I wanna host a private lobby for 14 Friends of mine and thought about using Liberation. Now I have a few questions:
1. Does using MW2 Liberation ban me on VAC?
2. If yes, does it ban me from MW2 or from ALL games that are using VAC?
3. My friend does have an account that already is VAC-banned for MW2. Can I use that one to start Liberation and host the lobbys for my friends without getting my main-account banned?
4. Does starting and hosting the lobbys with the other account involve any risk for my main-account because it copys files into the files of steam and co? (Does installing mw2 Liberation automatically ban my other account from VAC, even if I am not using the mod? )
5. How can I avoid getting banned on my Main account?
6. May somebody post me a link to an actual version of liberation?
1)Yes, you might get banned.
2)Only from MW2.
3)Yes, you/he can(and I recommend you to do it, so you won't get banned on your main)
4)No, it doesn't.
5)Don't hack, don't hack too obvious, ...
6)No, sorry, outside linking isn't allowed.
Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015 Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015 Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015 Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015 Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015 Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015 Editor : December 2012 - April 2013 Donator : March 2014 - Current Member : October 2010 - Current