Thread: Banning

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Banning

Well I had this game for steam like about a year and a half ago and I was banned while using undetected VIP hacks from a legitimate site I will not name. I was just wondering now that mw3 came out and there hasn't been many updates that if VAC still banned you super fast and easy? I just want to get working ESP but I don't want to risk getting banned again. Is it still like it used to be where you could hack for about a week before vac banned you or is it more laid back now?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    still need an answer.. Bump

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I'll quickly just answer your question here like any minion or professional here at MPGH would.

Whenever you use a hack for any game, you accept the risks that you have a chance to get banned at anytime and the coders and people here at MPGH are not responsible for what happens to you or your game. Hack at your own risk.

Now for the vac banning policy. I have never been banned (I will share my secrets further down) and have seen people on MPGH post about 1 day bans and up to 3 week banning delays where they put you on a list and will later ban you. I am not 100% sure on how this works. Getting caught all depends on the hack and if vac has been updated to detect that hack. There is no warning sign that says "VAC sees your hacks" or anything so we can not be sure what is and is not detected.

Now can I suggest wall hack is not the way to go. A safer and easier way to play would be to use house's texture hacks (now named chromatix). This hack is 100% safe as vac claims they will never ban for texture hacking. You can remove foilage and change player skins into colors like cyan.
    Other hacks such as "Rapid fire", "Quickscope", and "Fast knife" scripts are all 100% safe to use and give you an amazing advantage over other players and you can not be banned for them.

I just told you how NOT to get banned while cheating. Next you can take it a step further and get a vac proof aimbot.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...or-aimbot.html
    That is an aimbot that uses texture hacks to find players. I have personally never tried it but looks decent.

Please know that there is a minimal chance you will ever get banned if you used all this together.
    Hope this helps you
    Last edited by zsniprx; 10-20-2012 at 02:20 AM.

Blizzard, why you no gimmi?

Thanks
    Hi I use this Hack I have tried and have been using it for the past 7 days its a aimbot hack and was posted about a week ago, heres the link : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...0-12-12-a.html

But I have a question would you kindly advice me if the aimbot you posted the link of is safer than the one I am using? Or doesn't it make a difference. Oh forgotto mention this is for mw2 not 3.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
    Hi I use this Hack I have tried and have been using it for the past 7 days its a aimbot hack and was posted about a week ago, heres the link : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...0-12-12-a.html

But I have a question would you kindly advice me if the aimbot you posted the link of is safer than the one I am using? Or doesn't it make a difference. Oh forgotto mention this is for mw2 not 3.
    The link you posted is for an information page of working hacks posted by [MPGH]-InSaNe-.

Let me explain what the aimbot that I posted does. The color aimbot by NeSucks does not affect game memory at all. It does not provide boxes around players. What it does is auto aim at players instead. It does this by scanning your computer for a certain pixel. When it finds this pixel it moves your mouse there. Thus making the aimbot. Since it does not modify the game in anyway, vac can not ban you for this. This aimbot is also universal meaning that you can go on any game you want and this program will still work as long as you are finding the right pixels. Ex: Mw2 with a texture hack even though that hack was posted in the MW3 section

It is safer in terms of vac. Vac will never detect this hack. Although if you run into the owner of steam on a game or something, they can ban you for it as it is considered a cheat. VAC will never find it though.

This aimbot comes at the price of performance though. It is not 100% accurate like the rest.

It would be a great difference from a usual aimbot. just get a texture pack.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...-versions.html

amazing texture hack and you will never be banned for it as vac doesn't ban for texture hacks!!
    Last edited by zsniprx; 10-20-2012 at 01:32 PM.

Blizzard, why you no gimmi?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zsniprx For This Useful Post:

Mustafapi (10-20-2012)

Thanks
    Wow thanks this is great exactly what I am looking for, so should I not use the esp and aimbot hack I posted the link of I am scared I will get banned quickly do you think this is a possibility when I am using the esp aimbot? I will definetly try the one you posted looks promising. Thanks