1) Start CODMW2 1.0.169, Go in Lobby, then Alt-Tab
2) Start EAM and PSE Editor
3) Make sure that the EAM Folder Patern is Correct in the EAM.ini
4) Click on Export ( This will create your playerstats.txt in the same folder of EAM )
5) Open PSE, Then Load your Playerstats.txt that you just Exported with EAM
6) Edit the XP,Kill, Presitge, and BLABLABLA
7) Press the Save Button in PSE so it will Save the new stats on the Playerstats.txt
8) Go on EAM, and Press the Import Button
9) If it said that it was Imported correctly, Go back in-Game
10) Go in Barracks look at your stats, IF THEY ARE CHANGED, ALT-TAB and Closes EAM AND PSE THIS IS EXTREMLY IMPORTANT YOU MIGHT GET BAN IF VAC DETECT THOSE SOFTWARE OPEN WHILE YOUR SEEKING FOR A SERVER.
11) Now Find a Game or simply make a Private Matche on a Random Maps then Exit it... This will make Steam Cloud save the new Stats..
12) AND VOILA! Enjoy