Thread: aIw

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    jartsa98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Unhappy aIw

    I hate this iw4mp.dat - Application Error.. Can som1 say what i most do

    "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000018). Click OK to close the application"


    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

    can som1 help me please ??

  2. #2
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Moved to Private Servers, should get better help here.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  3. #3
    ozii1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    What antivirus you using ?

  4. #4
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Heartview

    please keep this things in help section than the p server section looks cleaner
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  5. #5
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
    @Heartview

    please keep this things in help section than the p server section looks cleaner
    Well its dealing directly with aIW rather than just being a CoD in general help thread, so I think it should go here. Ill ask around though and if not ill start putting them in the help section.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  6. #6
    ozii1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I had the same problem with this same error today, i played alteriwnet before without eny problem but since i installed new antivirus the problem started, after long time reading alteriwnet forum i founded that my antivirus was blocking it so i went to exclusions tab in antivirus and i added a new executable to the excluded application list and turned the "Game mode on" then started the call of duty and it worked without failure


    This is the picture:
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting


    I hope i helped

  7. #7
    Cotar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cabo Frio - RJ
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    If you had spent more information would help a lot. Example if the game was running and now began to give trouble, which antivirus you use, OS...

    It should help too:
    # PC that can run MW2 - Google search
    # Microsoft .Net 3.5 Framework - in the Torrent or on Microsoft.com (.NET 4.0 does not count)
    # Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable

  8. #8
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical


    Profilling can tell us more about when and why game crashed.

    Please shutdown ALL programs before you start profilling!

    Download Dependency Walker

    1. Open iw4mp.dat with Dependency Walker
    2. Click Profile -> Start profiling
    3. Uncheck all options
    4. Click OK
    5. Post the log from Dependency Walker's console.



    Video link to show how it works:
    ‪Profiling iw4mp.dat - atlerIWNet‬‏ - YouTube
    Because checking the support page on the forum is a bad idea..

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to aIW|Convery For This Useful Post:

    ozii1995 (07-21-2011)

  10. #9
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Heartview

    or ask dave for an aiw help section? that will be a lot easier
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  11. #10
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
    @Heartview

    or ask dave for an aiw help section? that will be a lot easier
    Will do. Ive always kinda thought it could stand to have one too.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  12. #11
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I wonder if more people would read your copy of the support page than the few that actually reads it before asking for help on the aIW forum..

  13. #12
    **Seals**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,183
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Conflicting address range
    To be honest I'm not 100% sure what this exception means, but it has something to do with networking. So try to use Last Good Known Configuration for booting, and make sure that the anti-virus/firewall isn't blocking iw4mp.dat.
    EDUT: Wait I found a support thread at the aIW forums...-.-
    http://alteriw.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=72172

  14. #13
    skip2mylou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by jartsa98 View Post
    I hate this iw4mp.dat - Application Error.. Can som1 say what i most do

    "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000018). Click OK to close the application"


    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

    can som1 help me please ??
    are you using bitdefener?

  15. #14
    jartsa98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i have Norton 360 Premier Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by ozii1995 View Post
    I had the same problem with this same error today, i played alteriwnet before without eny problem but since i installed new antivirus the problem started, after long time reading alteriwnet forum i founded that my antivirus was blocking it so i went to exclusions tab in antivirus and i added a new executable to the excluded application list and turned the "Game mode on" then started the call of duty and it worked without failure


    This is the picture:
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting


    I hope i helped


    what i do because i have Norton 360 Premier Edition ?

    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post




    Because checking the support page on the forum is a bad idea..
    i hvae Dependency Walker but there come error

    MSVCR90.DLL Error opening file. The specified file does not exist.(2)
    IESHIMS.DLL Error opening file. The specified file does not exist.(2)


    Imageshack - depg.jpg
    Last edited by jartsa98; 07-22-2011 at 07:15 AM.

  16. #15
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by jartsa98 View Post
    i hvae Dependency Walker but there come error

    MSVCR90.DLL Error opening file. The specified file does not exist.(2)
    IESHIMS.DLL Error opening file. The specified file does not exist.(2)


    Imageshack - depg.jpg
    IEShims.dll should be in your "Program Files\Internet Explorer" folder, it's part of the initial install.

    Download MSVCR90.DLL and repair your registry.. (most common cause it gets removed or gets corrupt.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [aIW] eJustin's Ultimate Patch
    By eJustin in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 10:59 AM
  2. aIW ban
    By skitzo da clown in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 08:21 AM
  3. WTF iw_22.iwd issue in aIW 1.3.37a?
    By iOS4fan in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 02:03 AM
  4. [SOLVED] connect to friend in aIW 137a
    By usernameu in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 11:48 PM
  5. [SOLVED]Getting banned on VAC games for aIW [JUST READ ALREADY ;)]
    By kamielftwbackup in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 11:26 AM