Thanks

Help guys! I've been tracked!

Help!!! Today I've been tricked! I played Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer, and I entered a friend's game. I'm level 51 prestige 0. Suddenly a guy, Steam account name xBen117 (Steam Community :: ID :: xBen117), asked me want a private match or not. I said no problem, then he added me as a friend, and invite me to the game. I entered, and he said I can make you prestige 10 and level 70. I said I don't need it, because it's not a regular way to get to the high level. He then said it's just mod, it can bypass VAC, I also said I don't want it, I just want to play the game, I don't want any shortcut or mod, cuz I can get banned. But then he said I've entered a modded lobby, and I've been deranked. I said I didn't want it, why you do that to me!? Then I left the game, and I noticed my level has changed to 70 prestige 0! I don't know what he done to me, I didn't know what did he use, and I don't want it, but then I noticed he unfriended me! And he still continue to play the game! His in-game name is Trollface.jpg when I entered his lobby, but not xBen117, I don't know why! I've contacted Steam and VAC, so what should I do now? I didn't cheat and hack! I just don't know why he can mod my level in the game! What should I do now? Help!

Thanks
    u cant get banned he just made u 70 with his mod menu dont worry they can't bann u because u dont hack

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dutch masters View Post
    u cant get banned he just made u 70 with his mod menu dont worry they can't bann u because u dont hack
    Am I really safe? How can you guarantee it? But he unfriended me, don't you think it's suspicious?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    he wanted to rape you. yup

Thanks
    So what should I do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Call 911 or the games phone number and tell me bout this guy next time when something like this happens take a video

Thanks
    Go search this guy yourself. His profile link is in above.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Dude, chill, I did lvl 70 prestige 10 like 2 years ago and nothing happened, nothing will happen, no one check leaderbords or shit, and only the host that held the mod can get banned so ur safe, chill man

[]Get VIP hacks []Get Multi kill in mw2
    []Get 10 post ... [] Get a score of 100 kils
    []Get 50 posts []500posts
    []Get 100 posts []600posts
    [] Get 150posts []750 posts
    []Get 250 posts []1000posts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    ActivEvil will now hunt you down, they'll burn your house down.. with lemons..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eusebiu_a View Post
    Dude, chill, I did lvl 70 prestige 10 like 2 years ago and nothing happened, nothing will happen, no one check leaderbords or shit, and only the host that held the mod can get banned so ur safe, chill man
    Really? But how can you guarantee that? 'Cuz it's a mod! VAC will block all hacks and mods! I've hacked in MW3 and I have been banned, so I don't want to lose my money anymore, I'm really afraid of being banned, I will not be able to play multiplayer anymore! You know, I'm not distrusting you, I just want to make things clear. Hope you understand me...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Anflug View Post
    Really? But how can you guarantee that? 'Cuz it's a mod! VAC will block all hacks and mods! I've hacked in MW3 and I have been banned, so I don't want to lose my money anymore, I'm really afraid of being banned, I will not be able to play multiplayer anymore! You know, I'm not distrusting you, I just want to make things clear. Hope you understand me...
    Let me clear this up for you, MW2 IS DEAD AS CAN BE.
    I've been 'modding' for a year, in public lobbies as host, doing things for everyone to see and know.
    Still haven't gotten banned.

And even if they would start banning again, You have nothing to do with it, they'd see you as a victim of something, the host caused it, not you.
    @ScrewYouCookie me in your post if you want me to reply faster.

Thanks
    R
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewYouCookie View Post
    Let me clear this up for you, MW2 IS DEAD AS CAN BE.
    I've been 'modding' for a year, in public lobbies as host, doing things for everyone to see and know.
    Still haven't gotten banned.

And even if they would start banning again, You have nothing to do with it, they'd see you as a victim of something, the host caused it, not you.
    Okay, I think I should agree with you. Since I asked Steam staff to get my rank back, they said all BO and MW3's rank data are stored in Activision Server, so I think they didn't care about MW2 now since they didn't even mention it.

And yeah, MW2 may be dead... Although there are still many players playing it, but it's harder to search a game than in MW3...

So yeah, thanks for your advice, I don't worry that much now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    I'm just a Crossfire user, but anyways, you should do a video like Antoine Dodson "We gon' find you" =D

Thanks
    LOL What are you talking about...