Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    MairaBarrientos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4

    Question Hide hack to record (No record demo)

    Hi folks, I wanted to ask if it is true that you can hide the Hack to record live.
    A friend told me you can shoot with Mirillis Action! and you do not burn the ESP Box of Call of Duty.

    Is this true?
    Is this possible?
    Is it a fake?

    Only you can know the answer.

  2. #2
    mwxplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hax
    Posts
    584
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,665
    My Mood
    Doh
    >theater recording.

  3. #3
    MairaBarrientos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by mwxplayer View Post
    >theater recording.
    Other than the theater mode. xD

  4. #4
    nekromantik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    329
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    489
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by MairaBarrientos View Post
    Hi folks, I wanted to ask if it is true that you can hide the Hack to record live.
    A friend told me you can shoot with Mirillis Action! and you do not burn the ESP Box of Call of Duty.

    Is this true?
    Is this possible?
    Is it a fake?

    Only you can know the answer.
    Use external Hacks, then. Some of them arent recorded...
    U can get this from mwxplayer... its undetected aimbot and more for iw5m if u meet the requirements look at his thread:
    I am a link


  5. #5
    MairaBarrientos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by nekromantik View Post
    Use external Hacks, then. Some of them arent recorded...
    What is an external hack?
    I can record using Mirillis Action!? I want to record and the hack does not leave.

  6. #6
    nekromantik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    329
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    489
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by MairaBarrientos View Post
    What is an external hack?
    I can record using Mirillis Action!? I want to record and the hack does not leave.
    WTH is Mirillis Action. And an external Hack is a Hack which u dont have to inject...
    U can get this from mwxplayer... its undetected aimbot and more for iw5m if u meet the requirements look at his thread:
    I am a link


  7. #7
    ChineseGuy91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I think he's just using Wallhacks with the ESP boxes and since Recorders like fraps record EVERYTHING on the screen he doesnt want that. I had this problem too, but I was just forced to use demo recording. If there IS a game recorder that record JUST the game, not the screen, please tell us.

  8. #8
    nicushor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    In Love
    1. Use External hacks AND, in mirillis Action put it to record the Game/Window AND NOT a section on the screen. Sections record EVERYTHING you can see with your eye.
    2. Bandicam is a Recorder which can RECORD ONLY THE openGL or SoftRaiser Window or any other GAME window, so the External Hacks aren't seen. I use it for my Lives on youtube so no one sees I hack :3 xD
    3. I record with DEMO. Use your hack and record it. When you Stop Record, just Open the Demo and use Mirillis to record the Recorded DEMO. *Mind Blown*

    Hope this helps

  9. #9
    Sheenaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nicushor View Post
    1. Use External hacks AND, in mirillis Action put it to record the Game/Window AND NOT a section on the screen. Sections record EVERYTHING you can see with your eye.
    2. Bandicam is a Recorder which can RECORD ONLY THE openGL or SoftRaiser Window or any other GAME window, so the External Hacks aren't seen. I use it for my Lives on youtube so no one sees I hack :3 xD
    3. I record with DEMO. Use your hack and record it. When you Stop Record, just Open the Demo and use Mirillis to record the Recorded DEMO. *Mind Blown*

    Hope this helps
    Why do you need to record with Mirilis if the hack isn't visible on DEMO?

  10. #10
    gogogokitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    743
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    2,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheenaynay View Post
    Why do you need to record with Mirilis if the hack isn't visible on DEMO?
    to record live gameplay?
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

  11. #11
    Sheenaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gogogokitty View Post
    to record live gameplay?
    Oh, so he's gonna pretend it's live by using that function! Smart!

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Hacking (ESP) with Video record (RUST)
    By Awakus in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2014, 05:26 PM
  2. Hacking with a criminal record
    By Hiei2071 in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-04-2013, 06:38 AM
  3. Hacks that you can record with it???
    By Arrowvitality in forum Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 12:22 PM
  4. Hiding hacks from recording programs
    By windyrulz in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 06:15 AM
  5. [Help] Hiding Hacks in Game Recorders
    By kraniac in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-13-2011, 07:55 AM

Tags for this Thread