Call of Duty: Black Ops (also known as simply Black Ops) is the seventh main installment of the Call of Duty series and is currently being developed by Treyarch. The confirmation of the game's development was leaked by David Kim, a senior animator at Treyarch, in May 2009. Black Ops is said to be set in various locations, including Vietnam and Cuba,  and judging from weaponry and dates given in the trailer, it is set between 1960 and 2010. It is planned to be released on November 9, 2010. Treyarch has stated that Black Ops will be much grittier than Modern Warfare 2 and that the differences between World at War and Black Ops will be as significant as the differences between Call of Duty 2 and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. The trailer released on May 18, 2010 indicated that the game will be significantly more story-oriented and will focus on military cover-ups during the Cold War. Treyarch has also said that Black Ops will feature considerably more stealth than any previous entries in the Call of Duty series.
* Spectre M4
Light Machine Guns
* Death Machine
* China Lake
* M72 LAW
* Grim Reaper
* Ballistic Knife
* Extended Magazines
* Dual Mag
* ACOG Scope
* Red Dot Sight
* Masterkey Shotgun
* Infrared Scope
* Grenade Launcher
* Swarovski Scope
* Snub Nose
* Dual Wield
* Speed Reloader (Python only)
Alternate Ammo Types
* Dragon's Breath
* Explosive Bolts
* Motion Sensor
* Tactical Insertion
* Camera Spike
* Willy Pete
* Nova Gas
* 3 kill streaks: Spy Plane, RC-XD
* 4 kill streaks: Counter-Spy Plane, SAM Turret
* 5 kill streaks: Care Package, Napalm Strike
* 6 kill streaks: Sentry Gun, Mortar Team
* 7 kill streaks: Attack Helicopter, Valkyrie Rockets
* 8 kill streaks: Blackbird, Rolling Thunder
* 9 kill streaks: Chopper Gunner
* 11 kill streaks: Attack Dogs, Gunship
Tier 1 Perks Lightweight ∑ Scavenger ∑ Ghost ∑ Flak Jacket ∑ Hardline
Tier 2 Perks Hardened ∑ Scout ∑ Steady Aim ∑ Sleight of Hand ∑ Warlord
Tier 3 Perks Marathon ∑ Ninja ∑ Second Chance ∑ Hacker ∑ Tactical Mask
* Create-A-Class 2.0 will allow players to customize their appearance in addition to their loadout. Players may see what their character looks like while choosing a class, as the player's basic appearance will be determined by their Tier 1 Perk. Players will also be able to choose a Facepaint pattern.
* Some sights such as the Red Dot Sight can use custom reticules which includes choice of shape and color.
* Gun camouflages will be featured in Black Ops and will be far more numerous than in previous Call of Duty games.
* Players' clan tags are engraved onto their guns.
* Highest level of rank is level 50 and prestige mode is still in online ranks.
* Vehicles will return, but they will be very different than those in Call of Duty: World at War; some are now killstreaks as opposed to map items, such as the Chopper Gunner.
* Some campaign levels will be based off multiplayer maps instead of the typical vice-versa. This change is because some multiplayer maps had been made before the campaign was finalized.
* The PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops will feature dedicated servers. 
* Players can now record, manage, edit and upload in-game video clips to their file share via "theatre mode."
* Matchmaking is being changed so that it is easier for friends to play together.
* In-game currency will be used to purchase weapons and upgrades.
* In the Black Ops rank system, the player must level up to unlock weapons for purchase.
* Split screen online for the Xbox 360 has been implemented.
* Unlike in World at War, submachine guns will have full movement speed while aiming down the sights, as they did in most other Call of Duty games.
LINK Call of Duty: Black Ops - The Call of Duty Wiki - Call of Duty: Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty 4, characters and more