Thread: wtf is this

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Killamodzsta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    220
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    344
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    wtf is this

    Whenever I play alterIW, I go to load up a map and this error pops up half way through.



    please help, also the skin name is various every time I try to load a map.

  2. #2
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,779
    Reputation
    769
    Thanks
    1,847
    My Mood
    Doh
    How much RAM do you have?
    EDIT: Whatever..Close some applications and run mw2 again, if the error persists then restart ur pc and try again.
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 07-25-2011 at 01:18 PM.


  3. #3
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,874
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    That's what happens when you mess around with stuff.. if you don't know what it is, leave it alone.. survival 101 =P

  4. #4
    ZOMG-HACKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    345
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    That's what happens when you mess around with stuff.. if you don't know what it is, leave it alone.. survival 101 =P
    Not funny and not helpfull...

    Can you see the main menu or that happens when you start the game? if you can enter the main menu go to video options and set texture quality to automatic, if you cant even open the game check with a frend than you have the same files in the main folder

    "You got to love the universe, so full of hacking"

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ZOMG-HACKS For This Useful Post:

    Killamodzsta (07-27-2011)

  6. #5
    Killamodzsta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    220
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    344
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOMG-HACKS View Post
    Not funny and not helpfull...

    Can you see the main menu or that happens when you start the game? if you can enter the main menu go to video options and set texture quality to automatic, if you cant even open the game check with a frend than you have the same files in the main folder
    Thank you so much, I set the texture quality to automatic, and made sure the main folder wasn't open when i started the game.

  7. #6
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,529
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Killamodzsta View Post
    Thank you so much, I set the texture quality to automatic, and made sure the main folder wasn't open when i started the game.


    /solved
    /closed



Similar Threads

  1. WTF??? is this shit
    By Gourav2122 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-03-2007, 04:53 AM
  2. hey guys wtf is this?
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 05:27 AM
  3. Wtf Is This!?!?!?
    By Jeckels in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 02:12 AM
  4. wtf is this
    By ace2high55 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 02:54 AM
  5. WTF is this Braccini!
    By iHack in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 05:00 AM