE nforce 430
    I just isolated the problem for you, it's that you are trying to play a modern game on a 5 year old integrated budget GPU.

    Buy a new one if you want to play the game, a cheap 9800GTS works (I have two in my laptop)..

    Also, you owe me 70$ for tech support.

  15. #15
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,434
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    I just isolated the problem for you, it's that you are trying to play a modern game on a 5 year old integrated budget GPU.

    Buy a new one if you want to play the game, a cheap 9800GTS works (I have two in my laptop)..

    Also, you owe me 70$ for tech support.


    This thread is getting WAY too off topic.. Just try that link I posted, or simply buy a new GPU (You can get really good deals on 'em, look around)

    /closed

    /solved



Tags for this Thread