Thread: Wallhak

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Wallhak

guys....can someone please post a working wallhak? i need just the wallhak no other options...just need to see their body in wall!

tnx in advance!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I have 8 wallhacks right now, and you have none.. welcome to the real world kid :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    ok you don't wanna give me the hak and is ok....but what about the other people? you have many hacks and you don't share....and if you have and share you share code....and what about people that can't code? and you call me kid? well if i had any hack i had posted them many months ago!...that's why i saied what i saied!

help the comunity.....remember....but you really don't know.....

you just get big sayng i have this one i have this other one...that all!
    Last edited by cymonn; 01-02-2012 at 11:11 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by cymonn View Post
    and what about people that can't code?
    They can learn. It's not like I was born with 50 C++ libraries in my head..

>*Whine* You have haxx and I can't code but I would take someone elses work and copy/paste it everywhere so everyone can have fun while the creator that sits and work for hours on end gets nothing in return.
    Oh wait, some random kid on the internet will thank the guy who took the authors work and redistributed it without any credits to the author, surely the 'thanks' will be worth it, right? Well sorry son, 'thanks' doesn't put food on the table so go out and buy a hack or make your own. It's not like coding is something you are born with, or wait, you're so young that you probably think that hacks fall from the sky and the cheat devs are out finding them in the world so they can redistribute them on the internets

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    not sayng that is easy.....but if you can....why do not share?....if you have something that other people can use why you keep in your own? that's my point.....i'm not sayng give away all the hack you are working with....but you can give a really useless giving away at least a simple wall hack that my point

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    not sayng that is easy.....but if you can....why do not share?....if you have something that other people can use why you keep in your own? that's my point.....i'm not sayng give away all the hack you are working with....but you can give a really useless giving away at least a simple wall hack that my point
    Why don't stores give away free computers? I mean, they have so many of them that they keep for themselves..
    That's not how the world works kiddo, give me 20€ and I make you a wallhack in 5 min flat, or even show you how to make a simple one in cheat engine

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    can't belive that you make haks for money......don't worry make what you want.......you make your chooses......don't help and keep all you do in your own!

let's imagine if you was the creator of edonkey or napster or emule.....they made those programs free......and they are genius now......think about it.....and anyway.....keep calling me kid....

i'm a a male-nurse(i don't know the word)! working all day hard with handicap having people.......that's why i can't tollerate who dosen't help others people!
    Last edited by cymonn; 01-02-2012 at 12:30 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    can't belive that you make haks for money......don't worry make what you want.......you make your chooses......don't help and keep all you do in your own!

let's imagine if you was the creator of edonkey or napster or emule.....they made those programs free......and they are genius now......think about it.....and anyway.....keep calling me kid....

i'm a a nurse! working all day hard with handicap having people.......that's why i can't tollerate who dosen't help others people!
    The guys who made those programs earned millions off advertisements, which is not allowed in hacks on MPGH..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    well i can't belive that you live just making hack for mw2.......if you can code so good i think you programm everything....and if you do why you are so tied at this hack....yes are your works....and nobody will say nothing, but if someone ask for somehting you have you can just say i have it.....maybe writing your name on it,so everyone that use it will know that you are the creator, sayng tnx tnx tnx!

that's my point......and anyway as i said you can just post a simple hack so someone can enjoy it and keep the real works for you! so you keep them (working on them too) and take the tnx of guys and girls who wanna take some fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    /closed due begging
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw