Thanks

My ping bars are always shit exept host.

Alright so the ping bars arent just for me. Everyone in-game except the host it shows that they have shit ping. Here's a picture so you can understand better.

I joined a hacked lobby which made me instant level 70. So i used mw2config to go back to level 1. I loaded mw2 again and surprise i joined the hacked lobby again. So i deranked myself again. My ping bars before i joined the lobby were a different colour (another hacked lobby along time ago) so i decided to fix my ping bars with mw2config. But now its stuffed up.

Im gonna try playing with the ping bars to fix them but i dont know atm.

So if someone can help i would really appreciate it.

Thanks
    Hey there, don't you afraid of being banned when you know that's a hacked lobby? Since you modded you data in the lobby!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anflug View Post
    Hey there, don't you afraid of being banned when you know that's a hacked lobby? Since you modded you data in the lobby!
    Im not the one hosting so i have nothing to worry about... if you join you dont get banned.

Thanks
    But how can you know whether you'll be banned or not, how can you guarantee this? I think no one knows! I'm not distrusting you, I just want to make things clear.

Thanks
    But how can you know whether you'll be banned or not, how can you guarantee this? I think no one knows! I'm not distrusting you, I just want to make things clear.
    Steam has confirmed it? If your not the one hosting the hacked lobby then you have nothing to worry about. Even if they change your rank you wont get banned. Since you couldn't stop it from happening.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 321olos View Post
    Steam has confirmed it? If your not the one hosting the hacked lobby then you have nothing to worry about. Even if they change your rank you wont get banned. Since you couldn't stop it from happening.
    Yeah I'm not the one hosting, and I'm the one who fell victim into the lobby, the hacker misled me to a modded lobby, and he changed my data. I've sent Steam support an email, I'm waiting for the newest reply since they said they're investigating the issue.

Thanks
    Yeah I'm not the one hosting, and I'm the one who fell victim into the lobby, the hacker misled me to a modded lobby, and he changed my data. I've sent Steam support an email, I'm waiting for the newest reply since they said they're investigating the issue.
    They wont do anything cause most likely your steam cloud backup data got changed as well. Well at least i was told they couldn't recover it.