Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    James2107's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Tired

    Flickering ESP .NET External ESP (master131) Steam version.

    My first post..anywhore
    When my ESP is on all i see is my esp flickering on players, it's good but confusing when you want to shoot someone it's like 2 seconds away, and then it's back for 1 second or something.

  2. #2
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    I think you need to update the hack requirements it needs Download .NET Framework 3.5 Service pack 1 from Official Microsoft Download Center this update, its called net framework hope this helps

  3. #3
    Inferno17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by James2107 View Post
    My first post..anywhore
    When my ESP is on all i see is my esp flickering on players, it's good but confusing when you want to shoot someone it's like 2 seconds away, and then it's back for 1 second or something.

    No way around this, sorry. Because it's external it needs to constantly write to the process and read from the process. Third party read/writing is very slow, so the only way to fix this is to write in real time. Therefore you need to hook to the game.

  4. #4
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Inferno17 View Post
    No way around this, sorry. Because it's external it needs to constantly write to the process and read from the process. Third party read/writing is very slow, so the only way to fix this is to write in real time. Therefore you need to hook to the game.
    Not correct, master131 specifically said you need to update the specific requirements that were mentioned in the thread. What ever you just said above is rubbish I also experienced this flickering problem and updating the requirements fixed the problem.

  5. #5
    Inferno17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
    Not correct, master131 specifically said you need to update the specific requirements that were mentioned in the thread. What ever you just said above is rubbish I also experienced this flickering problem and updating the requirements fixed the problem.
    That's a load of crap. External drawing/writing/reading is ALWAYS slower than drawing/writing/reading in real-time.

  6. #6
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Lol whatever you noob. You're replying to a thread that is 4 months old. Why don't you look at master131's thread about this external esp the. You will see that you are wrong.

  7. #7
    Inferno17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
    Lol whatever you noob. You're replying to a thread that is 4 months old. Why don't you look at master131's thread about this external esp the. You will see that you are wrong.

    Hook Endscene or Present, create your own font, and draw in the hook. Then tell me if you still have this issue, because you never will.

  8. #8
    Mustafapi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Inferno17 View Post
    Hook Endscene or Present, create your own font, and draw in the hook. Then tell me if you still have this issue, because you never will.
    I solved this issue long ago and what you are saying is such a long cut, do the easy way and update the requirements easy and done.

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] MW3 .NET External ESP In Depth Tutorial V2
    By tylergott in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Tutorials
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-11-2013, 11:02 AM
  2. Help with .NET External ESP v3.5 by master131
    By BermySwag in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 04:38 PM
  3. [Patched] MW3 .NET External ESP v2.12 [1.9.433]
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1663
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 01:17 PM
  4. [Outdated] How to use and best settings for 'MW3 .NET External ESP v2.4 [1.7.413]' by master131
    By Plyable in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Tutorials
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 09:27 PM
  5. [Patched] MW3 .NET External ESP v1.0
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 351
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 12:05 AM