3. Start "Un-Install/Remove Punkbuster Service"
4. Delete all files inside "C:\Origin Games\Battlefield3\pb"(Not the folder itself)
5. Download Punkbuster from PunkBuster Online Countermeasures
6. Save the Setup in any folder on your computer
7. Start the Setup as administrator If you're Windows 7, Windows Vista User.
8. Click "Add Game"
9. Choose "Battlefield 3" as game and make sure that the game path/direction is your Battlefield 3 folder.
10. Click "Check for Updates"
If an update is available for Battlefield 3 PB, Punkbuster will download it automatic.
no no no nothing will work i was having same issue. u need to all bf3 port forward and i gurrantee it will work..
Heller yeah dude seems you'r right because i already did all what the other folks told me before i post this thread anyways will be glad if u told me how can i port forward i mean i know how to port forward but what port should i open it in my router like 16000 UDP etc tell me which port numper thanks.