Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Agrol123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Question Mw2 Invisible Hack?

    Hello there i have been playing mw2 lately and i randomly get killed i watch the killcam and they are standing right infront of my eyes and they knife me? I cant see them they are ''Invisible'' How could i get this ''Invisible'' Hack?

  2. #2
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,541
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrol123 View Post
    Hello there i have been playing mw2 lately and i randomly get killed i watch the killcam and they are standing right infront of my eyes and they knife me? I cant see them they are ''Invisible'' How could i get this ''Invisible'' Hack?
    This is mostly like done by using a Modded Server.
    So the hoster have done so he and maybe friends can be hidden.

    GSC Code:
    self.Hide();
    (If I remember right)

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  3. #3
    TIPzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    where would you put "self.Hide();" in a patch and then activate it in game ?

    or could you put it in the console ?

  4. #4
    Dave's Mexican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/ProgrameFiles/Steam/
    Posts
    789
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    1,088
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by TIPzz View Post
    where would you put "self.Hide();" in a patch and then activate it in game ?

    or could you put it in the console ?
    in mw2 liberation





    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311
    Shuttup mexican
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce
    stupid mexican
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~
    Shut up stupid mexican.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotized
    Why aren't you cutting my lawn?
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi
    Mexican
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~
    Get back to cutting my damn grass retard.


    Racism

  5. #5
    TIPzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by im Fred View Post
    in mw2 liberation
    Yes but how would i go about putting the cod in the "mp_missions"

    do you no of any source cod to add for the function to activate in game ?

  6. #6
    Dave's Mexican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/ProgrameFiles/Steam/
    Posts
    789
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    1,088
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by TIPzz View Post
    Yes but how would i go about putting the cod in the "mp_missions"

    do you no of any source cod to add for the function to activate in game ?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=288065





    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311
    Shuttup mexican
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce
    stupid mexican
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~
    Shut up stupid mexican.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotized
    Why aren't you cutting my lawn?
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi
    Mexican
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~
    Get back to cutting my damn grass retard.


    Racism

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave's Mexican For This Useful Post:

    TIPzz (01-20-2015)

Similar Threads

  1. Payment Gateway Down & Warrock Invisibility Hack
    By Dave84311 in forum Hack/Release News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 08:23 AM
  2. unlimmited ammo or/and invisible hack
    By janii in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 06:58 AM
  3. Question About Invisible Hack
    By wafflele in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 01:40 AM
  4. Invisible Hack
    By OutZida in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 09:37 PM
  5. need help on invisible hack
    By iwillkillyou in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 04:44 PM

Tags for this Thread